1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Regardless of whether Aki-P has any ability to currently influence this situation, he remains the architect of the current cluster fuck.

He made the no-dating rule, while being careful to never explicitly put it in their contracts to protect from lawsuits.

He started the General Election system, paving the way for groups to take advantage of vulnerable girls desperate to get votes.

Maybe he really wouldn't have achieved anything if he had spoken out, but it sure would have been welcomed if he did.

• Agree x 8
    • Like x 5
    • Old x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My translation of the summary from https://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/music/29852/1553736787/ for 5/19 (Sunday).
    Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yamaguchi Maho-san is brave. She fought untill the last day as part of 48 Groups and she shared to us, her feelings and suffering with Kuroi Hitsuji and she also shared her hopes and love.

I feel very bad and sad for her and the terrible experience she had thanks to criminals who sadly exists in our society. I wish the best life for her and happiness. She (as every good people in the planet) deserves health and peace.

Me, as Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka fan, consider an honor that she has chosen Kuroi Hitsuji as the song to express herself.

I sincerely hope that all this bad experience will not be repeated in the Idol world in general. And to the fans in general, let protect our beloved idols.

Thank you for the space.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Old Old x 1
  5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    idk about ya'll but I lost it at kuroi hitsuji. Pretty much from there I'm a mess. The setlist really is great. The songs flow wonderfully and its never dull or like you're not interested in watching the performances. Riko shined in her solo. She has a good voice and with training I think she can be quite a nice singer. Maho's performance in Kuroi was powerful. The song choice in itself was brilliant. Rena was good in her solo, but idk her well enough to comment about her skills or how she usually performs, but it was fine. Their new song is nice too. @rka it's essentially what you're thinking. Like putting sadness behind you and starting fresh. It's a rather typical grad song tbh.

I guess since now they're gone the case is closed and things will go back to "normal", I assume NGT will announce a new single since they have nothing planned. There's a lot of free time now that SSK is cancelled. It's a shame this is how it all ends. We've been at this since January. Even in Maho's speech she seemed like she just wants to move on. u can't be sad forever it'll consume you. Still very brave of Maho, Riko, and Rena, to have stand their ground even if they "lost". They have my support for their future endeavors. I would love to see Riko in another idol group. H!P is always looking for girls maybe she can get a shot there (she's only 18 so she's fine age-wise). And they're a good company. Rena's voice acting will be interesting. I hope I'll like the work she does. Maho didn't really give a lot of insight into her future, but that's ok. She might go off the grid entertainment-wise and that is understandable. Hope Maho has a good life. we're close in age Maho and I and the 20s is a weird age group. IDK what the fuck I'm doing in my life and I'm sure she might feel the same. But whatever she does, i'll support it.

P.S

I'm a mess and Riko really looks good with her hair like that. Like damn sis spill the tea who cut it lol.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    But that's... not what it says? I mean, the tweet is already in English, come on.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  8. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
  9. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
  10. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I am so angry with myself for having supported her for so long, but I'm simultaneously glad I was able to drop her easily once she became a suspected member so that I can look at this now without feeling regret for having believed in her the past few months. That is Team NIII's captain after all and she's supposed to lead the other girls and set good examples for them. Absolutely outrageous.

• Winner x 12
    • Like x 8
    • Agree x 7
    • Useful x 2
    • Creative x 1
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

got her public and private Insta mixed up I guess

• Agree Agree x 22
  14. J-Pop Project

J-Pop Project Kenkyuusei

Phew - for a moment there I thought I'd actually said that! :^^;:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Old Old x 2
  16. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Doesn't it feel very good when trash takes out itself?

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    https://www.ohbsn.com/news/detail/kennai20190520_11646099.php

24 Year old man arrested for allegedly faxing death threats against Ogino Yuka to NGT Government offices and various media outlets.

And thus it begins, the consequences nobody wanted to see. More crazy bullshit.

Edit, beaten to the punch.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Katomina was smart about staying quiet and not doing anything abrupt and then she does this. If it was meant for her private account then she's dumb as hell, if it wasn't, the nerve of this girl... Either way, she pretty much canceled herself with this tweet. lmao idiot.

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    This proves that:

1. Katomina has a private insta account

2. That insta account is followed by members who are the troublemakers of the group

3. If she initially wanted to post that to her private account, this just shows that she & the troublemakers aren't repentant & are still trash, despite all the bullshit management & the 3rd party has given out.

• Agree Agree x 32
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1