1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    hey Suki Suki Skip wasn't that bad :p

2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    She was scratching her foot lol

3. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Suki Suki Skop was tragic...

I really hope NGT being in sony (46 groups), they will have a much better song. Less idol... something like Keya. Then again they are part of 48, so I doubt they'll go down that route. I'm guessing it's gonna be a cutesy summer song :(

4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Until now, no one from 48 sister group has pulled 'vocaloid'-type A-side or cool techno music such as Mayuyu's Hikaru Monotachi.. That would be good and quite exclusive in terms of 'group image'. Or maybe they'll just do another old school, conventional idol songs -___-

5. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I don't see anything wrong with NGT's first single being a cutesy, idolish song. As you said, they are part of 48: 48 groups realise typical cute idol songs. 46 groups realise high-level masterpieces. People looking for cute idol stuff will follow the 48 groups, people looking for quality will follow the 46 groups. I want cute, fun, energetic songs over lovely ones so I am following the 48 groups, and I wouldn't enjoy them trading their typical style for the one of another group.

6. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @RedBug good idea! I loved Mayu's Hikaru Monotachi haha probably one with the best concept among the solo/sub-units. It even did better than her 2nd single so it's a sign that they should capitalize on that style/do a follow up. But to do it with NGT now is a bit of a sudden turn i think.

@Ririe "46 groups realise high-level masterpieces" i wouldn't say this hahaha their image is just different.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Well, I don't know, that's roughly what I think of their songs (or so, english is not my first language so it might not exactly mean what I think). Anyway, what I meant is that, as you said, they have a different image and I wouldn't like for a 48 group to try to follow the 46 image.

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Before Sakamichi even started, 48 group already had a broad music genre.. So if they would give NGT a 'high-level' masterpieces, nothing is wrong. At least Sony music won't do autoplagiarism :p

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I wouldnt say 46G releases high level master piece as a concept, their releases are much more ear friendly due to their elegant concept resulting in 'smoother' songs if you know what i mean.

10. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ahh to me it's the opposite. I find 48 group's music catchier and simpler but sometimes to the point that it's downright boring and repetitive. Nogi's music is more complex (not necessarily better) and most of the time it's hard for me to get into. Keya46's songs so far are just amazing haha

11. plomeplome

Depends on what you like tbh, Nogi songs are much more public friendly eg Sayonarana no Imi, Nandome, Kidzuitara.

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    nogi masterpieces are from their b-sides. search and listen to their b-sides.
    a-side probably their image song, and even me as follower didnt really listen to them repeatly.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Rumored Formation for the 1st Single

[​IMG]
    More Pics from the MV Shoot (Other Pics have been posted by @Humbucker in the NGT48 Thread).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sweet, I am a living prophet :D

15. plomeplome

Why on earth is Nishigata in the back??

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

My guess is that because Gatanee is relatively old for an idol. It would be better to invest on younger members that have the potential to stay in the group longer than pushing older members. This is also why, assuming that the rumor about the formation is correct, Mahohon only got the edge position on the 2nd row despite her good HS result.

Edit: of course Kitarie and especially Yukirin is in a different league in terms of people awareness, thus they needed them both at the front.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just found out Mahohon is actually 21 (and a month older than Nishigata) too wow third oldest only behind Yukirin and Kitarie lol

18. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

My eyes hurt when i see Ogiyuka in 2nd row :(
    Nishigata's position is tragic..and i think we all knew Mahoho will be in the corner of the 2nd row
    I hope the rumor is not true and Tsugumin will be in Riko's position:D

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I honestly don't mind Mahohon being in the 2nd row corner. She is at least behind Yukirin and we're pretty sure that Yukirin will get pretty decent screentime so Mahohon can be featured too <3

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Dat Riitan spot tho>.< and the thing with Gatanee is if they're not planning to push her, why the heck would they give her a great spot in Max Toki??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk