1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 2nd [Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?] (2017/12/06)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by namine, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The KKS will be in the next NGT song in AKB's 51st single lol

A 2nd gen and Team G is need for this hierarchy to change.
    The KKS nave been around the same as NIII members, yet they get the short end of the stick.
    Ohwell.

2. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I don't think the KKS got it that bad. Aside from single senbatsu, they get the same privileges as an NIII member. Even in NIII stages, when top and center members are gone, they get to front the stage and center it instead of an other NIII member.

3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Like Kado Yuria replacing Rika as center for the 24 hour TV performance.

4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Should have had the 2nd generation already.
    AKB48 had their 2nd generation after 4 months.
    SKE48 had their's after 8 months.
    NMB48 had their's after 7 months.
    HKT48 had their's after 15 months.
    NGT48 are already 26 months in, and the audition wasn't even announced yet.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Pretty sure in less than 4 month after 2nd gen debuted, there will be another rambling with changing hierarchy doesn't went as expected.
    And in less than 15 month, the outcry for 3rd gen as the drama need for hierarchy change arise again.

Such is life.

6. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

NGT48 applying those Keyakizaka46 ideals.

If the NIII3 stage mean anything, with its 2 reserved spots for KKS and its KKS centering as unders, it's that NGT48's KKS are like an extension of Team NIII. 48G teams have had 20+ members before, NGT48's KKS are only KKS by name.

There's no rule that says KKS can only be part of senbatsu after all team members are. Yall talk as if promoting the KKS into teams mean they can also be part of senbatsu. We will still be complaining: "What's the point of their promotion if the new senbatsu is still the same old senbatsu members?"
    We're hoping that the promotion of our oshis mean that management see them as NIII equals when choosing the senbatsu, but it's really not a guarantee.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  7. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Maybe the other KSS didn't get into senbatsu because they're not popular enough... lol
    Cmon guys, it sounds like you wanted some girls to NOT be in senbatsu in order for you to be happy.
    I like the senbatsu, NGT is doing really well, and 2nd gen audition is gonna be announced any second now.
    And I don't like the idea of NIII to split :/

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    lol of course no! Nara one of the most popular member from NGT. Miyajima and Ayutara more popular than Suagahara, Mofu, Noe, Anju and Rena.
    Well if I create 16nin(without Kitarie and Yukirin) sembatsu I choose: Mahohon, Ogiyuka, Gatanee, Nara(KKS), Katomina, Okappa, Honma, Nakai, Ayakani, Miyajima(KKS), Ayutaro(KKS), Hasegawa, Oguma, Anju, Mofu and Noe

9. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Just realized this single will make NGT48 the quickest (up there with SKE48) to have a senbatsu that isn't 16nin (and beating HKT48 who still don't have a non-16nin senbatsu)

10. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Front row is hard to predict. I hope its Rikahime - Hinatan - Ogino - Mocchan - Katomina. Katomina might be switched with Kitarie, which is fine with me.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I hope so as well, But sadly it will be

Rie - Okappa - OgiYuka - Rika - Yukirin

I fully expect Hinatan and Katomina to get screwed over because Management doesn't have the balls to put Yukirin in the 2nd Row.

12. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I guess that's more realistic :( . It would be nice to get a 5-member unit where Hinatan is center and Katomina/Mahohon are included. Those three are too good to be ignored.

13. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

If the announcement order is any indication, it should be something like this:
    Ogiyuka > Kitarie > Hinatan > Rikachan > Okappa > Yukirin > Katomina > Gatanee > Mahohon > the rest

So I'm assuming the front and 2nd rows as such...
    1st row: Okappa-Hinatan-Ogiyuka-Kitarie-Rikachan
    2nd row: Kado?-Mahohon-Katomina-Yukirin-Gatanee-Ayanyan?
    I put Katomina and Yukirin in italic as 2nd row centers

You guys are still thinking the way AKB48's mangement thinks, but NGT48's mangement proved to be different. We all thought mangement would never make Rikachan 1st single center, but they did. After SSK, we all thought management still won't make Ogiyuka center, but they did.
    Also, it wouldn't make sense for management to base this single on SSK result then push back Hinatan who made it to SSK's senbatsu. She's practically the highest ranking 1st gen in NGT48 and the only 1st gen in senbatsu.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Na, we pretty much figured Rikachan was going to be the 1st Single Center and after OgiYuka's 5th Place Spot at SSK, we pretty much figured she was going to be the 2nd Single Center after they began actually pushing her (I knew they were going to).

NGT48 management is no different imo (Giving the tool they have running it). If Hinatan is in the front row and Yukirin isn't, I will shocked (Always though Yukirin should have never been in the front row for the 1st Single, Thought that should have went to OgiYuka).

15. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

That makes you one of the very few. I distinctly remember many people saying otherwise, as documented in this forum, predicting mostly Katomina.
    Yukirin being front row in the debut single actually makes sense considering how unknown NGT48 is, while Yukirin has the popularity and public recognition. This 2nd single has 3 NGT members in Senbatsu (one even in 5th rank) and 2 in Undergirls. NGT48's HS sales are also admirable.

Nevertheless, I'm not disregarding the notion of Yukirin in front row and Hinatan in 2nd. I'm merely making a point that it is possible that they aren't.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Meanwhile on an NGT48 single released someday in 2018:

Yukirin (if she doesn't grad) - Rika - Heavily pushed 2nd gen or Team G member AS CENTER - Ogiyuka - a seat that only one of Katomina, Okappa & Hinatan can claim.

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    People say that Team NIII shouldn't take Senbatsu for granted, and I agree, but may I mention that every non-selected member in the first single was still a Kenkyuusei? Personally, I do not believe Kenkyuusei should be part of any management-selected Senbatsu, if they are gonna be chosen for something as big when they are supposed to be UNDERstudies then they might as well be promoted right away, which is why HKT's practice of give priority to Kenkyuusei over promoted members in singles doesn't sit too well with me, much less when they are center. I do believe Senbatsu is the job of full members and full members only. After Team G is officially formed, you should expect to see Team NIII girls dropped in favor of the Team G representatives, just the way it happened to AKB with Aitakatta. Yuurin and Ayaya... I'm not completely okay with them up there, even in an expanded Senbatsu.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No explaination prediction

Formation 6 - 6 - 6 (ooooo)

Okappa - Hinatan - Ogiyuka - Kitarie - Rikachan - Katomina

Yukirin - Mahohon - Gatanee - Riko - Mofu - Noepii

Anju - Kadochan - Miyajima - Tsugumin - Ayakani - Rennapon