New Team TII

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by hermionepj1, Mar 31, 2016.

1. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Chill out people Sasshi has this

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    We will see what the future schedule for the new place will be, for now we only know that the 1st performance there is the 28th April, that's it. I bet we'll know a lot more on the 29th.

There will be theater performances from then on, we just don't know how many.

I mentioned somewhere else that with KIV and H simply switching stages, they can very easily sub eachother's team performances without anyone having to learn something new. Keep that in mind when you think about the low member numbers on teams.

About Team TII itself though, I translated posts of all 8 members I had access to. I don't have any source for Vivian's or Maria's mail, so it's the 7 3rd gens and Hana:
    (Excuse me for the equal sizes, but it made for an easier original tumblr post)
    Hazu.png Emiri.png Sae.png Mirun.png Ere.png Yuna.png Riko.png Hana.png

And like Misaki said in her post, they met up the next day and ate the pie staff got for them, in 5 minutes lol:
    o10000750p (11).jpg o12880966p (2).jpg

Today they all went to see the rehearsal of a One Piece play by the Meijiza director, and Emiri & Hazuki had a "captains dinner" together:
    01 - 1 (4).jpg

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    wow, thank you so much for the translations!!!

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@DeJure thanks for your translation :) really appreciate your translation :worthy:

that strawberries pie looks freaking delicious :inlove: i need to find some dessert now.....:^^;:

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Little Hanachan seems to be aiming to be a fisher......? That last line.:hehe:

EreMirun both writing the longest posts of the bunch. These two.:blush: Though to be fair, Eretan likes to pad hers with separate lines for damn near each sentence.:XD:

Not gonna lie. I did StumbleUpon these last night on your tumblr. Thought about linking it here. Not sure why I did not, actually.

6. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Is this really the first time you have noticed?
    I guess you don't watch Odekake. Not only has she become one, but she has become extraordinarily popular with older men in a very, very short time.

When she joined, I felt a bit sorry for her because I thought Maria and Vivian would naturally steal all the attention while she was just the quiet, normal girl in the back.
    I really need to adjust my perspective of what actually appeals to 48 fans.

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Hana is a natural fisher, I guess. I have to be honest that she attracts my interest too, although still not under priority list lol.

What's interesting about Team TII is that their current situation (short of members) being similar to original team 4 (Oba team 4) when it was formed. The difference is HKT really has no more KKS to be added into the team for the time being and I think the relation between seniors and juniors in HKT is more close-knitted compared to AKB so it's easier for them to talk about their worries. Emily as captain and Hazuki as vice captain sound like good combination too. Cheerful Hazuki can brighten the day when Moody Emily strikes. xD

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I am so flipping behind on Odekake, it is absurd at this point.:fp:

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah she's quite the fisher, and remember that that translation came from a mail, which is usually more personal too.
    (Draftees still don't have G+/755)

And I hope the similarities with Ori Team 4 stick to the positive parts, and not the eventual demise lol.

So today 4 Team TII members (Eretan, Yuuna, Hana & Maria) did backdancing duty during the Team H performance at the AKB theater. They got included in the MCs after 20nin Shimai as well. I only managed to catch the second performance, but I seemed to notice that they were more hyped up than usual.

Here are some photos:
    o09601280p (18).jpg 26e49bf3-9ca1-46a4-9356-9797177f181f.jpg

As you can see, Eretan and Maria had twintails, Hana & Yuuna half-twin.
    Released from the hairstyle ban lol.

In the same fashion I translated 2 posts today, by Eretan and Hazuki, both involving these perfs and twintails:
    Eretan:
    KonbanEretan.♪

Today… I went out as a backdancer for the Saishuu Bell performance at the AKB Theater ^o^ !!

My first time on stage at the AKB48 Theater…

I got excited.. (゚v゚)! ✨

The distance to the audience is really small,
    their cheering was really loud too, made it very fun!
    Thanks to everyone for getting hyped up!

During the send off, it made me happy hearing a lot of people say: “Congratulations on being promoted!”
    Thank you!

At the same time, even though I was only a backdancer, I was also allow to participate in an MC… ♡
    I got to say “Just promoted to Team T2, I’m Sakamoto Erena.” on stage. ^^

The backdancers could only do one song so I poured all of my life-force in performaning it!

During the wait, all four backdancers (Yuna, Maria, Hana and I) were off in a corner of the dressing room talking the entire time, tightening our bonds. ☺️ *Laughs*

Getting closer with the draftees, makes me want to work even harder together with everyone in Team T2. ☺︎
    I want to become even better friends with the draftees. ☺︎
    Let’s talk a lot more. ⭐︎

Aah, what a long day, but it went by in a flash~
    It was fun. ^_^

During these 3 days of Theater Tour, I was originally scheduled to appear for two days.
    But thanks to being a backdancer today, that has become 3 days!!! *Laughs*

I’m glad! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    Going to work hard. ✨

Anyway, tomorrow are the Theater no Megami performances.
    Looking forward to it!
    Going to sleep early so I can Fightonkatsu again! ✨ *Laughs*

Today’s photo: ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Now that we’re promoted, changing hairstyles during performances is OK!
    So today I did it for the first time!♪

Downward twin-tails.

Hair is loose, but it still feels firm. ( ̄  ̄)b
    What other styles are there I wonder…

Looking foward to tomorrow’s Theater no Megami☺️

Good Erenight…
    c997df12-ef7e-486b-bf83-2cdadbe0bcaf.jpg

Hazuki:
    OyaHazuki Update!! ♡

Starting Today!

The Theater Tour performances in the AKB Theater have started, right!!

Today, there was a Team H “Saishuu Bell ga Naru” performance. (。・ω・。)

How nice. ( ̄∀ ̄)

I wanted to go out as a backdancer ( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ _ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ ) *Laughs*

But I’ll be there!
    During the “Tadaima Renaichuu” performance on the 4th!!!!!!!!!!!

Already looking forward to it. ( ̄∀ ̄)
    Anyone of you coming to watch? (´ω`)

The theaters are made in different shapes compared to the HKT48 theater, or even totally different.
    Members who went on stage today said: “The fans are so close!” ( °o°)
    But at the HKT48 theater they were already close!

What will it be like!
    We’ll see!

A thing to be nervous about. (˘ω˘) Hmm…

Hairstyle!!

What will I try out on the 4th..
    What would be nice~ (¯―¯٥) *Laughs*

There were a lot of twin-tails with today’s TII members huh. ( ̄∀ ̄)

In a way, Hazuki also wants to try fishing. *Laughs*
    But I definitely wont during a performance… *Laughs*

Before this, I only did twin-tails in school, nowhere else. *Laughs*

I would like to hear everyone’s opinion for a hairstyle. (。・ω・。)
    My regards. m(_ _)m

So today’s photo, fishing twin-tails. (´-`)

Well then. ♡ *Laugh*
    02 - 1 (2).jpg

And after Hazuki yesterday, Emiri went out with Sae today:
    saemail160402.png

10. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    To be honest, the reason I have trouble accepting this team as is results from how I envisioned a Team TII.

I figured there were two positive ways it could happen...

Put Haruppi as the captain to be the big draw to the team and then put Murashige as the the "co-captain" but real leader who would get the girls to be wild and "gui gui" in order to make a fun team.

Or, put Murashige as the captain to get the team to be wild and crazy and then have Tanaka Natsumi to come in to be the enforcer to keep the girls from going too far out of line.

And Emily?... Murashige has been terrified of any other "half" stealing her fans since before Emily auditioned, and the Japanese fans have forced them into a "rivalry" despite having very different personalities.... yet, despite that, Emily chose to be Aanya's junior partner and was excited to share the stage with her and only really only cuts loose when she has Aanya to rely on, taking everything overly seriously in every other situation....

But now Emily is captain and any hope Murashige will ever get to be is dead. Despite her work in taking command of the kenkyusei in Hoka Aji7 and the Pajama Drive performances, it all means nothing and they are all part of a different team. That is kind of brutal to try to accept.

11. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Well... Why do they need an 1. gen member to draw audience ? Cause 2.gen / 1.gen KKS Team really needed that...

It's interesting to watch them make their path, if you start out on same level, we can always shuffle,
    but currently all teams are low on members, as H has 16 Members ( with an min. of 2 more or less never there... Sasshi and Haruppi),
    KIV has 15 members and Sakura + partially Mio not there as much. and TII has 10 members, as you know :)

Also we have 4.gen coming in soonish, so Shige can continue managin them... but just to note, you do not need to be Captain / Vice-Captain to lead stuff...
    they do have internal leadership also.

Emiri and Hazuki is an excellent choice imho... they will complement each other... and the mix of
    3. gen and Selection candidates, is interesting I think atleast.

- Expdk

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Minor correction. Team H has 19 members. Still not enough to shuffle and fill all three teams to minimum 16.

13. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So sorry... Thought it was 16 :p ... Funny thing though.... they havn't changed the profile page on their website, to reflect new team :p the 10 on Team T us still listed as "研究生" (KKS) :p

- Expdk

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    They will be team TII in name only for the time being until they have their own stage shonichi, which we have no idea when it will happen. Or, well, perhaps they will finally be promoted to team TII on the website after team H and KIV perform their new, switched setlist. They would usually have senshuraku for KKS stage but HKT doesn't have KKS stage at the moment so perhaps we could skip that and go directly to the shonichi.

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    You're not alone, brotha

And let's not forget #stillsaltyoverMoekyunremovedfromK:glare:

And Emili as Team TII's captain somehow reminds me of Akimoto Sayaka......i hope Emily could be as good as Sayaka!!!!

And i'm secretly praying for NakoMiku & Maopani to be transferred to TII

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I think her moody personality is closer to Natsu than to Sayaka lol.

17. Justice Lawson

Justice Lawson Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I think that before they do a stage they will take a couple of the "good" 4th Gen members and put them in team TII. There is also a chance of another audition event. With that in mind the girls currently set to be in TII may just have to teach some new members. It also kinda fits with time. When I applied myself to join HKT48 they said about 3 to 4 months of training after they had the girls selected. If they got a girl from outside Japan they still could be in the process of dealing with their VISA making the times fit nicely.

This is all guesstimate so I could be horribly off.

Also if they did a shuffle it would be a good way to move the selected KKS to team TII(and any other teams).

This is just what I think. There could be some flaws in my thinking. If there is please tell me.

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
  19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Now if only we can get a Team TII subforum and get the girls threads out of the KKS subforum into the team subforum.......:whistle:

AS for this talk of TII and it is small number of members. I for one hope that they get to perform a stage, atleast once, with just the ten of them. As has been explained, it is not unheard of, Ori Team 4 being the last team to do so, NMB and SKE KKS having done so more recently. WOULD have been better at the old theater, but that ship sailed already.:wall: It is not long until the group is in the new, and hopefully, temporary theater. SO hopefully it is not long after TII debuts a stage there.:worthy: And not A1.:gavel:

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    They could always do a waiting stage! Would be more convenient to do so.