1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEWS] HKT48's 1st Shuffle, Team KIV Formed

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

perhaps they'll just make the draftee girl perform in the KKS stages. she's bound to join soon, so maybe she'll be ready to perform stages by the time the tour ends. having no KKS stages until 4th gen joins would be sad.

2. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

LOL it's like being downgraded. Because at the start, the girl will have to say out loud (with others) "Hello! We are HKT KKS!" It's different from a KKS shouts she belongs to an actual team.

Some people say the Draftee can fill in the spot, but it will be too bad for her. Unless all draftees from other teams started up as KKS, or else she would feel like being looked down.

Maybe at this moment in time, management has already started the 4th audition. Last time they got only a few, so the 4th (or 3.5th) may just get a few to fill in.

But for me, they can keep 15 girls performing on stage. Just take a stage (waiting stage would be perfect), replace one unit song with a song with one member less, and perform the rest with 15 girls. The stage is too crowded to spot a missing place anyway, LOL.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Unless 4th gen is a let's-fill-in-the-gaps gen ala AKB's 6th gen (4 KKS, two graduated, two promoted) that comes in quickly.
    One's praying here that's soon. :cute:

Using the draftee(s) as KKS wouldn't do any harm, though. Isn't the KKS stage supposed to be the girls' way to improve and all? Why would the draftees be different? They're not going to perform with their actual teams until they're ready, so... [think]

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Tiffany is how Tomiyoshi calls 3rd Gen Yamauchi Yuna, and I'm sticking to it cause it's a nice name. :XD:

Nah, if they'd started auditions we'd have heard about it. Last time they made a big thing out of it, they had spots during Odekake with instructions on how to apply, and they even sent Haruppi and Sakura to some far-off place to promote the audition on a radio show.

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Hmm good call, I didn't even think about that yet.

Like you said there's basically two likely options:

A) Continue with the current Nounai Paradise KKS Stage.
    Pro's:
    1.A lot of guaranteed exposure for the KKS.
    2.They have the best opportunity for forming a 'team' bond.

Con's:
    1.Hard (ori H isn't possible) and especially weird (like Kiriharu said) to sub in others and they're short on members.
    2.A rough start/continuation for the stage, unless the remaining pre-3 gen all get a fast revelation in MC.

B) Scrap KKS stage and use Pajama Drive.
    Pro's:
    1.Easy and totally not weird to get in others, as it's been the entire point of the stage since the start.
    2.Others that have more experience can consistenly manage/guide the KKS in MC, ect without just popping in for a sub.

Con's:
    1.Less guaranteed exposure of the KKS if they keep the line-up members the same.
    (So if you had Yuriya, Raira, Sakura and Haruppi before you would be looking at 2 KKS & 2 non-KKS. Thus if they keep the line-up it's going to be 1 KKS & 3 non-KKS now, to see what I mean.)
    2.Not good to form a team feeling as it's always mixed a lot, could end up still being awkward with eachother.

So as always, minimize the con's, maximise the pro's.

What I think is best, and most logical is scrapping KKS Stage and using a Pajama Drive 2.0:

You improve or maintain the ratio KKS/non-KKS as it is now, guaranteeing a good exposure for the KKS.
    Even more now if the KKS spots grow or stay the same while the KKS team has shrunk.
    And these girls need the exposure.

This basically fixes the 2 con's of B) as the stage shifts more towards KKS and Team/KKS interaction.
    The pro's stay the same of course.

Now that I think about it the Shared stage might not have been such a random, neat thing after all but a deliberate piece in the plans of the management.
    Everybody knows how to participate in it and the 3rd gens have been actively training for it. The latter also clears up a question I had about the Pajama Drive getting scrapped while 3rd gens were going to enter it.
    Maybe these new 3rd gens can fill in the new spots that open up should they shift the stage more towards KKS.

Meanwhile you can't really fix the cons of A) in a reliable, fast way.

Ah and where the draftee ends up doesn't really influence all this too much I think, they will need subs anyways whether they're 15 or 16.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ I approve. [clap]

They could be... 12 KKS + 4 promoted members or something. Just keep the focus on the KKS.
    I'd even prefer have the 15 KKS and 1 promoted member as a "guest" or something, so they can talk about how things are on the other side or something. :XD:

Hell, this shuffle is gonna make me invest more time in HKT (I just watched their Budokan concert just because lol), like I didn't have enough with AKB's dramas and theories and... oh, well. :^^;:

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah the exact ratio KKS/non-KKS that they could use is totally up in the air of course.
    However I think half, is in 8 KKS should be the minimum.

Hey hey [party]

8. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    No KKS stage will be so sad...
    Maybe they will perform with less then 16 members. If I'm not wrong it has happened in the early days that HKT has perform with 13 members only.

I think that having their own stage it would be so much better in order to have team building and opportunity for the girls to improve themselves.
    For the MC matters for instance if they don't have their own stage they will never be forced to step up and improve themselves to lead,b ecause they always have some promoted and more "capable" girl around (as in HWG will for sure happen)

I'm so looking forward to see the 3rd gen and even girls like Shino or Mashiro or the same Harutan till now always so limited and "intimidated" to have their chance to test themselves and hopefully shine.

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I wouldn't mind either though, don't get me wrong. I'm quite the fan of just throwing them in and letting them figure it out than babysitting, it's just that I think it's risky and a bit strange.

Of course they could always keep the KKS stage and chop-it up a bit.
    I think the Pajama Drive will stay regardless though due to the 3rd gens training for it and getting told that they are now set to enter it.

Pajama Drive could easily become thé KKS stage too you know, just one where it's easier to sub members when it gets to it. Like Trinu said.
    It's all speculation.

10. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Yeah I know but personally I'm a fan of "throwing people in the sea and let them learn to swim" :)
    Well will see what Sasshi decided (since she is the only one in charge of everything in Hakata [shock] )

To wrap the whole "shuffle fighting" up let me copy here Sadia's translation of the best and most mature words about the shuffle courtesy of the resident HKT crybaby <3

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Thats sort of it...but not quite.

Himawarigumi stages don't really work out that well because of the large amount of chopping and changing of members and positions. Although some of HKT's B3 stages have been fun, they haven't come close to the old AKB kks (now Team 4) in terms of sheer performance.

One of the reasons why Team H became such a cohesive team is that they performed so often together. Even the busy members like Haruppi and Sakura would have done close to 300 performances of S2 and HL. In order to become proficient at something you need to know your place and you need to know and trust the others around you, you need to know their capabilities and be able to sense them around you. When the people around you are constantly changing you just don't have that level of trust and understanding and thus it's harder to put together a cohesive performance.

What I'd hope will happen, at least till the fabled original stage comes, is that Team H gets a revamped Hakata Legend with some new group songs and all new units, Team KIV takes over Nounai Paradise and as you said, Pajama Drive continues. What I'd do though is to make sure that at least 12 of the spots in PD is taken by KKS, 3 spots taken by 1st or 2nd gen MC types (like Shinamon, Nao, Sheegs, Tani, Chori etc) with one space for one of the busy "marquee" members (like Haruppi, Meru, Sakura, Lovetan). That would at least give the KKS a chance at having lots of performances while giving them some sempai to learn from and enough full members to keep the punters coming to the shows.

12. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    speculations in chronological order:
    - team H getting an original stage soon after this shuffle , and hakata legend coming to an end with the DVD release;
    - team KIV continue Nounai Paradise until they learn a 'new' stage as their real 1st stage around summer;
    - KKS do subs for KIV stage
    - pajama drive rotates members from team H, KIV and KKS;
    - KKS nako gets pushed coming months ala MEru
    - 4th gen audition results after summer with at least one superKKS;
    - team T formed end of this year with Nako and 4th gen superKKS as the aces
    - rest of KKS distributed over 3 teams losing the KKS system and going only for draft members

13. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I thought KIV wasn't starting for reals until summer anyway?

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Until spring.

15. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Right. I thought it was spring right now for some reason. My bad.

16. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    one quick note, this video clip comes from OBS, Oita Broadcasting System. Oita is Sasshi's hometown and it's pretty normal that Oita media cares about Sasshi only when HKT48 comes to Oita.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYxIeCXLQr0

well this compilation might seem just a little better, mentioned once at the end of it.

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for that vid... it was like really short, but at least I think I got to see Ai-chan getting promoted to cap and I think a KKS member also getting promoted and being overwhelmed by emotion. [clap] Hopefully, I get to see the whole thing one day soon. :cute:

18. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sorta off topic, but from an Vid Edit perspective, they ran the same clip like 4 - 5 times in that broadcast -_- Kinda lame in my book...

But I would like to see the whole shuffle as well.. :) at some point we will im sure :)

- Expdk

19. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    They ran Melon Juice, Suki Skip and The Peace for the most part. Lovetan becoming captain is like the highlight of the shuffle.

20. soniasist

soniasist Kenkyuusei

this shuffle really shocked me, though i already anticipated the KIV forming. [hehe]
    i suppose the management want to make balancement on the team.
    but that broke my wallet

that mean i have to DL many LOD too :D