1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NFL - American Football - Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Bushido, Aug 31, 2014.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Flipping 10am game tomorrow, on my side of the country A bit early for drinking. But Niners @ Giants, much beer will be consumed during that game.:XD:

Sorry @ForrestFuller. Giants are gonna have to take another whooping.:hehe: They were looking a little promising earlier in the season.

But than again, my Niners D ain't up to their usual fearsome standards either. And our O-line woes........:wall:

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

It was nice. :(. We were doing so good against Seahawks last week too. Then our D gave up.

But hopefully we can rebound this week and give Kapernick a hard time like he's used to this season :p.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Well...crap :fp:

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Niners won. :approve:

Seahawks lost.:approve:

Sheep won.:poop:

Finches won.:poop:

All in all not a bad day for me in the NFC West.:)

Also. GG Packers. GG. :shock:

Here's hoping Colts can knock the Pats off tonight. Come on Luck. Turn in another big numbers game.

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Still find it sad that somebody from the NFC South is making the playoffs.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Them the rules. As ridiculous as it may look right now, with their top 2 teams at 4-6.:fp:

I can't figure out how the Finches are 9-1.:confused: They really are not as good as their W/L shows. :wtf:

Traitors at 0-10 makes this cross-bay rival very, very happy. :awesome::banana::banana::awesome:

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I know. Now waiting for one of them to win a game (like the Seahawks did in 2010) when they went 7-9 in the playoffs.

and wondering if the Raiders are even going to win a game? They got the Chiefs, Rams, 49ers, Chiefs again, Bills, and Broncos. Aint a good stretch. Also are now eliminated officially. (Were really out A LONG TIME AGO)

8. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Was hoping pats defeat colts, and thank God it came true. Texans will be on top of afc south [hehe]

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Didn't see the Raiders beating the Chiefs at all.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yeah, what the hell KC? We give you Alex Smith and this is how you thank me? By letting the Traitors not have an 0-16 season? 22154539ks7.jpg

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Romo cringing so hard from a hit that was not there, he sat his self down. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So who you got.

[​IMG]

Seahawks or Pats.

Got the Seahawks winning.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It's a rare SB where I can't root for either team. :fp:

To bad draws are near impossibe with the way the SB is set up.

14. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Could be worse... for example... when it comes to the NFL I only root for two people... Peyton Manning and Tono Romo... last week was an absolute nightmare. LOL. And this doesn't even count the fact that I still haven't gotten over last year's Super Bowl... or the year before that when the Ravens beat the Broncos on that fluke play. And not only that... there are only two NFL teams that I absolutely hate... yup... Patriots and Seahawks. Even though it makes me want to vomit... gotta root for the Seahawks... need to prevent Brady from getting that 4th ring at all costs... need to prevent him from being on the same legendary tier as Montana.

15. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Man, Wilson is one lucky SOB. That was the perfect dime if I ever saw one...

16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    #GoHawks

I mean...how in the world could Seattle be down by 16, and then down by a dozen with less than five minutes left, only to win out in overtime?! :shock:

Gosh...I just cannot believe it. Like they only had a 1% shot at winning at five minutes left in regulation, and then all of a sudden the Seahawks' "late kick" that we've been seeing throughout the latter half of the season...

Just say...WOW. Russell Wilson. Four interceptions and only one passing touchdown (besides a rushing touchdown) - but that passing touchdown is the one that brings the Seahawks their second consecutive NFC championship. :worthy:

And now, all of a sudden - we're going back to the Super Bowl, trying to defend the title for the first time since the Patriots back in '04-'05. Only this time they're going to have to face the Patriots themselves. Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski...they're pretty dangerous - but if the Seattle defense can play like what they did last year to Denver, then they could have a shot at this. Just hope that Richard Sherman is right about "I'm going to be 100% playing in the Super Bowl" - he got injured. MRI tomorrow, anything can happen - but we're hoping that he isn't bruised up too much before the big game in two weeks.

Also, I heard that the Patriots may have been caught cheating - by deflating balls...
    http://deadspin.com/report-patriots-under-nfl-investigation-for-deflating-1680358128

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Today should be a holiday here in America tbh.

Game on in about a couple of hours.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    2hours ~40mins. And no team to root for this year.:fp: Wish they would bring back the Bud Bowl.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Remember those Bud Bowls.

We have the Puppy Bowl for everybody.

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It is Sunday. TOMORROW should be the holiday, if you know what I mean.