1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    The thought that the management and some girls would probably celebrate if Maho decides to graduate kinda makes my stomach churn..

• Agree Agree x 20
  2. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Seems a couple folks here would celebrate, too.

• Agree x 21
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    What rules? There weren't any rules for them to break. That was the problem. So what, now that they've made new rules (or reinstated old ones) you want them to apply them retroactively? How about no.

Hopefully that "huge amount of 48G fans" realise how ridiculously blown out of proportion it all has been. Mahohon deserves justice, but none of this witch hunt has anything to do with getting her that justice. Being a victim doesn't give you carte blanche to enforce your will and your beliefs on everyone around you.

• Disagree x 11
    • Agree x 8
    • Dislike x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    can't say i'm surprised. it was pretty obvious how it was gonna end. I already had very little faith Maho would stay, but no way she would stay now right? Her name. Her likely hood is now all attached to this incident. She will never escape it as an idol i feel. i still commend Maho for coming out. It was very brave and something that shouldn't be belittled.

Also, interesting management is aware some members are close with fans and not willing to change that. Like what happened to Maho can definitely happen again to someone else. It's scary to stand up for urself when you're literally facing a huge ass company with expensive lawyers and shareholders and such. I don't feel any members directly or intentionally wanted to harm maho, but they were still attached to the men who attacked her thus making them somewhat part of the crime. again, probably not intentionally, but some fans feel they own their idols and there is a power dynamic at play too.

I hope she can find a way to recover from this incident. it won't be easy thats for sure and if she continues to stay in NGT then I'll support her in that decision

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

March 21
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/276
    • Maho twitter unfollows round 3. Nakai, Seiji and NGT48 Official.
    • 'Daily' article about the "no members were involved" gets over 5000 comments (on yahoo news).
    • Third party committee report is released. (With an outline of a few interesting parts)

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I seem to recall that Maho mentioned on a showroom stream last year that RKJ was in their contract, @cisalpine might be able to confirm if that recollection is correct or not.

I hope she stays even if only to make AKS continue to pay her wages. If they want her to go then let them try to terminate her contract and see how that works out for them in the media.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  7. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

in the era of "idols you can meet" some members are now taking the fan/idol relationship outside its intended limits. i still think maho has a good reason to think other members had something to do with what happened. even if no one in ngt wished anyone specific harm, if some member or members were "socializing" with "fans" in a residence that wasn't their own, they're at the very least endangering the personal privacy of their colleagues by bringing this "off-limits" relationship to everyone else who lives there. they don't have to be dating them for something to go wrong.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. welp

welp Next Girls

The report likely is primarily meant for internal use, to reconcile between Maho and Tano's fractions and, for the agency to see the situation better, what went wrong so the incident happened. Your opinions, my opinion and J-netz' opinions don't matter.
    On what ground?

What happened to Maho did not happen when she was working for AKS. Is employer responsible for safety or well-being of employee outside of work?

Because the employer provides accommodation to employees, does this mean the employer is responsible for special security system at the accommodation?

Neither the report denied if any member leaked the info, did it?

・There was no fact that members of NGT48 were involved in the case itself

I read this as no members purposedly involved in the assault. The report also suggested the close relationship between the member and fan lead to the incident. So, the possibility that the culprits acquired the info just by closely associating to some members stands. There is nothing surprising that the boyfriend knows where his girlfriend lives. The girlfriend may share NGT girls' working schedules with her wota boyfriend so he and his friends can easier following the group. Blah blah blah.

Accused members may be victims too, especially those accused of guilty by association. Do those slamming accused members have any sense of ethics?

So, because the person will never read the comment, it's ok to make hateful speech on her? What kind of moral is this?

How much is her base salary? Minimum wage or slightly higher?

• Dislike Dislike x 18
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    just a friendly reminder to everyone that you can just ignore some people here that craves for whatever attention they can get.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Yup, Showroom from 2018.09.08 to be exact.

Not only that, but on page 22 of the report they bring up the fact there still (present tense being used in the text) exists an article in the contract saying that in the case of an inappropriate relationship between male and female, the contract is to be terminated "if it is deemed to be unbecoming as an AKB48 member inside of AKS", but in addition to there being no fixed definition for what "consorting" with fans means (so management says), "inappropriate male-female relationship" was also reduced to mean extramarital affairs because this was what regular people would equate the expression to...
    Shit, even underground groups where regular relationships are allowed do forbid relationship with fans on a private basis, but NGT48 as I said is nothing more than a glorified gotouchi idol group confined in the sticks so they probably thought nothing of it either.

And then shit like this finally breaks out, a disaster waiting to happen, I can only say. Nothing more to be expected from the same management who the other year put Juri on suspension "for various matters", that is for calling Riripon out at Sousenkyo while Akimoto was reportedly begging her to stay, mind you.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. primermicarrucha

not that i should even dignify these kinds of posts with a response, but here goes:
    someone accused this thread of being full of people bullying members, or witch-hunting, and that's just not true. i was also saying that even if that were the case, i think the person or persons being bullied would have to be present to really be bothered by it in the first place. NOT that it's OK. seriously...

second: yes, absolutely. it's not like an apartment where you can move out if you don't like your neighbors or their creepy friends. these are people you work with, maybe you think you get along well enough with some of them? maybe you ask them not to bring weird guys over, maybe
    you're annoyed and go to management, who fails to take it seriously. and then these people show up at your door and whatever happened to maho happens... it just shouldn't have been possible in the first place.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

Wow.. it's been a while since I posted here...

Like many others, I am frustrated with the way AKS handled this whole incident (including the 3rd party investigation unit), as well as this report when I read it.
    What really infuriates me is not that none of the members were directly involved (as we have no proof on that), but rather that the criminals are still running freely around and that AKS will do nothing about it.
    But then, it wasn't very surprising that this would be the outcome.
    Sadly, this means that Maho is completely alone, not only as the victim who doesn't get any justice for the crimes done to her, but also as an idol who will probably leave NGT for good.
    The best we can hope for her now is to actually recover from this mentally, and if leaving NGT is going to do that, as sad and frustrating as it might be, so be it.

To the people who think that this issue is overblown. While I agree that groundless witch-hunting doesn't lead to anywhere, remember that it needed to blow up like this for AKS to even do something, which is just sad...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    what? if i'm not wrong, wasn't the attackers spends some times in jail?

i know the mgmt didn't press charges, but how long you think those attackers should be jailed?

14. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Well... that could be not true but also it could be true. Who knows... [hehe]

Keep up the good fight! :approve:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  15. primermicarrucha

depends on if you include maho or not. then i might have to retract my statement.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    When Maho unfollowed NGT official twitter, you know everything is over.

Time to move on. I mean move away from AKS***-related stuffs. I already packed up and just wait for Maho’s announcement before quitting.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

^
    “Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong...” :cool:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    wlerin, you are absolutely right. Personally, this group has been dead to me for over a month. And this report just hammered the final nail into that coffin. I wish them luck, but I certainly will not be supporting them from this point on.

There was no other possible outcome.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
  19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

People were hoping for a “name”, any name to valid the story in the NGT report. But we got nothing, except that one member who left Unceremoniously... [hehe]

Good job to the hard working individuals that help finalized this report. :approve:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Meta-Wil :hehe:

Really they should sue Maho for libel and slander and bring it into a court under oath...

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1