Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Same, Why I feel they are over pushing her (I mean the fact that she was apart of an MC along with some of the main cast of Tofu Pro Wrestling when her part in that drama isn't even that big (The Same role pretty much as Noepii, Katomina, and from the looks of it Momoka) for Request Hour is a little ridiculous imo).

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    But that's because they screwed up (Milky with her hotelgate scandal and Meru with all her fat drama and being outranked by the other group aces)

And i think being center isn't something everyone can do. It takes a certain "aura" to be a center. And apparently Rika doesn't have that, but Katomina does.

3. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Moving on, apparently there's gonna be 6 songs in this single!

I'm assuming it'll be somewhat similar to HKT48 and NMB48's first single, but I hope that every song has a different center
    1. Title song (Senbatsu) - Rika center
    2. Main b-side (NGT48) - Kitarie center
    3. Theater version (KKS) - Miharu center
    4. Type N (NIII) - Ogiyuka center
    5. Type G (Shirogumi) - Katomina center
    6. Type T (Akagumi) - Okappa center

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Rika has better handshake, but Katomina has ranked in sousenkyo. Rika had a senbatsu spot in AKB senbatsu, but Katomina has already centered an NGT song. They popularity are fairly the same.

Keep in mind that you also choose the role of a center to match the character of the song. If the song is cute, perhaps taking Rika is best?

I just can't conclude management dropped Katomina because Rika is better. They are both just rookies.

5. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Here's my take!

1. Senbatsu song
    2. KKS song (Miharu Center)
    3A. Katomina Solo
    3B. Team NIII (Katomina Center)
    3C. Rika Solo
    3T. All member song (Kitarie Center)

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Being center in an B-side that's not even popular (compared to the one Okappa centered) doesn't even match up with being in the A-side of AKB(!). Even within AKB. Ever wondered why some girls die to be on an A-side?

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think so, they might be equal in popularity a few months back but now?

And thats where the money is. Her relationship with her group members (unless her personality is absolutely disgusting and there risks of having them exposed) have no impact on how much AKS is making, hence no impact on how should they push members. This is business

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Nobody can be sure who's the most popular. Only one thing sure, they are both popular

Katomina is still the only one who ranked in sousenkyo. This is where fans really prove their affiliation. You can choose to go see many member without having them being your oshimen.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

It's why I still don't get why they didn't make this a RikaMina Center (Giving those two huge popularity that they have over the rest of the girls).

10. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    A solo center give a stronger impact than a Wcenter.

It also influence the group in the long term. By giving push to one member, her growth is faster. doing a Wcenter split the push power. Also solo center is convenient in a dance choregraphy, i guess.

We can't build an Ace doing Wcenter.

There can be only one

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I know the topic is hardly on how someone is worth centering the first single. But what if the management intended to apply a rotating-center system for NGT? No ace.

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    There will always be an ace tho. And right now Rika actually fits the "group ace" category. That's why i think it's better for Katomina to be the center while Rika's the ace, something like AtsuYuu & WMatsui

13. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Except nobody liked the way management used to shit on Yuuko, so why are we suddenly pretending like it was the golden rule? once these shit on girls leave, so do their large cluster of fans. They know that stanning another 48G member will not be worth it because management will only push their own favorites, while the popular ones won't be rewarded. Same thing happened when Matsui Rena graduated.

With time, Ace became a name for fan favorite. While rather than a mere position, Center became a name for management favorite.

If Rika wasn't here and management was still pulling that AtsuYuu/WMatsui stuff by making Katomina the Ace and Okappa the Center, most of you complaining here would be crying that the ace should be the center by making Katomina the center instead of Okappa.

I agree with @gocchisama about a solo center being better because it gives a song a stronger influence and a distinct character, and that both RikaMina are popular in their own right.
    There can't be a group with a center and no ace, but there can be a group with multiple aces and no set center (like current Nogizaka46). Even a deck of cards has four aces, and this is what I hope for NGT48.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

eh? what? :confused: that was weird. and wrong.
    I have no idea where it came from and why. I don't even know about any "rival statements" or care about them, even if there were any.
    and the last time I posted here was... dunno, days ago? right after I've put my two cents and moved on... because I honestly don't even see why this topic still continues (and why it even gets heated up by some weird and wrong personal remarks). and I am the one who is "trying to push" something here and not Katomina supporters who are still unsatisfied with something and are still going on about this perfectly fine state of affairs? ooook, good luck with your twisted logic :fp:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

At least Nogizaka fandom seems tolerant enough in "who's center" part, except on certain name. And that's after...5 singles?

NGT was not yet on 4 ace phase. What if each 4 fanbase ranting "She deserve to be center!" with the persistence of this level on the following NGT single?

/s

16. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

:p:p

It takes time but some people have no patience to at least see how things unfold after the first single

Seems management learn from their mistake though, and it helps that NGT48 is under both AKS and Sony Music.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Front 5 according to Google

[​IMG]

Or at least, they're most googled NGT48 members. 5 NGT48 members that I believe definitely will rank next sousenkyo.

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well said, you sir have a point, let me give you a like. (Except about the hypothetical statement about stuff that never happens lol)

But what about HKT? They seem to have too many aces in their hands it's like cheating compared to SKE and NMB lololol

Nah, there will always be a centre in 48G. I'd say the management just want to watch the world burn.

Front 5 >

Rie - Moeka - Rika - Katomina - Yukirin (Sorry Yuka but you have to work harder girl)

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    But Ogiyuka has captain aura. Being chosen as vice captain of Team NIII means that she's worked hard pretty well. I believe when Rie graduates, she'll become the captain.

Another pic...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I feel ya bro...but I have this feeling it's gunna end up like this >__>