(NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Astro48, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well, each of the teams got some Kanto members, so I believe they plan on these to be in the theater more regularly, and the ones from more distant prefectures to just come in every now and then [hehe]

2. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I saw a lot of comments about new Team A say that priority are clear and are Mion and Yuiyui, but in fact Kururun is already a center, Manaka is already a center, Kurena, Kotone, Zunchan also, Rei and Erii are ace in progress and, for sure, I forgot some 8 member.
    The idols who I listed here can center a group not just a Team and
    with all this first quality members for me you can't really say in what direction the future wind can go.
    TeamA stages will become the ultimate idol battle royale LOL [hehe]

3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    One thing for sure is when there is senbatsu work there won't be Team A stages...
    Like half the fucking team is going to be in it.

4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Team A says hi.
    Beside Okabe and Oguri all other eitos need at least 4 hours of Shinkansen/Train ride, or have to fly to Tokyo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

This will mainly affect weekday performances
    Basically A is toast when their senbatsu members are all busy. Even if they use all of their KKS, they won't have enough to do a 16nin performance and their kanto eitos are all senbatsu members.
    K is also a bit short on members that can perform reliably if their senbatsu members are busy (Mako and Miichan).
    B is the safest, but they will need their KKS to be available in case a nearby eito can't perform.
    4 is kinda fine if all of their KKS are available, but is on the edge. Basically not in a position where you can definitely schedule them on weekdays and expecting they can do a 16nin performance.

Team 8 usually perform on weekends/holidays.

Basically they can't simply schedule a performance on weekday and expecting the members to be available without checking their schedules/availability first. They can't say "Monday - Team A, Tuesday, Team K, Wednesday, Team B" and be confident that they will perform with 16nin without having a helper or two on standby.

This will probably be solved by doing what they currently do now, doing special stages (Minerva, Aoki, Kamikyoku).

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The ones living in Tokyo to attend uni are Gyoten Yurina (kennin 4), and Hirose Natsuki (graduating). All the others still live in their respective hometown (which is not necessarily the prefecture capital).

@Rurouni 's post already wrap it up perfectly. So expect the Theater godess to still perform in nearly all stage, and Kanto eitos plus several older non-kanto ones who have some free time becoming under in other team performance. Especially for team A.

So team A still need to recruit more girls at D3. The other teams maybe just need 1 or 2. I think A may recruit up to 4. I wonder if one of it is Yahagi.

After D3 and seeing potential graduation, I think the management will decide how urgent to have gen 17 audition. And how big it will be.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    wow Team A gather all super star and super rookie on their team, hope this will ended well
    all those ego, Okabe really have very difficult job to united them..especially for the center, having 2 center never good for the team

8. strawberrywota

strawberrywota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    I agree with you there. Komi suits team A. I think Moekyun and Zukki should of been put in Team K being the energetic performers/great dancers that they are.

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yuihan is still there, so I don't think there is anything to worry about. Excluding the D2s, new eito, and 16th gen, most of them are already in the group for a long time (T8 will be in their forth year by April next year). There might be ego clashing, but I don't think it will cause any big fight between them.

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I have a feeling that this is the beginning of them phasing out Team 8. They'll still be a thing, for now, but I bet they start gradually becoming less and less active as Team 8, stop replacing graduated members, until they announce that they've been dissolved.

11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    hope not like Paruru x Sakura rivalry because that's really an issue when they together in team A
    both of them always labeled as next ace/center from their group/team, not being center in the new team..feels wrong

12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Forgot to address this, but I don't think so. Even when they need to do bigger effort to gather eitos, the total number of T8 performances still greater than the A/K/B stage. Only Team 4 and KKS stage can match/over them in number (CMIIW), the rest is special stage.

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Pay a visit to Team 8's thread and read the last six pages. That's all I have to say.

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    After I was comparing:

Team A = Manchester United
    Mion = Lukaku
    Yuiyui = Rashford

United's match tonight against archrival from same City Manchester Derby:

United lost 1-2,

Lukaku: missing passes caused 2 City's goals.
    Rashford: scored a goal but United still lost the match.

Is it an omen?

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I read the first six pages and Team 8 has actually already been dissolved in 2014:oops::oops::oops:

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think most people are talking about Mion and Yuiyui being the priority now (not the near or distant future) and about singles moreso than stages. I don't think the other members you mentioned are senbatsu candidates for singles much less center candidates but I'll defer to you that they're promising even though I don't know who they are. The stages might also not be as much as a battleground since many in the new roster will likely be absent most of the time (yuihan, katorena, annin, etc.)

Interesting point about spreading out the geographic location of the team 8 members -- rka is very sharp to note this.

Anyway, we'll see how the shuffle affects the next single -- probably business as usual but it'll be interesting to see where mion and yuiyui are positioned (and whether there would be slightly less SG). At least front row for mion and at least middle 2nd row for yuiyui are probably the minimum expectations.

17. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I like this shuffle, the first one that I liked.:)
    All Team 8 kennin... very smart this decision.

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Its the implication of what may be coming that makes it exciting

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The implication of not having Hana, Rika, Ayaka in AKB --> very exciting
    The implication of not having Sakura and Nako in AKB --> kind of not exciting for me
    The implication of having all eitos in other team --> exciting
    The implication of having team songs --> very exciting

What else? I just do not dare to put new team stages there.

20. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I like the Team 8 move. I don't think it means phasing out the team though.

Wrote that a few months ago, and I would call this that big push. AKS is acknowledging that eitos are some of AKBs best prospects and wants everyone to see them all as part of AKB proper so they can fit nicely into future AKB plans without any USvsTHEM tensions (when the great eitos inevitably take over AKB).