1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 2nd [Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?] (2017/12/06)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by namine, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And again, that is to be expected.
    We've known NGT's 1st gen for like two years now, and it will take a while for the 2nd to overcome whatever appreciation we have for their senpais.

Still, the longer it takes them to get a new gen, the bigger the gap will be.
    I think the first three groups (AKB, SKE, NMB) did well in getting their first few gens quickly after they debuted (AKB was something like October '05 - February '06 - December '06) and we didn't see those big gaps in popularity.

So yeah, NGT's 2nd gen might suffer a bit when it comes because the gap is going to be huge, but since they pride themselves in being a 47 group, maybe they will make something different with Team G than the other groups have done with their second teams.
    Maybe they're gonna be the Hiragana/Under of NGT and just add them to senbatsu when their HS numbers are good enough.

Who knows.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Personally disagreeing, especially SKE and NMB part that i can vividly recall prior to 2013. But past is past.
    Regarding how the Hiragana/Under concept were applied. What comes to my interest is that while Kanji/Senbatsu members appear in mainstream media with all it's advantage, they were given just the not-so-extravagant mini concert tour separated from the main division, followed only by the hardline fans of supposed group. Most overseas fans usually won't know much detail about this. And then boom, their HS sells on next single, albeit the gap of popularity still intact. It is impressive nonetheless.
    (Also proving your point on the importance of concert too on another thread, iirc)
    Hopefully it's your best possible scenario of "maybe" that comes to fruition. Although for HS number, I'm kinda unsure with the "Flocking behavior" apparent in NGT. Well, it happens to all as well.

Who knows.

3. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I don't think we'll be having a 2nd gen anytime soon. The draftees are probably good enough for management as "new members", especially if they draft in a considerable amount.
    It's very probable management will want to build the new girls and push them before further additions.

Unless... they try to recreate NGT48's debut, where we got draftees at the start of the year and then regular gen mid year.

4. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Actually, I think is quite a good idea to delay the new generation... for exemple, Nogi46 had 2 years gap between the 1st and 2nd gen, and 3 years between the 2nd and 3rd gen. I think that spacing the gens give the time for the girls who are in the group to create a solid fanbase, so that no one is really "unknown". If we look at AKB's first gens, there were a lot of early graduations, problably bc the girls didn't feel like they were popular, and so it wasn't worth it to be in the group. If we look at NGT48, even tho we have the girls who are more popular to the bigger audience (Rie, ogiyuka, rika, etc), everygirl has a solid fanbase, and no one is really "lefted out". I really wish the new gen auditions would be next year, but i think they'll problably be in the middle of the year XD

5. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

2nd this.
    I love the current lineup as it is. We're already getting new draftees, so that's good enough for me in the "freshness" department.
    Most of us here want more members so that we have enough girls to create Team G, and our KKS can finally be promoted.
    At the present, we have 8 KKS and need 8 more to fill a whole team + 2 more for Kitarie and possibly Yukirin. With a shuffle, each team will only need 4-5 new members. There are 14 NGT48 hopefuls in draft (and some "anywhere is fine") if fans pick at least 10 girls that should cover it.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But Sakamichi works in a different way, and let's not forget how mistreated the Nogi 2nd gen was. It was on par with the D2.

I think it's actually the best moment for NGT to get a new gen now that they are riding last SSK's wave.
    Many girls probably have their eyes on them, and maybe by June it'll be STU's moment (if not Produce48 or whatever other gimmick AkiP pulls).

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Okinawa round 2

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48's 2nd Single (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?) (5th Week Sales)
    Week 5:
    4,042 (171,771) (9th)

9. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Come on, let's reach 200k!!

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

NGT48's 2nd Single (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no Ka?) 9th Round HS Sales Results
    Honma Hinata (25/28)
    Nishigata Marina (25/28)
    Ogino Yuka (19/28)
    Nakai Rika (1/28)

Kitahara Rie (14/21) (+1 slot next round)
    Oguma Tsugumi (1/20)

Tano Ayaka (1/13) (+1 slot next round)

Kashiwagi Yuki (10/10) (3rd Round Sold Out)

Total: 96/418 (22.97%) (+0) since 8th Round
    100/389 (25.71%) (-4) last Single (increase/decrease over 1st Single 9th Round)

• Like Like x 1
  11. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    I wish they would perform this song hands free without holding a mic. The dance in the mv looks much more dynamic and livelier due to this.

I watched countless live performances but they never break out of this.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48's 2nd Single (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no Ka?) (6th Week Sales)
    Week 6:
    2,296 (174,067) (22nd)

13. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    15th January 2018, Oricon Daily CD singles sales
    Estimated Sales 3303 copies (ranks 3rd)
    NGT48's 2nd Single

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

NGT48's 2nd Single (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no Ka?) 10th Round HS Sales Results
    Ogino Yuka (23/29) (+4) (+1 slot next round)
    Honma Hinata (27/28) (+2)
    Nishigata Marina (26/28) (+1)
    Nakai Rika (2/28) (+1)

Kitahara Rie (14/21)
    Oguma Tsugumi (2/20) (+1)
    Nara Miharu (1/20) (+1)

Tano Ayaka (1/13)

Kashiwagi Yuki (10/10) (3rd Round Sold Out)

Total: 106/418 (25.36%) (+10 since 9th Round)
    108/389 (27.76%) (-2) last Single (increase/decrease over 1st Single 10th Round)

15. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    The mv on YouTube finally passed the 1 million views mark. Took them long enough!

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    In which I completely forgotten that I had ordered this single and it arrived in the mail today.

EDIT: OMG they put the picture under the tray instead of the liner note booklet! I don't know why the other groups don't do that. It totally saves me a step since that's where I keep all the photos that come w/ the CDs.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48's 2nd Single (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?) (7th Week Sales)
    Week 7:
    4,899 (178,966) (17th)

18. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    I know people were really worried about this singles sales after it first came out, and after request hour, I wonder how much of the fans money went towards that instead of buying the single?

19. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    I think the sales are fine as they still increase by quite a bit every week. Everyone just had too high expectations after the last SSK results I think.

NGT right now has overall less fans than the other sister groups making the sales number not too impressive.

The difference is that a higher percentage of them are buying EVERYTHING regarding NGT eg. 60k CD sales = bad, but the same 60k people also buy 60k votes for an event => domination!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  20. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    The group with the least number of members, you can't expect the same number of fans and buying power as other groups.