1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 4th [Sekai no Hito e] (2018/10/03)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 9, 2018.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4th Single MV (Music Edition)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Sony/NGT48 is really serious here. Anyways lots of people have been asking for this version so that they can skip the drama part. I am glad it is out and with the usual subtitles :)

3. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Wow, that Niigata Friend video made me feel super nostalgic. And yes, i gotta say Rotchi is really awesome, kinda reminds me of the Bad Boys, basically *ahum hum* LEGENDS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i need to clip from 3:50 mark of the Music version, that was so satisfying to my ear

5. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    JijiPress

• Like Like x 2
  6. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    finally i can stream this song without Arina's dad scream my ear haha
    the end Ogiyuka so flawless

• Like Like x 3
  7. YuKoShibasaki

YuKoShibasaki Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know how the lineup for the Niigata Friend song was decided ?

8. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    If you are wondering why Riko is not in it.... she is already in 3 other songs and if she is in this too, she will be the only 1st Gen member that has the highest number of song participation in this single. (my guesstimation)

• Creative Creative x 2
  9. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Can I just say I've been waiting for a PV like this from an idol group forever? Most companies are aware that foreign fans exist and I'd bet most know that a lot of the younger female fans want to be idols themselves. Acknowledging their dreams is really amazing.
    Seriously best song and best PV I've seen in years. Just perfect.

10. YuKoShibasaki

YuKoShibasaki Kenkyuusei

No it wasn't my question lol. I was genuinely asking how did they select THOSE members. Like, are they the members that appeared the most in the show, or something like that

11. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Ah my bad then.

Could be like you say a combination of appearing the most in the show, and also leaving an impression on the viewers. And/Or could be also management finding that these few members have low number of song participation in the single.*

* Not the first time they did something like that..... Mau Mau placed into the Niigata Genki Senbatsu in the 3rd Single. Even Mau mau commented about it... being placed with all the well known 'genki' members because she far from 'genki'.

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They were probably in Imamura's favorite episodes who knows?

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

This remind me with any theater stage discussion. For every stage, there's always this one unit song filled with what we called "Variety member(s)" with dorky choreography which always incite laugh from us viewer. Know what people commonly called these unit?
    (Hint: It never was "Variety unit".)

14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Nah, this has more to do with the fact that she's forever been called a "backstage comedian" (楽屋芸人), in the sense that she's known to be a noisy and humorous type when she's in the private together with other members, especially in the backstage room of the theater, but when in a public situation she has a completely different attitude. Other members have said that for a long time, and some even wanted her to bring this talent of her out to the fore so that she could receive more recognition, with others sometimes even trying to force this out themselves, but alas she did never reveal this side openly (not even when on NGT radio shows, if memory serves well)...

Kado-chan used to post videos capturing her in these situations all the time in her Instagram Stories (by the way, found this automated archive including videos and pictures posted in the Stories, so it might help you find more if you keep scrolling down and down).
    Here's one as an example where, to make a long story short, she goes on to describe her struggle staying in shape with dieting and exercises, and how Kado still gets better results while idling around on the bed and even binging on food. "Hey, is there any god up there, I mean? At this point I have lost all motivation of doing any diet"

I only take that the local management just knew about this aspect of her (in fact, if I recall correctly, in a few official tweets she was indeed referred as such, "gakuya geinin") and acted accordingly, which also serves as one more evidence of what decisions come from the "branch office" in Niigata and which ones (consistently less wise) come from the "main office" in Tokyo instead.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    That is good to know. Personally I find the episodes with any of the 5 quite rewatchable.

16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Short morning news clip about the Nippon Budokan concert from Niigata Ichiban

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I gave it a try...
    今回初めてホールで行われるアイドルイベントに参加した。というかアイドルイベント自体も前回作曲させて貰った「春はどこから来るのか?」のリリースイベントが初だったので、僕はNGT48以外のアイドルイベントは知らないことになる。あ、ドッツとCQが一緒にやったのは見たか。あれは異端でロックバンド側だったし、アイドルに詳しくないことは間違いない。

This time around I had the chance to attend for my first time ever an idol event. Or rather, in terms of idol events in particular, my first time ever was at the release event for "Haru wa Doko~" for which I previously had the chance to compose the song, meaning that I know pretty much nothing at all about idol events outside of NGT48. Ah, I also did watch the one where Dots and CQ appeared together, but that one was pretty anticomformist and leaning toward the rock band side, so one sure thing is that I am not clued-up about idols.

でもいつのまにかアイドルに曲提供するようになり、普段からアイドルの曲も聞くようになって来た。そして気づいたことがある。僕の周りの音楽マニア達がこぞってアイドルに向かって行っている意味。

But still, before I realized, I found myself submitting songs for idols, as well as listening to idol songs on a normal basis. What's more, there's another thing I noticed. In the sense that the music enthusiasts around me have been secretely gravitating toward idols as well.

今回武道館でNGT48のステージを見せて貰った。そこにあるのは全力感。そしてそれぞれのキャラクター。さらには考え抜かれた楽曲だった、歌が上手い人ばかりなわけではない。怒られるかもしれないけど、チャーミングだけれど絶世の美女が揃っているわけではない。でも全力感とキャラクター、そしてその2つを受け止めるキャパシティーのある楽曲が渾然となってこちらへ届けられ、いや全力で投げつけられている。足りないものはあるが、それを全力感とチームワーク、楽曲の力でカバーしていく。

This time around, at the Budoukan, I was presented with a view of NGT48's stage performance. There was a sense of giving one's all, in there. Also, all kinds of respective stage characters. And then, songs that have been thought up thorougly. It's not that everyone in there were good at singing, and I'm going to get some people mad at me for this, but while they were charming, I wouldn't say it was a lineup of rare beauties. However, there was still this sense of giving one's all, there were the member's characters, and then there were the songs, with enough capacity to contain inside of themselves the other two things, all of which combined was delivered to me, or actually was hurled at my direction at full force. While there were parts that needed more working, this "all-in" feeling, the teamwork and the power of music itself combined made up enough for that.

はて。そこで思った。これはどこかで見ていた世界。自分が慣れ親しんだ世界では? そう、これは元々ロックバンドの専売特許だった世界じゃないだろうか?

Wait. Something popped up in my mind while there. This setting is something I remember seeing somewhere else before. Isn't it a setting that I had grown to know and love? Bingo, that's the setting that once used to be the absolute monopoly of rock bands, right?

足りないテクニックをセンスと情熱で埋め合わせ、チームワークやそれぞれのキャラクターが染み出していく音楽。人間同士の絆がグルーヴを生んでいき、大前提としてある、そんな情熱を昇華する楽曲を前進させていく。これは昔ロックバンドがいつも見せてくれた世界じゃないか。

Music exuding forth a feeling of teamwork and each respective stage characters, one where any inadequate technical skills there could be are compensated for by style and passion. The mutual personal bonds are what bring those grooves into being, and in turn give a push forward to the music, which exalts to an upper level these passionate feelings, which is itself a major premise. Isn't this the setting that the rock bands of the past always used to show us?

今のロックバンドはテクノロジーの進化もあって完成度は本当に高い。単純な楽器の技術レベルも本当に高い。全てが揃っているバンドが多い。まあそれを昇華する楽曲が出来ているかは色々あるけれど、完成度が高いのは間違いない。しかし、そこに整合感はあるが歪さはない。

But in modern rock bands, thanks in part to the technological advancements, their refinement level has become high. Even the engineering level of the simple instruments is in itself pretty high, and as such there are many bands around which come already complete in every aspect. Well, as for whether or not they can actually produce music that can exalt any of this, this is something that tends to vary, but the fact that they have reached a high degree of perfection is in itself indisputable. However, now there is a feeling of agreement between the elements, without anything off-kilter about it.

しかし、今のアイドルの世界には歪さが必ず潜んでいる。無理がある。バランスが崩れている。でもそこを埋めるべくの全力感が半端ない。

Meanwhile, in today's idol world there sure enough are some lopsided aspects lying inside instead. There are unmanageable situations. The balance falls apart as a result. But the "giving one's all" feeling, which is necessary to compensate for all that, is overwhelming.

荻野由佳さんの指す指先には迷いが無かった。本間日陽さんの笑顔には覚悟があった。中井りかさんの毒には引き受ける勇気があった。そんなメンバーの個性が重なってグルーヴしていく。感動するのはテンポや音の抜き差しのグルーヴだけじゃない。魂のグルーヴが人を焚きつける。

In the pointing fingertip of Ogino Yuka-san there was no indecision. In the smile of Homma Hinata-san, there was a mental readiness to face adversities. In Nakai Rika-san's vitriol, there was the boldness to accept liabilities for one's doings. All the individual personalities of such members overlay over one another to form a groove. What is emotionally touching is not just the music tempo or the groove resulting from the addition and subtraction of sounds. It's the groove of their spirits, that gets people fired up.

そしてそんな全力の人達に負けじと作曲家が腕を鳴らす。手練れの人達がこの世界に流れてきてる。コンペの熾烈さは半端無い。そこを勝ち抜かないとあの場所には行けない。そこを勝ち抜くぐらいでないと、あの全力のステージを見せる彼女達に釣り合う曲ではないんだろう。

And then, there are the music composers, who can't help flexing their muscles, not wanting to be outdone by these aforementioned people and the full energy they give. There's an influx of these skilled people into such a world. Their keen eagerness when it comes to competitions is terrific. And you can't access that place unless you first you haven't won your way through all of that. Don't their songs suit well with these girls, who present us with a full-energy stage performance like this?

イベント後、売れっ子ライターのとみぃさんこと西廣智一さんとサシ飲み。あの全力のステージに感化されたのか、5時間も音楽の話をしてしまった。音楽の話ばかりしてた。アイドルのライブが音楽の話を熱くさせる。今アイドルの世界で起きてることはそういうことなんだと思う。

After the end of the event, I went out to have a drink together with Tomokazu Nishibiro-san, aka Miisan, the famed column writer, and maybe because she was emotionally impressed by the stage performance with its full power, we found ourselves talking about music for 5 hours straight. We talked about nothing but music. Idol live performances contribute to put fervor into music discussions. I feel that one of the things that can happen within the idol world is exactly this.

これが僕が触れた世界で考えた「アイドル論」です。アイドルファンの人達とはシンクロしてるんだろうか?勘違いも甚だしい!とか言われたらとりあえず謝りますけど。ごめんちゃい。

This the "Idol Thesis" I have thought up after coming into contact with this world. Am I now being on the same wavelength as idol fans? In case someone comes here to tell me I've made some egregiously wrong guesses, I'm going to apologize here and now. I'm sorry.

いや、本当に楽しかった。僕の作曲した「泣きべそかくまで」のMVが初披露になったのも嬉しかった、これからもっと曲を採用されるように頑張らねば!その思いを強くした1日でした。はい。

But yeah, that felt truly entertaining. I was also happy about the first screening of the MV for "Nakibesokaku Made", for which I have composed the song. From here on, I feel the need to keep on working hard so as to have more songs of mine approved and picked up! This has been one day that has intensified this sentiment. Yes, indeed.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Thank you very much. Got a bit emotional reading it.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48's 4th Single ("Sekai no Hito e") 3rd Round HS Sales Results
    NIII

05/05 (+02) Kashiwagi Yuki (3rd Round Sold Out)
    04/23 (+03) Nishigata Marina
    02/13 (+02) Takakura Moeka
    00/23 (+00) Ogino Yuka
    00/16 (+00) Kato Minami
    00/08 (+00) Nishimura Nanako
    00/07 (+00) Tano Ayaka
    00/06 (+00) Seiji Reina
    00/06 (+00) Sato Anju
    00/06 (+00) Yamada Noe

G

00/23 (+00) Homma Hinata
    00/14 (+00) Yamaguchi Maho
    00/13 (+00) Oguma Tsugumi
    00/13 (+00) Nakai Rika
    00/11 (+00) Nakamura Ayuka
    00/11 (+00) Nara Miharu
    00/08 (+00) Hasegawa Rena
    00/06 (+00) Kusakabe Aina
    00/06 (+00) Sugahara Riko
    00/05 (+00) Kado Yuria
    00/05 (+00) Murakumo Fuka

KKS
    00/05 (+00) Ando Chikana(D3)
    00/05 (+00) Tsushima Yunako(D3)
    00/05 (+00) Takahashi Nanami(D3)
    00/05 (+00) Fujisaki Miyu(D3)
    00/05 (+00) Sato Kairi(D3)
    00/05 (+00) Otsuka Nanami
    00/05 (+00) Ogoe Haruka
    00/05 (+00) Kawagoe Saya
    00/05 (+00) Komiyama Sara
    00/05 (+00) Sogabe Yume
    00/05 (+00) Takazawa Tomoka
    00/05 (+00) Terada Hina
    00/05 (+00) Tominaga Yuu
    00/05 (+00) Hagiri Runa
    00/05 (+00) Furusawa Mana
    00/05 (+00) Furutate Aoi
    00/05 (+00) Mashimo Kaho
    00/05 (+00) Mimura Hino
    00/05 (+00) Morohashi Hinata
    00/05 (+00) Yamazaki Mirii
    00/05 (+00) Watanabe Ayusa

Total: 11/333 (+8 since 1st round) [3.30%]
    NIII: 11/113-| 1st Gen: 6/228
    G: 0/115----| D3: 0/25
    KKS: 0/105-| 2nd Gen: 0/80
    11/299 (+11) last single (increase/decrease over 3rd single 1st round.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2