Single NGT48 4th [Sekai no Hito e] (2018/10/03)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 9, 2018.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Some more names :
    Niigata SHOWROOM senbatsu:
    Ogino Yuka, Oguma Tsugumi, Kusakabe Aina, Sugahara Riko, Seiji Reina, Nakai Rika, Nakamura Ayuka, Nara Miharu, Nishigata Marina, Nishimura Nanako, Hasegawa Rena, Homma Hinata, Murakumo Fuka, Ando Chikana, Sato Kairi, Takahashi Nanami, Tsushima Yunako, Fujisaki Miyu.

Niigata Furendo:
    Kado Yuria, Sato Anju, Seiji Reina, Takakura Moeka, Takahashi Mau.

• Like Like x 2
  2. naajuri

naajuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    this song is so good! and the mv is so visually pleasing, possibly my favorite 48G release this year.

3. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    SHOWROOM senbatsu is so crowded. They should move Rittan, Mofuchan to NF Senbatsu since they actually shine there.

4. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Rittan even is the official NF captain!! It doesn't make sense at all ... ._.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

I FELT that!! Yess NGT!!! The music video had some really sick shots, the fact that they filmed overseas is really cool, the outfits are seriously my favorite, the song has such good vibes and the message was so good, Ogiyuka made me emotional!! Plus all the members looked so pretty and cute :cute: Really really great. NGT style wow

Now if only they can go on Music Station and that the sales increase!!

• Like Like x 3
  6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I know lol, kind of crazy that the celebrated SSK single gets its main MV shot in a local university while a sister group having fun in freaking Russia. The production budget all went to their executives, I guess.

Also, Aki-P should up BUGBEAR and this song's composer to main song composer position for 48G. They seem to know more sound than guitar riffs or EDM sticks. I'm actually surprised that they only produced few songs for 48G, but all of them are actually nice. Yuichi has been losing his magic touch recently.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  7. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    As Hinatan's fan, now I felt bad for Hinatan, Haru wa Doko was a total meh but this single is overall a top notch. :gavel:

Good thing she's top 3 in this single.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The B-sides are looking solid so far just by reading the line up

Hope the Niigata Furendo one with Seiji Reina center is a super fun one :D

And excited for calculator chan to take up the center for KKS song!!

9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I don't normally swing by NGT threads....but...

That MV was great and Ogino fitted in great within it ;)

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Still no solo song for Yuka. Need that at 5th single wheter Yuka will be the center again or not.

11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I don't know why it hasn't been posted here yet, but along with the informations about the coupling songs, they also revealed what extra video content will come with each vesion.
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1034795273954844677
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1034795559746396160
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1034796044435902467
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1034796975827214337

• Type A, B, C will all contain the making-of video of Sekai no Hito he's MV.
    • In addition to this, Type C will also come with a special last interview with Ayanyan to commemorate her graduation.
    • Each of the three types will have a different short (drama) movie, featuring acting from the 21 Kenkyuuseis. The title is "Mijikai Natsu no, Sayonara" ("Farewells of One Short Summer"), and will be divided into three chapters, called the Springs Chapter, Park Chapter, and the Academic Chapter (assuming I guessed all the titles correctly).
      Currently there's no details as to which members will be acting in which story arcs, which I can only guess are to be revealed in another Twitter announcement at some point down the line. Anyway, as a way to learn more about the new members, I think this is a good alternative to the individual PVs we had in the first two singles, and the member self-introduction videos that were featured in the extras of other sister group singles before...

News article from Dwango, actually pretty much a compilation of all the informations that have been posted so far with some minor variations, but it's interesting to note that even here there's an explanation about how Arina was "scouted" for her role (not to mention, once again, another mention about the city mayor visiting NGT while they were filming the MV's scenes).
    https://news.dwango.jp/idol/30962-1808
    Similar articles from other news outlets
    https://www.m-on-music.jp/0000293802/
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/297494

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    THIS IS THE BEST RELEASED SONG IN 48G along with SENTIMENTAL TRAIN IN 2018, thanks ears

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Just wow.

The song is amazing! And that makes it three great a-sides in a row.
    After only having listened to it once last night before, I woke up today with it in my mind. So... well done?

The PV is also one of the very best the 48G has pulled out in years. It even made me forget my disdain for the country for a bit.
    I couldn't help but laugh when the breakdancers were... curious or something of the idol moves. Doubt they were impressed. :XD:

I just wish they had rehearsed the bit with Alina dancing as well.

It's still a 10 from me.

You can tell they are with Sony when they do this and not the fuckery the rest of the groups do with their new members (which is to just hide them in the theatre and include them one by one in b-sides or whatever).

Good for them!

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The song is def different for 48.... it sounds very... hmmm... hippie? but in a good way. the PV is also one of the best PVs from ALL 48 groups.. perhaps THE BEST pv from 48 sister groups.

also, lol @management for still trying to push rikahime.. was okappa even in this? I could have sworn, i didnt see her. might have to re-watch the pv

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20180829_222247_184.jpg

Finger crossed for this, I hope she didn't just tap like as not all comments got but hope that she really read and consider releasing songs on Spotify & make it worldwide is a big chance. Hope she tell a staff later.

Or actually NGT48 and other 48 songs are on Spotify but regionally locked?

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You think she took the trouble to translate that? :XD:

Apparently the 48 music is indeed available in some Asian countries, but yeah, they need to follow the Sakamichi road.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    AKB48 was available on the Malaysian Spotify account, but not NGT48. So I can't confirm if they are on Spotify.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Actually she can ask a staff to translate. The same staff who aids her to post in English.

Kebahagian = happiness
    Any way she got this Indonesian word also words from some other languages that have same meaning beside Google Translator? wwwwww

I heard this too. Changing Spotify regional is damn hard. Not even any VPN is working.

19. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  20. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

It's supposed to be raw and pure you know.... To show that all you need to do is to work hard and believe.