1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 4th [Sekai no Hito e] (2018/10/03)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Costume, setting, choreography, music,,, this single is too good to be true :cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I think this is probably the first official news in Japanese to report about NGT shooting their MV in Vladivostok.
    https://jp.rbth.com/arts/80686-akb-no-ngt-ga-vladivostok-de-mv-wo-satsuei
    There was again a mention of the mayor's visit and his praise to the group for helping promote tourism to the city, but what caught my attention in particular was actually the list of the locations that they utilized on the first day of the shooting, for a total of 5:
    Rooftops of the buildings on Shilkinskaya Street, Fokina Street (essentially, the plaza with the fountain that we have already seen in the making-of photos and leaked footage), a house interior on Fontannaya Street, an underground crossing on the intersection between Svetlanskaya Street and Aleutskaya Street (the entrance of which should be this one), and right next to the Hotel Versailles.
    Those who want may take a virtual tour with Google Street View and take a look at which places might appear in the finished video.

The same news article also cited this other article in Russian as a source for the mayor's words, although the writing inside concerned more the economic, historical and touristic aspect of this collaboration, as well as the international relationship there is between Japan and Russia's Far East regions.
    https://vladnews.ru/2018-08-11/135942/yaponskaya_muzykalnaya

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Seems like the video has been put down now. Just before I want to download it several days ago. Well let's just wait until management uploads the official MV :lol:

4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
  5. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    oh noo... how sad :(
    my hair has turned white :(

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That's one week not one year

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's just a week, but... the original date was still over a month away.
    How does a single week solve anything that they couldn't rush to do in the time they had at first?

Weird.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Maybe Sony has a big artist's release and need to push NGT48's schedule out. CD production is a finite process. Not that many CD stamping companies like before and they don't just do Sony's orders.

My guess.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

HS Dates have been announced
    National
    October 27th:
    Niigata (Toki Messe)

Individual
    September 30th:
    Kyoto (Kyoto Pulse Plaza)
    October 8th: Niigata (Aore Nagaoka)
    October 28th: Aichi (Nagoya International Exhibition Hall)
    November 4th: Chiba (Makuhari Messe)
    December 22nd: Tokyo (Tokyo Ryutsu Center)

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/ngt48/info/498128

• Informative Informative x 4
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  11. All Nippon Airways

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  12. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Back-pedaled and wow: still missed out on hearing everything. Lol. Oh well. I shall wait for teaser from YouTube!

Also, the reason why I get upset for Katomina because someone mentioned it: she and Moeka were considered Pre-Debut Aces, so, the fact that Moeka is getting pushed more than Katomina, despite the two being Pre-Aces, kind of makes me sad. I know the topic is dead, which is why I put my sentiments in a spoiler tag.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

BUGBEAR composed a song for NGT?

14. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Sounds like it from the matome posts. Did management change the title of the song or what? Can't really get it from Google Translate.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't think it was ever revealed?

16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Here I come for a quick translation of Bugbear's tweet.

I know, right!
    I always empathize with Ogiyuka-san's hard working, also, so I too am trying to put much effort into it and have submitted for NGT some 4 or 5 seriously good songs, but they wouldn't utilize them.
    Although they would absolutely be popular and trending, if only any of them would get picked up.

https://twitter.com/kogimiii/status/1030495788881727488

For context, this was in response to a tweet from a regular user, waiting for Bugbear to also give NGT another song that would surpass Nanikagairu, which is also composed by him.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Funny that they want NGT to use them when they have Keyakizaka giving them a lot more money in royalties. :^^;:

I guess AkiP/Sony have a different image in mind for them?

18. All Nippon Airways

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    thanks @Cisalpine88

since BUGBEAR "seriously good songs" is real kami-level. ofc, BB aim more royalties. then, i doubt NGT want to paid more to "utilize" it.

19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Unsure whether to post it here or in the Ogiyuka thread, but...

Some interesting story from today's Showroom: after mentioning it on Twitter earlier today (see the original tweet here), Ogiyuka spoke a bit more in detail about her intention to hold a special stunt before the 4th single's release, as a way to wish for its success.

There was a short discussion about what the stunt could be like in the first 10 minutes or so of the stream.
    Once again Ogiyuka repeated she's ruling out a bungee jumping challenge, which would be the classic option in these cases, explaining that she wouldn't like anything involving being suspended from the sky or high altitudes. On the other hand, she felt inclined to do something similar to what Etsuro did for the opening of NGT's theater, when he traveled by bike from Akihabara all the way to Niigata. Another proposal from fans was for Ogiyuka to visit all 47 prefectures, although obviously Ogiyuka was afraid it might take too long and be too costly a plan. Some others ideas were floated by the viewers, some serious and some a bit more humorous, but of course nothing definitive was decided in the end, and it was more to just get the message out.

At any rate, the project Ogiyuka is thinking about must be something involving some physical effort of sorts -- as a way to demonstrate that she too is doing her utmost -- and should be something she may be able to pull off by herself with her own strength. For this purpose, she has posted this entry on her Instagram account and is inviting fans to drop their suggestion in the comments below. Feel free to write yours as well if you wish..:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmyKBO0h7uQ/
    And yeah, on a funny note, more than one joker saw Ogiyuka's request for "anything but bungee jumping" and went straight to asking for skydiving and/or reverse bungee instead. Good luck with that... :P But apart from that, more reasonable proposals included holding a solo live, going by bike from Saitama to Bandai in Niigata (again, akin to Etsuro's stunt), or maybe something related to cooking (perhaps since she has long admitted she is particularly bad at it...). And then there were people who, on the contrary, wanted to see Ogiyuka perform bungee jumping even more after this.

Well, anyway, let's hope to hear more news about it very soon. ( ´∇`)ノ

---

Update: Naka no Hito on the Official Twitter account read Ogiyuka's tweet and promptly replied back with the following message just now. Look forward to further developments, then~

So, does that mean that skydiving is alright...?
    Since I am going to have a meeting with Sony soon, I will include this as a point of discussion.

https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1032452090562396160

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    They are really egging her on....