1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you! Do you know the name of the documentary or at least year which year it came out? That would maybe maybe it easier for me to find it. I wasn't part of the 48g Fandom back when HKT48 was formed. Thanks, though!

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I watched the documentary! I think it has helped me understand the situation better but also brought me closer to HKT48. I am more interested in them now! But I would like an NGT48 documentary as well at some point. I feel like they always help me understand the groups better, they're probably one of my favourite things about the 48g

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Next I recommend checking out the variety show that aired last year "HKT48 vs NGT48 SashiKita Gassen." It's a variety show that features both HKT48 and NGT48 where they duel each other in games to determine which is the better idol group lol. This show is seriously one of the best and I highly recommend it. There are English subs created for this show, but they may be hard to find. I'm not sure. Interestingly enough, there's a side companion to this show called "Tabe Shoujo" where girls from both groups go out to dinner and have conversations about themselves and their groups. One of the highlights is actually Katomina having dinner with Haruppi, where she reveals the burden she has of being the chosen center of NGT and Haruppi understanding her all too well. Have I convinced you enough yet to watch? lol

5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've actually already watched three episodes of HKT48 vs NGT48 Sashikita Gassen because of NGT but my Japanese is very poor and I haven't found any subs yet, so the video files are just sitting in my download folder for now. And I only found ep1-6 so far! When I find the time, I'll dig a little deeper. Thanks for the recommendation! ^^

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

NGT48's 1st Single (Seishun Dokei) (3nd Week Sales)
    Week 3:
    5,175 (173,134) (20th)

Did NGT48 perform Seishun Dokei on music station yet ???

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    They probably won't. If HKT didn't till their 3rd single, i don't see how NGT could for the time being. Probably if their 2nd single is a public hit.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

They Won't (They did (Along with other non Senbatsu Members) perform w/AKB on March 31st Edition of Music Station Perform Shoot Sign).

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    By that i meant as NGT48, not as "AKBG non-senbatsus"

10. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

They performed Kuraymi Motomu in NIII stage yesterday, and Junjo Yoroshiku in KKS stage today.

Both performances killed me gooooood it's so hard to believe they're only b-sides

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ah, do you happen to have a link? Especially for Kurayami Motomu, it's my favourite besides Seishun Dokei ^^

12. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    You should probably take a look on some Torrent services. There usually aren't any performance uploaded directly to video streaming sites because AKS and the JPN fans take them down.

13. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

They also performed "Shutsujin" today! (I missed it unfortunately)

all is left is Akikan Punk

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Kurayami mutomu performance pleasee. One of best edm tune from 48g in recent years.

15. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

According to NHK World's schedule, NGT48 will be featured on today's episode of J-Melo. The episode has already aired once but will repeat throughout the day. Check the schedule for upcoming airings. The episode can be streamed on their website as it airs.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

NGT48's 1st Single (Seishun Dokei) (4th Week Sales)
    Week 4:
    4,528 (177,662) (18th)

17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Real Sound (wait, is the site no longer part of the Cyzo group? Thank goodness) published this nice list of reviews of the individual PVs, one for each member. Actually, rather than "reviews" they are more like a general synopsis, but I'm still sure they can be useful.

http://realsound.jp/2017/05/post-12281.html

18. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I am completely behind on NGT info, and wow. I just finished watching the full video of Shutsujin. How is it that that song got a 14-min video compared to Seishun Dokei? Either way, it was gorgeous. I still don't understand what was being said, but what I got from the video, wow. I just can't believe they managed to do a video like it. It was simply gorgeous. :eek:

I think in general, Aki-P is trying to make these girls a bit more like Nogi and Keya because he sees how popular the rival groups are compared to their "formula." Maybe that's why these videos are going back to school uniforms/longer dresses and why AKB's 48th Single is more "conservative"? I don't know, just some musings of a foreign fan...

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

NGT48's 1st Single (Seishun Dokei) (9th Round HS Sales Result)
    (Graph will follow)

Nakai Rika 24/24⑧
    Ogino Yuka 10/24
    Kato Minami 9/24
    Takakura Moeka 2/24

Homma Hinata 14/19 (+2)
    Nishigata Marina 12/19 (+2)
    Yamaguchi Maho 7/19

Nara Miharu 1/15

Oguma Tsugumi 4/14
    Miyajima Aya 3/14
    Nakamura Ayuka 2/14
    Hasegawa Rena 2/14 (+1)

Nishimura Nanako 4/10
    Seiji Reina 1/10

Kashiwagi Yuki 5/5①
    Total: 100/389 (+5 from 8th Round) (25.71%)

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You may be right! I personally prefer this single over the last AKB single. I'm already reconsidering to have NGT as my favourite 48 Group and they've only released one single so far :^^;: But I definitely like this theme, I hope it keeps going!