1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 3rd [Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?] (2018/04/11)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Well what do you expect when the next NGT48 single center and senbatsu selection depends on AKB48 ssk rank?!

HKT and NMB are also releasing singles during AKB's elections but they don't have as much pressuse as NGT.
    NGT48 management have only themselves to blame for the low sales.

I've been keeping up with twitter and this thread, and while there's hardly anything stopping me from posting I can't say that I was motivate enough with what I've been seeing and hearing. I'm conflicted as a Hinatan fan, for one I am so happy that she's center, and at the same time I'm not too happy with the release.

Does it make sense that NGT's mv in an AKB48 b-side is incomparably better than NGT48's a-side?!

The MV looks very NMB, which isn't really an issue. However the story, premise, uniforms and scenery had soooooooo much potential but were unfortunately diluted by the terrible execution and camera work. I wonder if most of the budget went to the CG department for that awkward hand device so they had to shoot the MV with a shaky phone camera.

Here's a summary of my thoughts on this single

Songs:
    Haru wa...? > Whatcha Gonna Do > Uta senbatsu > Genki senbatsu > Kitarie's solo > Ato de

MV:
    Ato de > the rest (mostly because Ato de's PV is way superior than the others)

I don't know if I'm being too hard on this single because I wanted something better for Hinatan's center single, but I wasn't blewn away like I was with the 1st and 2nd singles.
    With NGT48's concert coming up, perhaps the performances will change my mind.

2. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Ato de >>>>>>>>>>>> the whole universe, the meaning of life itself, any sound ever made by any creature ever

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    For me, Sexy 6's song to me was not my cup of tea. Each to their own.

I like Ato De a lot. It is a fun and lighthearted song, very suitable for the 4 girls. Younger audiences can enjoy this like Hone Hone Waltz.

Sales wise, it is up to fans where they want to burn their money. At the moment, NGT48 fans are on a mission to make NGT48's name known. CD sales does not do much, as in news worthy piece of news, compared to RH or SSK, shocking enough to make it onto national news.

For my part, I have pre ordered the 3rd Single, all 4 CDs.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Not to mention, there're also some mini-handshakes going on that might dampen the hs sales for this single.

I found Mahohon and Mofu so damn attractive in the pv. I think Nanako would look cute with that haircut but her wig looked too fake.

Ato de's pv is so damn good, I can't stop watching it and wishing it was the a-side pv. The song might be my least favorite in this single but it's in no way a bad song. Depending on the dance performance, the song could grow more on me.

5. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Just checked out the title track's pv. The uniforms are cute but the pv is nonsense. And the song is no Na.Ni.Ka.Ga.I.Ru.

6. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Performance from AKBSHOW! After watching this I really hope we get a dance version.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I wasn't expecting that little ending with Rie. The performance was really good tho. Still not a huge fan of the song.

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    beautiful performance,Hinnatan is the best center for NGT so far :D and loved the ending with Rie

somehow Okappa and Katomina shine more on this performance than Ogiyuka and Rika who are no2 and 3 on formation

• Like Like x 7
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Love the screentime in that performance (Everybody got a chance to shine) this is what that MV should have been.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Aestaine

Aestaine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I just heard Whatcha Gonna Do and the song is LIT :cool: I am here for EDM NGT48 and Sexy 6 should splinter off and release hot electro tracks on the side... And oh, Murakumo Fuka is <3

I hope their sales don't tank too badly, go go NGT48!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    LIT48 lol

To be honest, I think it is not her best style. She looks better with her hair down. Her images in April 1st last year were amazing. She still looks great though and I am glad that many people like her <3

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Kinda disagree for senaka no kotoba and yuko’s kyou made no melody .. i think the point even the idea its simple but the way thay recording its not really bad comparing to something like namida no sei janai .

its not an excuse but both of namida no sei jyanai and saigo no door is on same single ( KFC ) , well at least even 1 is not recorded well , one was very good .

Yume no Kawa despite was my favorite graduation song all the time , i’m agree it had a very bad mv , but it was maded on 2012 .

Last year afaik we got 3 graduation mv with kidzukarenai youni for kojiharu , naimonedari for nanamin and mayuyu’s sayonara wa owaru wake jyanai . Both of kojiharu and nanamin’s is well maded imo but yeah mayu’s one was meh for member at her calibers .

We’re on 2018 right now , both of technology and digital surely being better day by day , it doesnt seems wrong if ppl expecting more for kitarie graduation mv , she’s big member , senior , rank well in senbatsu and also very iconic and respected in ngt tho

13. Aestaine

Aestaine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Haha I would definitely get behind LIT48 or EDM48 ;) Someone needs to take the mantle off Tomochin from having the best electro-dance track (Dear J) in 48 groups :p

I think the only thing that can make Whatcha Gonna Do MV better is if once the beat drops in the verses, all of them start doing hardcore dance moves instead of the robotic routine they are currently doing haha. Gotta drop them asses to the floor once the beat drops, no? Can't waste a good build up :^^;:

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So far for me

Whatcha gunna do > Ato De > Haru > Hansei Soda > Watashi no Tame ni > Jouhatsu Shita Suibun

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

#late info..
    have you guys seen this video already?
    HaruDoko MV was played in the Tokyo Dome during Hasegawa Rena throw a baseball, idk which event precisely
    bit proud :inlove:

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Type B DVD bonus preview

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

LIT48 I'm down for this hahah

SAME for real that the song is so good!! I don't even know why but it is one of my all time favorites from NGT I really enjoy it

Yes!! She was great!! I think they posted this video and more pictures/vids about her in the NGT general thread if you want to check it out! :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  19. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So... any guess as if this will sell more or less than 100k on first day?