1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The MV is beautiful and the song is okay (not bad at all) but the whole thing is not my taste. I still prefer MidoMori (I hadn't liked a song this much since Otona Ressha, so yes, I like it more than Max Toki 315 Go). Overall I think it's good.

2. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Nogi, Keyaki, NMB have been doing that.

AKB at times, also release full ahead of time

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Now my 48/46 Debut Single Rankings!

Silent Majority > Seishun Dokei > Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shojo > Tsuyokimono yo > Aitakatta > Suki Suki Skip > Guru Guru Curtain

The song is not bad, but I like Wa-suta's "Just be yourself" better because it's cuter :(

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Since NGT48 signs to Sony Music, is there any chance that this single and later NGT48's records to be available on Spotify? If it is then, only one type of every single to be available on Spotify, just like Nogizaka46 & Keyakizaka46. AKB48 also has a page on Spotify too but only releases from late 2011 to early 2013 are available and from my country, only Sugar Rush is accessible.

Since Spotify was available in my country, I'm getting too lazy to convert CD to MP3 butI'm still buying CD because I consider it an interesting collectible item.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I watched the PV first thing this morning (after coffee, duh) and it made me so angry.

Nakai inviting reaching out to that kid was creepy.
    It took me a while to understand the first lines were supposed to be a rap.
    Many of the girls don't know the dance properly (the 3:06 mark is hilarious).

I understand the sound they're trying to make (Max Toki and the other one are similar), but this melody is just bad.
    That Chikuu Takuu thing is gonna be stuck in my head and I'm gonna hate it.

Still, the PV is beautiful. The girls look nice and even though it's a Promo video for Niigata + Love Trip + KNP dance along, it works.
    i just wish the song was better.

Those b-sides better snatch my wig.

6. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I actually liked the song. It's cute and the outfit is pretty nice in fact it suits them. The PV was beautiful.
    It's a demoniac melody just after one listen it was already stuck in my head.
    Rikachan is a good center. It worked out well I'm glad.
    Still Max-Touki is still my favorite NGT song.

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    they took a bit of KFC style with the crowd.
    A little bit of high tension with the rap part.

But that certainly looked like a B-side to me. Completely underwhelming, the kind of song that makes me sleep or wake me up as a alarm clock music.
    The MV is well filmed, but it is as plain as the song.

Not really a good start for NGT. Let's see what the B-side have.

8. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

SO cute! i really enjoyed it! but im worried that their 1st single wont be as successful as Silent Majority/.

9. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It won't

It may sell as many copies as saijo. But not on digital outlets and certainly not with the general public

• Like Like x 1
  10. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Wow, that was like experimental remix from few melodies in Nogi's Hatsukoi no Hito wa Ima Demo (dunno, tho, since it's the first song that popped up when I was watching the MV). It's good by all means, but it is like the arranger sounds really hard to make this song sounds original, to layer many familiar melody from other idol songs. The result is quirky, so thanks for the chorus which really did save the whole song.

Even after their past songs (which I identify as acceptable generic, where I can still jam on them for few times) this song is more acceptable, but to consider this is a really a long awaited debut, I just cant stand many part of it.

Ps. There is a song from 48/46 groups (or SNH?) which have really similar melody like this song's chorus. Anyone can recall?

11. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    The MV is basically all recent AKB sousenkyo singles combined - a huge crowd, couples/confession, easy-to-dance-along choreography and lots of happiness. That couples part was similar to Love Trip, but better (in my opinion). The two girls at 2:45 were adorable (I honestly wasn't expecting that, but it was a pleasant surprise). And it was nice to see a Japanese woman with a non-Japanese man.

12. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    I actually loved it so much. It's calm, warm, and soothing, really captures Niigata's essence. The beat sounds like a nursery rhyme but it still works out. The talking/rap lines I thought were weird at first but as the song goes on I can see why it's structured like that, I guess it's like a build-up to the singing parts. It might be weird for others but at least it doesn't sound overdone. I still like it.

For the MV, I really loved how they promoted Niigata and showed how close-knit they are to the prefecture. I loved the music video. Anyways imo I still haven't found any one dislikeable release from NGT. And the single being released day before my birthday, what a pleasant gift. Anyways, I guess I finally found my favorite group out of all the 48/46 groups. Can't wait for the whole single! <3

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

when are they airing the CDTV fes?

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    31st I think.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Looks like they are also performing the other songs for this single today

Shujujin (Ogino Yuka Center)
    Junjo Yoroshiku (Homma Hinata Center)
    Shita no Na de Yobeta no wa... (NGT48 KKS) (Nara Center)
    Kurayami Motomu (Kato Minami and Takakura Moeka Center)

Senbatsu
    Akigan Punk
    Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Minami, Kitahara Rie, Takakura Moeka, Nakai Rika

Shujujin
    Ogino Yuka (c), Anju Sato, Takakura Moeka, Tano Ayaka, Nishigata Marina, Murakumo Fuka, Yamaguchi Maho, Nara Miharu, Nishimura Nanako

Junjo Yoroshiku (Dance Selection)
    Oguma Tsugumi, Sugahara Riko, Hasegawa Rena, Homma Hinata, Yamada Noe, Kusakabe Aina, Seiji Reina

Kurayami Motomu (All Members)

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    No Center for Katomina??? That's sad (and depressing T.T)

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

She's the center for Kurayami Motomu (w/Moeka)

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Well they are with Sony and it's normal for Sakamichi to do this. AKB also released full MVs for Love Trip and High Tension, also NMB with Amagami Hime (and their past singles, i think? Singles before BnE? I wasn't a fan yet that time but i keep finding the full versions of all MVs from ZKS - KitaKen)

19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Something much better than that

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Such as any examples would you like to share?