1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Oh sorry! It's edited u,u

But still, all of them still live with their parents (unless you have tons of job in Tokyo so you need to rent apartment there) so it's kinda make a sense if their parents are worried with their children's idol career(?)

Anyway, seems like Milky threw a shade to AKS lol https://twitter.com/miyukiofficial9/status/1120553304218656769?s=19
    Translation (cc: @convenience93 )

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

sorry, this is what i was referring to:

or have i misunderstood?

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Don't know what cis is referring to so it's hard to say. But "related staff" aren't that reliable a source.

• Old Old x 4
  4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Actually, it is. This is what some of those "kankeisha" going around are claiming right now which, as it should be, drew in scoffing remarks (and again, if anything it gives credence to idea that the management is attempting to reduce it to an issue of members not getting along).
    If you looked at the first link I posted, which is about the team dissolution, this is what exactly is written inside.
    See how it makes sense, because for internal division to lead to yakkai stalking, home assault and eveything else, there needs to be at least a couple of unexplained intermediary stages in between that not even the report ever cited as "background causes" of the incident.
    Again, I didn't want to touch this trash, but since I have to this is the passage I am referring to. Sponichi (though it is also found in other newspapers I checked) is not exactly Tokyo Sports, which means that as a source of the "kankeisha", it must be as close to the management's line of thought as it can be:
    https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/04/12/kiji/20190411s00041000421000c.html

チームは「N3」(10人)と「G」(11人)の2つ。両チームとも、劇場公演に必要な16人に満たないため、これまで互いにメンバーが行き来して公演を行っていた。関係者は「公演の時、控室などで同じチームのメンバー同士で集まって、隔たりが生じていた」と指摘。山口の事件と騒動の背景にはメンバー同士の確執があったとされており、チーム解散によって“派閥解消”を図る狙いがあるとみられる。
    There are two teams within, "NIII" (10 members) and "G" (11 members). In both teams' cases, since they can't reach the quota of 16 members necessary to perform a theater show, up until now said theater shows were performed with members going back and forth from one place to the other. Related staff personnel has pointed out how "During the theater performances, members from the same teams would stick together when in the waiting room, which caused a separation to be formed". As it is argued that in the background causes behind both Yamaguchi's incident and the following controversy there was a hostility between the members, the intended aims with dissolving the teams are apparently to attempt to "eliminate factions".

This tripe was brought up once again on occasion of the announcement of the final team shows and Maho's return to the stage:
    https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/04/18/kiji/20190417s00041000450000c.html

今回のチーム解散は事件の背景にあるメンバー間の確執解消が狙いの一つにある。
    Today's dissolution of teams has for one of its intentions that of eliminating hostility between members, which represents the background causes behind the incident.

Thankfully others promptly pointed out at the ridiculousness of the notion, in addition to that:
    https://www.zakzak.co.jp/ent/news/190413/ent1904130007-n2.html

ただこの関係者はこうもいう。「問題なのは、メンバーと接触しようとする一部ファンの存在と、メンバーとのコミュニケーションが取れていない運営のあり方。この2点が解決しない限り、根本的な解決はありえないのでは」
    However, this certain industry staff also told so: "But the actual problem is the presence of certain fans who look to associate with members, as well as the structure of the management which fails to establish a communication with the members. Without those two issue points being solved first, a fundamental resolution of the problem would be impossible"

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

April 22 (Tue)
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/372
    • Maho changed her twitter header to match Riko and Rena.
    • The trio's comments after the senshuuraku.
    • Homma's tweets to Team G.
    • Niigata Nippo article.
    • NHK Niigata about prefecture people still supporting NGT.
    • Daily: Around 3000 complaints about NGT in the prefecture. Advertising contract still on hold.
    • Wezzy: Utamaru (rapper) talks about Yamaguchi's graduation and NGT48. "AKS continues to hide Akimoto from liability."
    • YuNavi: News of Maho's graduation. The female announcer tears up. (Video on a faster server)
    • Asahi Shinbun reporter tweet about 'Yakkai'.
    • Tokyo Sports article about Idol Hunters.
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/373
    • Sponichi: Graduation performance for the three graduates only. ~4400 comments on yahoo news.
    • Reporters from Fukuoka and Nagoya talked about localities and companies considering dropping sponsorship of 48G.
    • Heather deleted their annoucement about Ogino.
    • City of Koshigaya, where Ogiyuka is publicity ambassador, said that "future activities are undecided."
    • Another fan saying goodbye to Yamada on her instagram.
    • Nara mobame.
    • Kusanagi photo log: Maho.
    • Tano wrote about the Team 8 graduations, didn't touch the NGT ones, in 11 mobames. "I have not done a single wrong thing as an idol"
    • The online mail form of the Niigata PD that was down since the hacking is back up.
    • Ex-AKB Tanabe Miku instagram.
    • [5ch matome] AKS president Yoshinari Natsuko, suspected of money laundering.
    • Tanaka Hidetomi continues his tirade against Aki-P.
    • 2 online articles about Maho transfering agencies: Daily, Tokyo Sports.
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/374
    • Nakai denied her yipping in a backstage video was "shine" (Die) directed a Maho.
    • 9 online articles.

Edit: Uploaded the yunavi vid to streamable.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Indeed, this assertion can be countered by actually looking at the stages from around August to November last year. The kks were starting to be fed into the team performances and the amount of "helper" members was dropping. If there had never been an assault then more and more kks would have been trained up in the stages and by now probably no helpers would have been needed. There may have even been kks promotions by now if the scandal and management cover up hadn't imploded NGT

And this is the heart of the issue. Even the yakkai problem is not properly dealt with, there are a bunch of other guys affiliated to Kitagawa, Inapooh and co. And then there is the rotten members still in NGT and problems with both local management and AKS head office.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's not what the article you translated in the earlier post said.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Old Old x 2
  8. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Haven't been in here for a very long time lol!, anyways, dropping sponsorship of 48G?, correct me if i'm wrong cause my knowledge of Japan isn't that entirely reliable but Fukuoka is HKT and Nagoya is SKE right?, so they are "considering" dropping their support for these 2 sister groups as well or those only tied with NGT, cause this looks like an impending worst case scenario.

Hoping my STU girls don't share the same fate if it does.

EDIT: Or did i just misunderstood it as reporters from Fukuoka and Nagoya reporting Niigata local companies dropping support and not Fukuoka and Nagoya companies themselves lol!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Oh come on! These girls have been eitos for more than five years. They've dealt with AKS and their staff every day and probably even developed a friendly relationship with them. And now, when nothing ever happened to them after all this time, they, old enough to decide what to do with their lives, are going to graduate because their families pressured them to do so because shit happened in Niigata and an idiot is the new president of the group? All right.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Old Old x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

There's not a lot of information to go by, just what this guy is saying. They were saying some municipalities and companies were looking at local talents and idols rather than 48 ones (AKB, HKT, SKE, etc... not just NGT). It's the expected result of the continuing machinations of AKS.

And yes, HKT48 is in Fukuoka and SKE48 is in Nagoya (with STU48 in between the two).

The twitter post and replies:
    https://twitter.com/9599suui/status/1120178426919309313

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

I doubt that is true? Yamada is graduating because of Health Issues and I saw Ikumin graduating a long time ago because she lost her center position and hasn't been able to get back into things within the group. Produce48 was her last chance to shine and even then she couldn't hold on to it. And I don't know what Shiorin's cause is, but, I also doubt it has anything to do with this case. Also, this belongs in their respective threads and not bungled with the Assault Case.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Which is exactly what I said.

Graduations in the entire group as a consequence of this case was being discussed. I only answered to many quotes I had.

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it's actually possible some of the decisions to graduate are based on multiple factors like most people in real life

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The link to the article in question was actually this one at the end of the introduction, but oh well...
    ---
    From what I have seen so far, it's always the articles from Niigata Nippo that have the closest eye on the case, so here's the last translation for today.

Jz3NR3b.jpg
    https://www.niigata-nippo.co.jp/news/national/20190423464992.html

On the employment of NGT48 at the National Culture Festival
    Adjustment of plans while a contract extension is shelved until further actions
    2600 complaints and comments received by the Prefecture

On the 22nd, it has been revealed that, the "National Cultural Festival" and the "National Disability Arts and Culture Festival" which is to start by September is undergoing a readjustement of plans while the current stance is still not to renew contract for NGT48, which had been employed as special supporter by the Niigata Prefecture. It appears it has been judged that the string of controversies which originated with the assault case aren't expected to reach a settlement for the time being.

From early January when the incident was disclosed until the morning of April 22, approximately 2600 comments and complaints from both inside and outside the prefecture have been sent to the Prefecture offices, by way of e-mails, telephone as well as letters. "Employing them will give a bad image of Niigata", "I'd like you wouldn't renew the contract with the group" was what the comments mainly revolved on, it has been reported.

The Cultural Festival is a festival of culture to be held for the first time in the prefecture from September 15 to November 30. The special sponsors are tasked with doing PR work for said festival, as well as promoting the marvels of the prefecture. After taking note of the string of controversies, the Prefecture decided not to renew the contract for the advertisement appearances, which was to expire by the end of March, instead putting the extension of contract on hold.

With less than 150 days until the opening, the Prefecture quickly proceeded to contemplate whether or not to extend the contract with NGT48 while paying attention to the developments of the situation. After on the 21st, at the NGT48 theater show held in the central district of Niigata, member Yamaguchi Maho (23), who was victim of the assault, announced her graduation and criticized once again the way the management tackled the situation, it appears it was deemed that settling the case would still be difficult.

Moreover, also having repercussions on it was the announcement of the graduation by Sugahara Riko (18), from the town of Seiro, who would appear in the PR videos for the Cultural Festival. Even if the contract is to be renewed, it would imply that PR videos will have to be necessarily reshot again, thus diminishing the merits of a contract renewal.

[...]

---
    Long story short, but the last paragraph reminds me of another thing: that Rittan was supposed to be the PR ambassador for the festival along with Anju, and now with Riko gone this is a way to say that the Prefecture isn't bothering to spend money redoing things with Anju alone...
    Considering how AKS has proved itself to be a third-rate agency with third-rate management, I actually would have a toast if they will have a change of mind and start giving again preferential treatment to Negicco as they used to, for government promotion. Not that NGT48 ever had a widespread reach to begin with, anyway...

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Like Like x 2
  17. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Rika supports Maho though.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I have speculations as to that, but what can be known as fact is that it seems Rika's reputation in NGT is just as questionable as in other walks of life and Maho automatically assumed she was in with the group who instigated it. By now whatever relationship they had is pretty strained, regardless of that fact that she's turned out to be innocent... of being an accomplice at least.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1