1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEWS] Taiwan48

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Criss, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

Re: [RUMOUR] Taiwan48

as long as they don't interfere with activities of akb..

or force to put their own girls in singles/songs of akb (we have enough instrusions from ske and nmb thank you)... [flip]

i'm ok with this.

just as long as they mind their own business, get their hands off akb, and exist in a way that i can easily ignore them and not care even if they kill each other or do 100 scandals as long as i only look at akb, so be it.

oh well, wishful thinking. [flip]

2. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

BRA48 British Royal Army 48 :awesome:

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I've never been for more ---48 groups, and this is no exception, BUT I just realized that I'd like to see one in Singapore (or somewhere similar), purely to listen to Akimoto's lyrics in English.

That said, if there were a ---48 group in a Western country, I very much question whether or not I'd support it in real life. Like, I almost definitely wouldn't.

4. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

I like Taiwan.

5. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this, rumor or not. Another group of people that I have to remember their names and faces now?! :XD: On a more serious note, I don't think the whole 'no dating' thing is going to work out. :hmm:

6. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i only like j-pop so.. =/

7. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Will our beloved godfather (Aki-P) still be the lyricist of the group? If yes, he need to learn a lot especially for KOR48 or BRZ48 or BRA48

What kind of stage that they will perform? A brand new stage with new and original (Chinese) songs? Or just a remade of previous existing songs? Goodness, why dont you spend your energy on AKB48 or SDN48?

Let's try this shall we;

我想認識你
    我想認識你
    我想認識你
    Yes!!!!

8. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

:rofl:

It just doesn't have that same feeling to it. :p I'll stick with Aitakatta :awesome:

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^
    ^ Akimoto being the lyricist of the group is one of the 'conditions' to get a ---48 group. (As is having 16 girls per Team and having school uniforms.)

10. akb48_fanboy

akb48_fanboy Kenkyuusei

I'll be waiting for that to happen, but probably will be a long time coming :) iirc I read somewhere before that Singapore was interested in using the idea too but.. you can't really do much music in Singapore really (unless you're everywhere)

11. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I'm not too fond of this idea. I think there are already enough 48 groups in Japan. If they want to bring the girls to other countries like they have been doing, fine, that's great, but I don't think making a localized group is a good idea. Localized groups are never as popular or as good as the original group and they will soon get forgotten by the company and never heard from again (Ice-Cream Musume., anyone?).

If Aki-P really wants to venture into Asia, which is understandable considering it's such a big market, then he should follow what the South Koreans are doing and use the original members (or better yet, create a special group that just promotes in Taiwan- throwing in the occasional original member to please the fans every-once-in-a-while) and re-make AKB's songs in Taiwanese. After a while he could start to market them on their own and give them their own songs.

Kay

12. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I don't know where to stand with the next 48 group, but i doubt it'll hurt the maun group i mean SKE/SDN and the in the making NMB all seem like they are making it by standing on their own so it should be fine. IN any case the ones who haven't given them a chance. You should try to, you maybe surprised.

13. Criss

Criss Member

Well for me the phrase "They are too many 48 groups" came when SKE48 came out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We cant blame Akimoto for this, if this is true. Its was his dream, he even explain it more than a year ago. Taiwan means Chinese market that its a huge market, so he will try to entrer . He have his chances, but they are just that, chances, could be a success or could be a great failure, the only we can do its wait and see, as always :lol: .

14. akb48_fanboy

akb48_fanboy Kenkyuusei

it shouldnt be difficult for Akimoto to learn Chinese since kanji characters are quite similar to Chinese characters. plus he's a lyricist!

15. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

English alphabet and Icelandic alphabet are quite similar too. Therefore you should be able to learn Icelandic in a matter of days!
    :fp: :fp: :fp:

16. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

How about Arabic and Thai? But seriously Kanji and Chinese Han is somewhat similar only to differ slightly in meaning. CMIIW, take example Han for water and there is this mizu which has the same character. Ofc, that character is a pretty basic character but that doesn't close the possibilities right?

17. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    but grammar is completely different. Words are completely different (the basic characters like shui/mizu are the same, ok, but if you're Chinese, you should know for example that if a Chinese girl sends you a 手紙 it's not the same as if a Japanese girl does XDDD). Pronunciation is completely different. Not to mention all the semantics. You need a more than fluent proficiency in a language to write a lyric in it.
    I think Akimoto's gonna draw the outlines of Chinese/English/Korean/whatever lyrics in Japanese and then leave them to translate and adapt to mothertongue lyricists. That's a really common procedure.

I'm basically really pissed at people going "but how are Chinese and Japanese different, they're written the same!" cause I have to deal with this crap twice a day XD.

18. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei
    Aki-p's at it again o_o
    Silly Aki-p and his silly world domination schemes....

Honestly, I don't think I have that much problems with Taiwan48. I like C-pop so..

Before CND48 happens, can they please come here first?
    (preferably in Toronto)

19. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

You're taking Chinese too? I apologize if it really is bothering you [bow] [bow]

That reminds me of that English version of Oogoe Diamond. Was the lyrics a plain translation from the original? If no, well, I guess we can leave it to the local lyricist whom he trust.

20. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei

didn't Aki-p get several offers to start up a "48" group in another country after he went to Mipcom in France? i guess Taiwan was one of the countries [wonder]