1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 3rd [Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?] (2018/04/11)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I think Ayutaro commented in SR that it was quite hard to sing initially.... and a lot of Japanese fans commented it was sung to a lower key .

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i love it,especially the last 90 seconds
    can't wait for the pv

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Looks like if Haru wa Doko Kara Kuru no ka is a sequel to Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka. The titles & musical styles are very similar. Are they making a trilogy so there will be sequel of this with similar title & musical style but different center?

Looks like Star Wars isn't it. Or even they're gonna make it a very long series like MCU?

4. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    We only have a few seasons, so it won't be that much of a long-running series :p

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    You better pray that the center of next single is Katomina. ;)

But it depends to sousenkyo so also pray that Katomina gets her rank raised significantly making her to be the center of next single is more possible.

• Like Like x 1
  6. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    next center.. is who centering the Type-C song [hehe]

Seishun Dokei (Type-C): Kurayami Motomou [Ogino Yuka]
    Sekai wa doko..(Type-C): Nanikagairu [Homma Hinata]
    ̶H̶a̶r̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶ ̶d̶o̶k̶o̶.̶.̶(̶T̶y̶p̶e̶-̶C̶)̶:̶ ̶W̶h̶*̶t̶c̶h̶*̶ ̶G̶*̶n̶n̶*̶ ̶D̶*̶ ̶[̶N̶*̶s̶h̶*̶g̶*̶t̶*̶ ̶M̶*̶r̶*̶n̶*̶]̶

7. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    I'm not only gonna pray, but work hard for it, to make it happen <3 *rubs hands* let's do this~

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    b-side-ish... not bad sond, but all song in debut single, much more better that this... 2nd single worse than 1st, 3d worse that 2nd... :fp: all my hopes for great b-sides!

9. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    one thing I noticed myself after putting the song repeat, is, because the song is sung at a lower key, it is 'gentler' on my ears, less jarring. I have been playing the song on repeat for a while and it sorta have become BGM while I go about doing my other stuff on the computer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    In the 1st single, Ogiyuka centered type A (Shutsujin). Though, I also think Gatanee is a great candidate for the next center if her SSK result is good.

Need MV to make conclusion about the new song. For now, I think it is fine but weaker than the previous A-sides and AKB B-sides. There are some good parts but overall it is a bit flat and repetitive.

11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    This is the epitome of winter A-side should sound like imo. Might be a bad thing too, because I feel like I only want to listen to this on winter. It's also kind of fitting that the release date is on early spring.

I wonder what kind of MV the director made that it got shelved? This kind of song shouldn't have any gun or violence in its MV lmao.

12. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Ironically Kurayami Motomu is actually Minachan (and Okappa but still)...so that, sir, doesn't make sense, as said before xD

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

very genki and upbeat song !!! :)

14. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    damn..so embarrased :^O^:
    okay..i haven't become a true fans

thanks for remind me:worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    It's okay, we all make happy little mistakes~

16. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    this is really good A-side! the song is getting better and better after the first half :D cant wait for the PV

17. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Following his twitter, that Kobayashi Yuki guy strikes me as particularly outlandish fellow, probably tried to shoehorn some of his shenanigans in. The mv should be fun to watch when it comes out!

18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    This reminds me that Kobayashi has gone back to talk about the MV on Twitter, soon after the song was revealed. Judging from it, apparently no shelving or reshooting took place in the end, after he brought the issue up on his tweets. So I guess either everyone misunderstood, a compromise was reached, or we just got memed. Who knows. ┐(´ー`)┌
    In any case, this is a small collection of tweets, retweets and replies to them that we got today, to give everyone a little idea:

"With that said, how did director Kobayashi-san put together the MV for this super duper orthodox idol song...? I'm really curious to see!
    (I also would love to see the version of the MV before the reshooting, tho. w)"

https://twitter.com/mikanntabetayon/status/974622913679605762
    "What reshooting? This turned out to be a MV with the highest entertainment value!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    https://twitter.com/supertandem/status/974623391809286144

"But I am not reshooting anything??????
    This is something I am very confident in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

https://twitter.com/supertandem/status/974623571136819201

"What do you mean by 'shelving controversy'????????? I know nothing of it, myself... <3<3<3
    Do not worry, this will be a very exciting MV <3"

https://twitter.com/supertandem/status/974624896423575553

"I see. Everyone heard just talks about it being shelved, and assumed that the content was rejected. But the thing about 'not reshooting it' implies that he made use of the pre-existing content and adjusted the way of presenting it, while at it, right? I don't know the detailed informations, so I can only go by my imagination. Anyway, let's wait for the video to be released, for now."
    https://twitter.com/konpekinosakura/status/974626166253395968
    "Thank you very much!!!!!
    Although I'm saying it myself, this has turned out to be a fantastic, top-level production!! It's an entertainment MV with love and legacy!!! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!!"
    (note: if the original slangish version of yoroshiku 夜露死苦 was scurrilous enough to deserve a censoring in the teaser video, look at the kanji used in extended version of the expression)
    https://twitter.com/supertandem/status/974626719033257989

"So there was no reshooting of the MV filmed by the genius that is director Kobayashi Yuki!!!!!! Even the industry associates are adult, responsible people after all!!!1! (innocent-looking eyes)"
    https://twitter.com/kabakism/status/974626800818044928

"There won't be any (blah blah) version!!
    There'll only be one complete version!!!!
    The version that everyone will get to see is the best, most perfect take!!!!!!
    This is to make you entertained!!!!
    That's right!!!!!!!"

https://twitter.com/supertandem/status/974627726723198976

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    You know what, the convo sounds like something could have come from NGT48 MCs.

20. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    We have been trolled and I am not even mad. Can't trust this director's words lol