1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    David you do realise up your girl ogiyuka is one of the culprit right ?

• Agree x 9
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I’m not aware of anything concrete being proven but I’m happy to be corrected.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Where are the proofs? o_O How can you call her a culprit like that?
    The same with Katomina or Noepi or someone else. Maybe they have connection with fans but who can tell they are the culprits of this case? :blink:

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I mean, Noepi and the other girl were laughing at the old manager (being fired) on Showroom?

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

we'll be waiting for "proof" for an eternity, then. if you're satisfied with the "investigation" and don't think there's reason to think the agencies and members have anything to hide, well, i don't know what to tell you. i think you're being disingenuous because it's someone you like. how would moving them to other groups help if they are trouble-makers? why should other groups take them?

having those kinds of connections with fans is both a problem in itself and a contributing one in the assault.

• Agree x 11
    • Dislike x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'm not at all satisfied with the investigation and I'm appalled with the management's attitude to Maho's assault. However as far as I'm concerned I've seen nothing yet which proves any direct connection between Ogiyuka and the incident although I agree that the Instagram photo of her with Tano isn't good and she shouldn't have posted it. At the end of the day though I'm 100% behind Maho and if there are at least strong allegations that Ogiyuka is at fault then she will no longer be my oshimen.

Also just to add that after that Showroom video Noepi went from being my second-favourite member of the group to absolutely nowhere, so yes I'm prepared to change.

• Like Like x 17
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    for me the only ngt girls im going to support after all this is sorted out are the ones that have supported maho openly. not doing anything isnt good enough.

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Frankly everything is speculation, conjecture and allegations other than Maho being the victim. We think certain members may have been involved but we don't know they are. Some members may have done things which appear questionable but how that links here is unproven

We should be careful not just try people in the court of public opinion.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Old Old x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

April 18 (Thu)
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/353
    • Morning sports papers about Maho's participation in the last team G show.
    • Same with NHK Niigata.
    • Local Niigata news were in Yamaguchi support mode.
    • MBS daily radio program also covered it.
    • Miyaneya coverage.
    • Column of Nakamori Akio: "To Yamaguchi Maho".
    • Asahi Shinbun about AKS treating Maho more like a perpetrator than a victim.
    • Inaoka tweeted about the senshuuraku shows.
    • Kenjou Tooru tweet about Aki-P, and various online articles.

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Like Like x 1
  10. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

it's managements own fault for not dealing with it in the first place. if they cared more about public opinion than whatever they are actually worried about, they'd have fired at least two people by now, right? and what about moving members to sister groups? how is this a solution if no one gets fired? what group gets tano and nishigata?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I agree, they have handled it poorly which has lead to the speculation

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

Vtuber Secret Night made a (google translated) english video to spread knowledge around:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The english part starts around 1:18.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Meh. I stated many times. The problem is not only NGT but also AKS. Transfer the girls to other 48 groups may help few girls a bit, but solve nothing in general.

In the “worst” case, AKS can just disband NGT and transfer some girls to other 48 groups. They then create new groups in other prefectures and gradually get back their lost money. The horrible staffs, the bad girls and bad wotas will not be punished. Nothing changes in management mind, just more ignorance and hate towards any brave and “rebellious” girls. Maho and friends will be crashed. No justice is served, just more trauma. For other 48 girls, they learned a lesson to stay quiet instead of speaking loudly about whatever happens to them...

Closing NGT may be unavoidable. But it is not the end and far from justice. Not even the thing Maho asked for. Just the way to rescue some girls (and even AKS) + the escape some wotas are looking for to run away from the incident and to continue their delusional life.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    To be honest I think shutting down NGT is the best course of action, but if all the girls are transferred without any sort of transparency or punishment towards the real culprits, I'm starting to think it could as well be a tactic to separate the bad weeds from the good girls and isolating them where the things they have done can't carry over or affect their careers. What if all that disbanding achieves is to reward the culprits by basically getting a "get out of jail free" card and a fresh start? They could end up spreading the same venom to the rest of the groups, while the truly innocent girls pay for others' wrongdoings. I think I'd only fully accept the disbandment if the culprits are not allowed back in, but seeing as some of them really bring in the cash, that seems highly unlikely.

As for me, I'll stick to supporting members within NGT, but not the group. That hellhole is beyond salvation now.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    To disband or not, the most important thing now is for the management to be clear on what actually happen

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Old Old x 2
  16. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

仕方がない

:fp:

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They should just fire the 1st gen and let NGT continue with the 2nd one and D3.
    I'm sure they'll be scared shitless to not try and do anything out of being the perfect idols.

AKS is indeed the problem, but if they do something drastic like that, they can show that they don't care only about the money.
    And the more they stay doing absolutely nothing, the harder it'll be for sponsors to come close to the group.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    You mean firing innocent members, who Maho tried to protect, and mixing them with the bad ones is the solution? And it will prove that AKS is more trustworthy than what they are showing now?

The things we need AKS to do:
    - Show sympathy for Maho & friends. Stop the censorship. Let Maho and any other 48 members raise their voice. Stop victim blaming. Stop treating Maho as a perpetrator
    - Be honest and transparent. Tell the truth or whatever they know. And actual names. Not A, B, C... Members have to take the consequences of their actions. Don’t try to protect the bad seeds by mixing the good and bad ones (which results in burning all of them)
    - Punish the bad members to clean up NGT, like what Imamura told Maho. If they can’t prove that these girls intentionally involved in the attack, at least punish them for having forbidden relationship with fans and its provable bad consequences
    - Punish the bad staffs such as Matsumura. Explain and apologize about all mismanagements AKS has done so far
    - Show a clear sign that they actually blocked the bad wotas. Make clear rules about restrictions on member-fan relationship, coworker information leak, bullying...

But I guess the zombies in AKS have no brain to think about the things above.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Mixing them? They'd be fired. They can do whatever they want out of the group.

20. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Fire all = Mix all of them together. Bad or good girls are treated the same. Your solution is just as horrible as AKS.

P/S: I hope I will not be punished for insulting another person by comparing him to AKS.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1