1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 4th [Sekai no Hito e] (2018/10/03)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    "this single's line-up will be based on the SSK! :)"
    Yeah, uhm, kiss my ASS ASS, kay?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

The amount of Minami (triggered fans) is funny lol.
    How she could be center being like number 5? Gatanee deserves it more, Katomina just failed.
    Ogiyuka deserves the center, remember we have J and Sayanee.

Delusion, convince yourself.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    As far as i can remember, Nakai ranked lower than Minamon this time? RIGHT? So why in god's name, is Nakai right there in the frontrow!?
    ''Just failed'', she went from Upcoming Girls all the way to Undergirls.
    Hell, we weren't even talking about center position here anymore...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Can you two tone it down please? This is not Katomina's forum. There are other fans of other girls who ranked higher than Katomina and they haven't made as much negative vibes as you two.

If you two read what was written by Rika recently, she hasn't been favourably treated by local management because of her lousy behaviour. In her twitter posts, she even stated the local management is not very supportive of her.
    The record label has a say in member selection and placement. It is in their interest that the group is saleable. They have the experience of the two 46 groups to show.
    The local NGT48 management can suggest, but ultimately AKS and the record label have the final say.

Another thing, since NGT48 LOD is half priced this month, I got it. I watched Ayayan's graduation stage. To tell you honestly, in M04, Katomina did not have the stage presence like Rika did, and I actually felt she was kinda holding back. Her 1st performance for M04 on 30th June was a much better performance.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I don't understand why Yukirin is still here... GO HOME onegai shimasu!
    This song possibly would be my favorite NGT' song ever

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Didn't know jumping up 41 spots in the SSK is considered failing lol. Tell me, how did Rika do? Oh right, She fell 14 spots (and yet you are saying we are Delusional lmao).

Face it, Rika is only in the front row because of her agency (Just like how she s still has a Senbatsu spot in AKB48 as well). But go ahead, continue thinking it's something that EVERYONE has already moved on from (Which is funny because we all had no problem with OgiYuka as Center in the first place).

Were me and @Floris58 complaining about Gatanee and oh Miharu being there? No, we werent. It's actually nice that they are (Surprisingly).

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    I'm toning it down, but if someone tells me ''your oshi failed lol'' of-effin-course i'm gonna be pissed.

thought she did freaking amazing, a.k.a. beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Now can we get back to discussing the music video and song again, please? Okay, thank you.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    I was hoping for Yukirin's 2nd row so that SSK Top 5 would be in the front row... how naive was I to think they were going to remove Rika from the front row [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKS: Why? Cause fuck you! That's Why! (Always wanted to say that here :D).

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Anyway *ahum hum* wonder what Ogi is doing so high up there?
    Guess it's time to drop Poetin, and let Russia worship their new Meerkat overlord!
    But in all seriousness...WOT?

11. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    can we talk about the song?? sounds really good, at least the instrumental.

• Like Like x 1
  12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The song and MV looks legit already :approve:

13. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Oiii, Ojisan really did his best at those angel-like vocals!! ;~;

14. PP22

PP22 Kenkyuusei

The song looks very good I can't wait to hear the version sung by the girls. And I like the costumes (but I find the shoes a little weird).

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Speaking of uniforms it is definitely militaristic and if they wore berets that will be even more cool

16. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    ^ A beret would have been good since the weather wasn't the greatest. Yukirin effect?

17. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Maybe with that whole heatwave, they were actually searching for a cold rainy place. :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I thought I might respond here. The girls do look at twitter posts, so I rather not do it there.

When I said 'tone it down', I meant it is all ranting posts here (and it wasn't about recent post that so happen to be posted while I was writing my post). Making it sound as though Katomina is the only member unfairly treated by management (At least to me). How do you know the rest of the fandom is not frustrated? We are not saying anything more till we see the official release.

Rika has her fans, she is in senbatsu, let them say their piece. We have differing views, just I feel such strongly worded post for one member and against another member is counter productive especially in a common thread not specific to a member.

In most part I agree with your views but to keep getting riled up on the Katomina/Rika topic again and again on this thread gets a bit tired. We know your views on Katomina and Rika. You don't have to go repeating the same 'party' line when other forum members say something remotely supportive of Rika. How is that going to help NGT48 fandom and the forum in general?

I can see that management hasn't given up on Katomina since she has been getting W center positions eventhough Mahohon ranked higher than she did in the previous SSK.

There, I may not have worded it the best way, and you are free to agree or disagree. I am still a NGT48 fan, not a Rika fan but so as long she doesn't go off the rails, I will keep a distant eye on her NGT48 activities.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    NGT48's new MV shooting was featured on a couple of articles by the local Vladivostok press the other day.

https://www.newsvl.ru/vlad/2018/08/08/172596/
    https://www.newsvl.ru/vlad/2018/08/08/172614/

As usual, I'd appreciate if someone with a native-level understanding of Russian would lend us a helping hand, but based on what I could gather from the Google machine translation:
    • According to the first article, the MV shooting will take 2 full days to complete, perhaps stretching for as far as 3 days, and will span about a dozen locations across the city.
    • It'll be a MV involving a considerable amount of extras. In fact, looking around I found out there was a notice (this one) on the same site informing people about the shooting taking place, and inviting them to gather there before a certain time if they wished to participate as part of the crowd.
      The second link also goes as far as describing what a colorful array of people were included in the cast: "a couple of gipsies [maybe the same pictured in this video that Floris linked before?], a man on crutches, several persons in the uniform of police and firemen, a child in a polar bear costume and many youngsters"
    • About the MV's content: "The synopsis of the plot is simple: a fan of NGT48 lives in Vladivostok, constantly thinks about them and dreams of seeing their idols live, and then unexpectedly finds out that the group will perform in Vladivostok with a concert".
      This is lifted verbatim from the translation, makes sense enough to me but if there's any divergence with what was written in the original Russian text, don't hesitate to let us know.
    • Turns out that one of the main factors for choosing Vladivostok as the setting for the shootings, as suggested by the Japanese side, was in fact that the city is (and has long been) Niigata's sister city.
    • Vitaly Verkeenko, mayor of Vladivostok, even made an unscheduled visit to the MV shooting location, and personally congratulated with the NGT48 members and everyone else for helping promoting the city to the outside. He also exchanged a few greetings with the members themselves (Ogiyuka in particular, from the looks of it) and took a group photo with them.
      Apparently he was also invited (maybe by the filming crew) to also take part in the MV shooting among the extras, but he turned down the offer in the end.

To conclude, here's a small selection of photos from the latter article featuring the members, although more can be found on the page giving also a glimpse of the shooting set and the crowd of onlookers who came to watch it:
    1533717044558_default.jpg 1533717045897_default.jpg 1533717047361_default.jpg 1533717048847_default.jpg 1533717050127_default.jpg 1533717051393_default.jpg

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    If you actually look back through the posts, her name wasn't mentioned until someone attacked her (Katomina failed). Forrest was mad Yukirin was pushed to the 2nd row moreso, and i was confused why Nakai is 3rd position when Miharu could've been standing there, ya know the 3rd highest ranking girl. And then still man. Imagine your Ayutarou doing terrible at SSK, leading to a lot of tears and even depression, only to beat its ass and literally rank up 41 places the next year. You would want her to be rewarded, right? Not pushed to the 2nd row like ''shooshoo''.

Anyway, as we say here in Holland, ''zand erover'' (can kinda explain it as ''let's end this here, and forget about it, no more back and forwards).
    Peace! ;)

Wait, i thought those military-ish uniforms would have their purpose, but that sounds like a pretty simple plot with nothing edgy at all. I'm glad actually lol. Also wondering who got the honor to play that fan... Maybe the girl on the 3rd picture? https://twitter.com/Mhhsk48_NGT/status/1027196392983257088

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1