Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Kurayami Motomu

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol I just got the youtube notification. You guys are too fast XD

The song is pretty nice with some dubstep-like music, the base drop is a little bit late tho lol :D

But it still coolio

3. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ yea i thought the drop was a bit disappointing too. but i'm glad they are doing something a bit different.

and that scene on the beach at night <3 especially the Yukirin shot with light flare from behind her :cute:

4. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    the Keyakizaka vibes are strong with this one, great song though, i like it. Loved to see Katomina/Okappa Wcenter.

5. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

Although I like both songs, this one is definitely a favourite so far. That, and I feel a Katomina & Okappa center is much stronger than a Rika center

6. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^^Agreed, as i said before on another thread, looks like they are doing with Rika what they did with Meru on HKT, pushing a provisional center to see how it goes, and then boost up the real aces on the following singles.

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    wow Katomina&Okappa double center is awesome
    i hope they get to center the next single

8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Nice song! But again, it's not my taste as well, not a big fan of cool songs (Beginner, UZA, etc). I'm still #TeamMidoMori! :D

9. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Japanese fans also noticed the similarity with 46G, and they love how NGT48 is like like a "47" kind of group (a cross between 46G & 48G) and have fans from both fandoms supporting them.

Frankly, I also agree with a couple of Japanese fans who think this should've been Rika's center while Seishun Dokei a Katomina center.

10. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Definitely better than SeiDo, but too similar to Keyaki's style. I like it, but I don't think people would approve being too much like Keyaki.

11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yes, the own NGT48's theater manager Imamura Etsuro commented about a supposed concept of "47" (just cited).
    http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/1794324.html

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's kind of cool~ the whole "47" thing.

Albeit, I wonder what STU will bring now lol.

13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I had said it in a Facebook group: So, when is AKB going to have "cool" songs back? When I commented about the OkaMina WCenter song. :^^;:

14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Some news snippets about NGT's meeting with the Niigata mayor and the prefectural governor. Ogiyuka, Kitarie and Tsugumin paid them a visit to announce that the debut single is ready and watched the PV together.
    I think the mayor's comment says all about the true aim of Seishun Dokei: "I'd like for more people to come to Niigata to use it as a location for their shootings. When scenes that we are all used to see on a daily basis started appearing one after another, it also became a wonderful promotion video for the city of Niigata"

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/844855792507338754/pu/vid/1280x720/0LkfAOkq2tpZdFFf.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/844858264240087041/pu/vid/1280x720/Q9XEtZWiaSvTh915.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/844861835782193152/pu/vid/1280x720/NkkZwCTJkOXNlidc.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/844860966856646657/pu/vid/1280x720/PniOZDpINCVBZ5g2.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/844859409524178945/pu/vid/1280x720/wwmvjcpUpwMhZFPf.mp4

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  15. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    About the cool songs, Hard to specify that thou, the AKB of these days doesn't give the Cool feeling, i mean, i have a senbatsu in mind for a really cool song, but that would imply an almost 75% next gen senbatsu, given that the more young and fresh girls can dance, like a lot. besides Jurina, Sakura, Haruppi, Naa-chan, Juri and Mion, the other members would be some more draftees and new gens, it would be awesome, but it wouldn´t sell that much, like in the time we had cool songs, like River, Beginner or UZA, we had people who were popular AND could handle the dance, like Acchan, Yuko, Sae, Takamina and so on, and that is what we need know i guess.

16. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I also agree with the center switch. But I think they're trying to sell NGT48 together instead of push a single center, which would explain why we haven't really had one single standout center for everything yet.

It's interesting because SO MANY PEOPLE wanted NGT's debut single to be like Keyakizaka46 due to the Sony parent company. I personally like that NGT's making their own niche.

Thanks for the article! I was looking for that earlier.

Thanks! This really is a PR move more than an idol move imo.

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    What caught my attention was Ogiyuka's comment on their dress...she said since the theme of this single is connecting people, so NGT is the intermediate that connects people. Which in other words, they are the "red string" hence the full redness one piece dress.

If you watched "Kimi no Na wa" then you can understand it similar to the Musubi theme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_of_fate

Now this makes more sense why the dress is like that.

18. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Lots of NGT's Japanese fans like KuraMoto more than SeiDo
    one fan even joked that it might turn out to be NGT's 365nichi no kamihikouki

but I agree with some of what's been said here, even if NGT48 is a 46/48 hybrid they should have their own distinct color.
    Thanks for posting it <3
    This's OOT but I also miss the cool concept! They don't even make them in AKB's b-sides anymore either
    That's true. However, now "a couple" of Japanese fans has turned into "a bunch". Image-wise, if Rika doesn't get a cute flirty song then she should be centering a dark song because she pulled it off nicely in Higurashi. Meanwhile, I think Katomina suits warm and loving concepts like SeiDo more than Rika.

19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Holy sh.t
    That is really has 46 feels. Sony or akip intends to bring 46 image to 48g?
    That long dress looks like nogi costume. Anyway, the song sounds great.

20. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think that that dress is horrible. First, the waist is horrible. They should have fitted it better/a little tighter. Second, what's with those belt?

Yeah, please do tone it down twice the notch when reading the above paragraph. I just don't like those dress.

I also don't think it sounds Nogi/46-ish. It sounds versatile, could be 48G-ish and could fit well within 46G-ish discography. After hearing other people saying the SakamichiAKB song sounds AKB-ish instead of Keyaki-ish (I initially thought it Keyaki-ish, but then agreed with the posters that it sounded more AKB-ish), I gave a second thought to this song being 46-ish. It doesn't exclusively sound 46-ish. Nor does the MV (the shorts so far) looking Nogi-ish. On the other hand, that HKT b-side with the members wearing long seifukus, that looks Nogi-ish. This... doesn't.