1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    For those who want it, here's a full translation of Maho's parting shots that she had on Twitter early on, since I didn't see everything translated. This includes all new tweets and retweets. Let me know if I had missed something in the meantime, because I am catching up to this only at the moment:

---
    只今、記者会見を行っている松村匠取締役は第三者委員会が行われる前に「繋がっているメンバーを全員解雇する」と私に約束しました。
    その為の第三者委員会だと、
    私も今までずっと耐えてきました。コミュニケーションも何も、このことに関して聞くと連絡が返ってきません。
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1108957934006857728

About the board director Matsumura Takumi, who is currently holding this press conference, before the whole third-party committee began its operation he promised to me that "We'll fire all the members who are consorting".
    "This is what the third-party committee is for".
    Even on my part, I decided to bear up with it the whole time until now. No communication or any such thing was attempted; when I tried to ask regarding that I received no response back.

---
    私は松村匠取締役に1月10日の謝罪を要求されました。
    私が謝罪を拒んだら、
    「山口が謝らないのであれば、同じチームのメンバーに生誕祭の手紙のように代読という形で山口の謝罪のコメントを読ませて謝らせる」と言われました。
    他のメンバーにそんなことさせられないから、私は謝りました。
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1108958036800864256

On January 10, I was demanded by board director Matsumura Takumi to apologize.
    When I refused to apologize, I got told back:
    "In case Yamaguchi wouldn't apologize, we'll make another member of the same team read an apology comment by Yamaguchi on your behalf, like it's done with any birthday letter at a Seitansai, and have her apologize".
    I didn't want other members to be forced to do such a thing, hence why I did apologize.

---
    記者会見に出席している3人は、
    事件が起きてから、保護者説明会、スポンサー、メディア、県と市に、
    私や警察に事実関係を確認もせずに、
    私の思い込みのように虚偽の説明をしていました。
    なんで事件が起きてからも会社の方に傷つけられないといけないんでしょうか。
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1108959898233004032

Those three people who are sitting at the press conference,
    after the incident itself had happened, they still gave a falsified explanation of things, as if it were all just my presuppositions, when in front of the families briefing meeting, the sponsors, the media, as well as the city and the prefecture representatives,
    without even first verifying about the sequence of facts with me or the police.
    Why, even after the incident occurred, do I need to keep being hurt even by the people of the same agency?

---
    「挨拶も私的領域の接触(つながり)になる」
    との旨は調査報告書の何ページに書いてありますか?

#NGT48
    #第三者委員会
    #調査報告書
    https://twitter.com/favorite_601/status/1108970382789234691

"Even giving a greeting counts as having direct contacts on a private level (that is, consorting)"
    On what page of the research report document is something like this even written?

#NGT48
    #Third-PartyCommittee
    #ResearchReportDocument

---
    報告書に記載もないのに繋がりには挨拶も含まれるというのは勝手な解釈です。
    他のファンには公表できないような、特定のファンとの私的交流を繋がりと言うのはメンバーのみならずファンの皆さんも認識していると思います。
    証拠がないと仰っていますが、犯人グループとの交際を認めたメンバーもいます
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1108982412334137344

To say that consorting includes also greetings, despite the fact that this is not mentioned anywhere on the research report document, is just their arbitrary interpretation.
    That consorting means being engaged in a mutual, personal mingling with certain specific fans, something that they can't publicly announce in front of the other fans, is actually something that not only members, but also all the fans have awareness of, I do imagine.
    They speak of how there's no evidence, but there's even members who have admitted to having had [note: intimate/romantic kind of] relationships with the criminals group.

---
    なんで嘘ばかりつくんでしょうか。
    本当に悲しい。
    松村匠取締役が当初言うように考えた文章です。
    他のメンバーに謝らせることはできないから、謝るしかなかったけど、
    スッキリも誤解もしていないし、どうしてもこの言葉は使いたくないと違う文章を考えて何度も交渉しました。

D2PrZHYVYAEjbzv.jpg
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1108988757024231424

Why do they have to speak such a complete bunch of lies?
    That is truly saddening.
    This is the text that board director Matsumura Takumi had personally thought up, the way he had originally related it at first.
    Since I couldn't allow to have other members apologize, I had no other choice but to apologize myself. And even so...
    There is no such thing as "feeling relieved" or "misunderstanding", so I negotiated over and over again to think up a different text, saying that I didn't want to use such words no matter what.

In the picture:
    "I'm sorry for having caused such a commotion among all of you, on this time.
    After having had various conversations, I finally felt relieved; and there were things that I had misunderstood too.
    I hope this will serve as a new opportunity to start from.
    I'll keep doing my best, so please give me your support."

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 33
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

There's a 34 pages report about the incident that was released yesterday:
    https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100003226
    That's where the A to E members comes from, and the @Cisalpine88 translations are from sections of that.
    ABC are the three who leaked Maho's info. B&C got questioned by the police. One of the assaulter said to Maho during an handshake event that C kept telling him to go to Maho's home. And so on...

Those members are most likely A=Otsuka, B=Tano, C=Nishigata, D=Murakumo, E=Hasegawa, according to 5ch.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Damn, this drama have more plot twist than some netflix original series

• Winner x 8
    • Creative x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Old x 1
  4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Somehow this just keeps sounding worse. Mismanagement, lies, corruption, and wasn't there a whole lot of bullying going on too? What an absolute mess NGT is. Poor Maho. It says a lot about her that she HASN'T quit amidst this dumpster fire, the girl's got guts. And more integrity than pretty much everyone else involved.

Is it too much to hope they announce another reshuffle, transfer her to another sister group and just kill NGT completely?

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Can anyone clarify if the Third Party Committee actually interviewed Maho?

6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    What I wanted: a modicum of honesty and transparency from those involved and those investigating; a report that truly highlights the failings from across the board, including members, management and the organisation in general; some genuinely proactive steps going forward to protect and educate the members, educate and retrain management, and rebuild the NGT brand and trust from the fans.

What I got: intrigue and subterfuge from a variety of people within the group and management; a shoddy and potentially erroneous report and conference that did nothing to assuage my concerns around this group, its management or members; little to no idea of what is planned for the group going forward, apart from continued cancelled theatre performances and increased security, which does nothing to alter the root of the problem.

What happens next: my continued distance from this group and its members, including former favourites who may or may not have been directly or indirectly involved, as I do not feel I can trust the group as a whole or even support members affiliated with it; my idle wish that the whole truth will one day be revealed; my earnest wish that all members get the support and guidance they need.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    It seems not.
    Which makes everything very strange. How do you investigate an incident without interviewing Maho or the police?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    The people who wronged her obviously.

• Like Like x 3
  9. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    She cant do it alone, and the one who should be doing it on her behalf are just a bunch of corporate stooges

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

Maho's tweet was about management, not the third party committee.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Well yeah, she does need help from outside sources of course. But if she wants to make a change then she's the one who has to lead the brigade.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    There was not even a statement from Im*mura or the managers inside of that garbage, despite any claims of the former individual having apparently collaborated with the police for about a month after the incident.
    Hell, they couldn't even get in touch with the criminals, all they had to work with was some voice recordings of the conversations at the time (which Maho herself cared to record and provide). Fun fact: as said on page 3, Man #3 (Kaisei?) offered to participate in the investigation on condition of having the ban to venues lifted, but AKS denied and the deal dropped (if this isn't obstruction of business which should be acknowledged as such, I don't know what it is). The other two men were unreachable for some inexplicable reason.
    Also, even though this is the most obscure point of the whole affair, the third-party committe said it was "unclear" to them why the men were released without prosecution despite the police acknowledging the physical assault taking place (page 7). They had one job and they didn't even do it.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 16
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    is it true? it's kind of dis from NMB?

Attached Files:

14. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

March 22
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/278-279
    • AKS press conference on the assault.
    • Maho's tweets during the conference.
    • togetter of the whole thing.
    • Maho became the most followed NGT48 member on twitter. (171k followers as I write this)
    • Maho's mobile mail of thanks and apology to fans.
    • A Chinese fan translates Maho's tweets.
    • Osaka Sports article.
    • TeNY Niigata Broadcast top news are conference and tweets.
    • A crapton of online articles.
    • A vid of the niconico comments during the conference.
    • Niigata Nippo article.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Some news stories about her live tweeting during the press conference, including this, as previously posted.

"The reporter who is in the meeting place noticed this post [one of her tweets] and asked a question. However, Mr. Matsumura can not answer easily. While looking at the report at hand, "Please wait for a moment" repeatedly, silence for a few minutes. I commented that "I will correct it" and "I was misunderstood" as to what has been said so far."

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190322-00000173-spnannex-ent
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190322-00000095-dal-ent
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190322-00000071-it_nlab-ent

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  16. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Maybe you should consider the fact that Inapooh and co were the causation of it

• Agree x 10
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

+ some members.

but the situation could have been saved if management hadn't taken the wrong steps at every turn and made the problem steadily worse and worse.

• Agree x 22
    • Winner x 3
    • Old x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  18. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Money talks, ethics walks...

A sign of Good business practices... :approve:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  19. zon2008

zon2008 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Some one will call i am witch-hunting but i still want to know who are 12 bad girls doing 'relationship' with rich fans. Base on Mahohon's following, I guess these names
    1. Tano Ayaka (pretty sure)
    2. Nishigata Marina (pretty sure)
    3. Nakai Rika (she was featuring on Bunshun)
    4. Yamada Noe
    5. Kato Minami
    6. Sato Anju
    7. Ogino Yuka
    8. Seiji Reina
    9. Otsuka Nanami (according 5ch)

• Informative x 5
    • Old x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  20. half23