[NEWS] Taiwan48

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Criss, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Re: [RUMOUR] Taiwan48

As far as I know Russia, "idols" will discuss their boyfriends in the hour-long daily reality show. [notme] And her fans will come to the handshake event and ask: "hey, why did you break up with Fyodor, he was such a nice guy"

2. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

They say in the article Akimoto's receiving offers from many countries of Asia. Taiwan was chosen for this summer. But we can suppose other will follow if it's any kind of success.

I will just hope this will not hurt the "48" in Japan. :hmm:

And to anyone in Taiwan : try to enjoy this ;)

3. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

Now that it's def gonna happen, I wonder if they'll get their own unique stage? If not, what stage then? :p

4. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

Haha... aha.. ha... yeah.
    I honestly don't know if I'm happy about this or just WTH about it.

No. Just no.
    Being Korean myself, I know that so much bashing would occur 'cause we like to hate on everything. Seriously.
    Besides, Korea is already saturated with idols.

5. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

I think I'll just throw up. I don't like it when Jap idols that rely heavily on a cultural fan-base attempt to expand their territory into other countries. It just fails.

And I seriously don't want to see girls from my own country, Taiwan, dancing around like AKB48. I'll probably puke 'cause it doesn't feel the same. :hmm: For reasons I've stated before. *sigh* Guess this won't stop Aki-P...Again, like people who've already mentioned it, hope this doesn't affect ANY of the 48's groups back in Japan.

As for KOR48, please don't. I beg you Aki-P. Just...don't.
    Sorry to all the koreans/korean-fans that I might've just insulted, but I personally distate/hate korean pop.

I hate you Aki-P. Hope you're happy now. D:<

6. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I don't know what to say... except I'm not really looking forward to this. :yikes: But well, I guess I hope the people in Taiwan can still enjoy this. :)

7. Malachite

Malachite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    My focus is still almost entirely on AKB48 with some mild interest in SKE and SDN. I don't mind other groups under the same umbrella using the brand name or whatever and I hope it's a success. I can't imagine it having too much of an effect on AKB48 themselves either way but the success or failure of this Taiwanese group will probably inform Aki-P's decision on whether or not to expand even further internationally and so it'll shape the future of the concept overall. I wouldn't be opposed to it just staying in Japan and I can't imagine myself getting interested in groups from elsewhere, at least not until it reaches Europe, so this isn't really bothering me yet. Let's just hope it turns out better than Ice Creamusume or whatever.

8. RaysOfMorningGlory

RaysOfMorningGlory Kenkyuusei

I agree with you on the expanding thing and how it won't be like AKB48 in the other country, but we'll have to wait. I think your last comment about KOR48 is good cause I know most of the time(NOT ALWAYS) if a person that prefers KPOP totally hate JPOP (or they are lying and have have some songs in JPOP) with a passion.
    I like both, but I lean toward JPOP more.

9. dcbt

dcbt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Actually I prefer him to expend XXX48 in Japan rather than overseas. [think] [think]
    they can just organize concert at overseas to build their popularity, but not to create XXX48.. :( :(

10. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Given the way it is being talked about, I doubt Aki-P will have much to do with it. It's a franchise like McDonalds or something. Aki-P will keep an eye over it to make sure they follow the reciepes, but some guy in Taiwan will be running the show. So it won't have any sort of effect on the Japanese 48 groups.

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm not sure how things will happen, and why in the world AKB48 would expand to Russia???!!!

12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It's true, but every time someone in the States (for instance) finds a tooth into a McDonalds burguer, all the people around the world look at their McDonalds burguers with different eyes...bad reputacion spreads fast... [wonder]

13. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Taiwan conquered by Korean idol groups already? ;)

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Only by Super Junior as the other have failed :D

15. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

And SHiNe and SM ballad or however you do the spelling/capitalisations. My sister got hooked on them from staying in Taiwan for 3 months. I knew I should've kept her away from the MTV channels. :fp:

16. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

I think I'm the only one looking forward to it [hehe] I wonder if they'll have an original stage or just a translated AKB stage.
    But I think a KOR48 is out of the question, Korea likes their idols trained and not just a few months but like half a decade of training.

17. Malachite

Malachite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    I just hope they don't expand into Korea because 48 suicides would be terrible.

18. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

I don't understand.... :D

I think you said this before but yaay scotland! are you in aberdeen/edinburgh area?

19. Criss

Criss Member

I'll follow this too, for me this looks very intersting :^O^: . Maybe, and just maybe, Aki-P will asist this project a little, maybe with some songs, but by now we cant expect a... "Party" Taiwan ver Stage of course :^^;: :^^;:

20. Hiroki95

Hiroki95 Kenkyuusei

My biggest fear is that the new 48 groups will put AKB48 in the shade or that they will forget their "origin", namely Japan, and they will manage on their own.

But I think it could be beneficial to AKB48 if they always refer to their mother groupe, AKB48.
    Then, AKB48 will expand throughtout the world.