1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Who is "she"? I hope you are referring to Hayakawa, because for your information (and I'll post the translation of Maho's last mobame before the cessation of transmissions sometime later if I can) the graduation stage of Maho, Riko and Rena was supposed to have only the three of them alone with just 5 songs then followed up by some talk corner. That as many as the AnshinAnzen 7 members volunteered, and were allowed to show up there in the end already went against what the management in Niigata had in mind to do (in fact, it was the Tokyo management that eventually ended up handling the graduation stage in every aspect, as Maho pointed out on Instagram).

As Maho wrote in that mobame:
    «Truth be told, the plans were at first that we would handle the entire theater show just the three of us alone,
    but there were hard working girls that could be trusted on,
    with their thoughts being "If by appearing at the theater show we could help you out from the condition you find yourselves in, even by a little bit..."
    those girls who contacted us then volunteered to perform there for us.
    »

So there you go, the requirements for getting to perform there were just that. Leaving outside any talk of members whose trust was already compromised, rather than in the balance, if some member couldn't even make the effort to send in a message to this effect, then it's about time to question their sense of humanity if anything.

Nah. More like the opinion is that she is being used by the management since she is one of the last members left in the whole group that the public has a favorable opinion about, the management is aware of this since they obviously do care far more about the opinion from the Internet than the questions from local Niigata media, and she is just letting them do by this point.
    I mean, for reference, this is the official pretext that Hayakawa had given to Niigata Nippo, with regards to restarting the theater shows. Honest to god:

"We respected the wishes of the members, of wanting to stand on stage alongside Murakumo Fuuka, who is going to graduate by the end of August"
    https://www.niigata-nippo.co.jp/news/national/20190810488123.html

Does anyone buy it for a second, in light of what I have pointed out before? Or, just to repeat it again, when members had been prevented from going to Maho's, Riko's, and Rena's send-off by the management just because Sponichi had to write its own piece of fake news narrative the day after?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2023
    • Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    You imply she is to blame for some of it. Could you tell me what exactly in this situation does Maho hold the blame for?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    As I promised, here I deliver in any case, considering I also had it in mind of posting it eventually. Just a little insight in what went on behind the making of the graduation stage for people to know...

2019-05-19 23:35:00

Subject: Graduation theater show

So, did you enjoy the graduation theater show?

The song setlist is something we came up with between the three of us alone.

Rena explained that she isn't particularly knowledgeable about AKB,
    so she told she'd have wished to perform "Kibou ni Tsuite", and "Sono Namida ~".

Riko too, for her part, felt like hoping she would get to perform Mushi no Ballad and Oshibe to Meshibe,
    so I had her take a look at some videos from concerts,
    and we went on to decide on the setlist together by going at it like "What about this song?"

Given how I had ended up graduating so soon,
    I felt motivated to do any of those songs that I had never performed until now,
    and so, from start to finish, this resulted in all songs that the three of us had never handled before.

In spite of this, we couldn't start training for the dance choregraphies until 5 days in advance,
    committing them to memory was a feat,
    but, being this our last possible opportunity, we thought about how we wanted to show every different side of ourselves in any case, so what was originally planned to be just about 5 songs and then a talk segment afterwards ended up becoming 15 songs in the end.

The songs intended to stir up the atmosphere were all inserted into the opening part,
    thinking about wanting to give plenty of display to our idol side, we also selected cutesy songs to it,
    and then, for this time around, we placed great emphasis on the lyrics, also.

Apart from cutesy kind of songs,
    there are also many songs selected on the basis of their lyrics,
    as we consider about what was that we wanted to communicate.

We learned the choreography for Kuroi Hitsuji, the hardest of all, for the very last,
    we learned the dance for it only two days in advance,
    but anyway, this is the song that I had listened the most over these past 5 months period,
    and since this is a song belonging to another group,
    I was also mentally prepared to the possibility of receiving criticism,
    but that was still a song I was dying to do no matter what.

The philosophy of that song is amazing,
    after I had finished doing that song,
    I could no longer put my concentration on any of the other songs,
    I found myself absorbed into such a worldview.

I could sense one more time how amazing Keyakizaka46 is.

Truth be told, the plans were at first that we would handle the entire theater show just the three of us alone,
    but there were hard working girls that could be trusted on,
    with their thoughts being "If by appearing at the theater show we could help you out from the condition you find yourselves in, even by a little bit..."
    those girls who contacted us then volunteered to perform there for us.

And then, the new song, "Taiyou wa Nando demo"

I couldn't help crying when at the talk interval before it, as I sang this song before everyone it became spontaneous for tears to roll down,
    for being the first ever performance of it, I couldn't manage to sing well enough.

Tears wouldn't stop coming up when I listened to it for the first time, either.

The lyrics were thoughtful ones, which helped alleviate those thoughts about how I am not supposed to belong in this place, and were instead welcoming of my own presence.

And so, as the sun rises many and many times again,
    we too, for our part, will
    go on to live the future that is standing from here on without ever resigning, as we would reflect with our inner selves on many and many occasions again.

Thank you for all the gestures of support you have given!

See you again.

Sent from iPhone

[​IMG]

---
    Translator's note: This happens to be the only Mahome mail to end with "Sent from iPhone", and as some people pointed out at the time this text is displayed when the iPhone mail app is in default factory settings. So, just as Maho decided to cut off any contact with the old acquaintances by changing phone number and contact addresses to a new one as soon as she arrived to NGT48 so as to avoid disturbances, it suggests she kept it true to herself and went on to do the same now when leaving NGT48 behind and beginning a new life elsewhere.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Looks like Hayakawa's crusade against the yakkai didn't last long :rolleyes:

y.jpg

Thanks to Saitowinterstar

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    At this point to support NGT is to support a corrupted group.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

there are a lot of corrupt things in this world
    you can't escape them anyways
    we all support something evil in this world

I'm with Kaiser sama until the end

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    What's even more ridiculous is that out of the new "safety measures" that NGT48 announced to have been implementing at their theater, according to the notice on their website, still none of it is even there yet.
    It indeed took NHK Niigata (clip in question here, which is taken from this full report) of all news outlets to raise the issue, among many others, that the face-recognition system, the piece-de-resistance that was supposed to keep away or at least keep tabs on these individuals has not been implemented at all before restarting the shows, with the management having promised to get it running possibly within the year for that matter. So what has changed at all to justify restarting them, again?
    Guess all that they will have for a "face-recognition system" for a long time still will be Hayakawa recognizing those people "by face", if she even can, giving them a mildly-worded scolding complete with polite speech and all, at which point they'll just turn away giggling without a care in the world (as it actually happened at TIF after all, does the guy on the right look familiar?).
    Also, before someone comes here and tells again ~but none of the troublesome wota spotted on the scene were directly involved in the assault~, let me say that shortly before the media gagging went into effect Sports Hochi wrote how "the whole fan group", that is to say the extended yakkai gundan, "which the two arrested people belonged to had been banned from entering group events", at least according to what the management had told by January 17.
    Between this and the spurious excuse to restart theater shows because "we want to set up a place for activities as soon as possible" for the graduation of Mofu, is it safe to conclude that the management had lied again?

By the way, indeed, going by that tweet, Kachosu seemed to be particularly gleeful that Anju and Tano recognized him and sent him reactions. Gee...

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It's all pretty words to appease the dumb wota. They are the yakkai's pets at this point. Pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I haven't seen this being brought up yet the news update summary unlike the previous one, but Takkentaro, who works as a real estate agent and law expert and first posted that video, had just delivered another one some days ago going into details about what was actually written inside of the lawsuit files, with some second and third follow-up videos to possibly complement it next (wait a second, a new one was released just as I was in the process of writing this). And I should say the whole series is indeed turning out to be more interesting than I had imagined...
    The lawsuit files are available for anyone to see at the Niigata courthouse who is willing to pay a small 150 yen fee, but as said taking a copy or single picture of it is forbidden, so he begins with the premise that this is what he calls a "reconstruction" based on his own notes and recollections, so kudos for committing all of this info to memory.

This one deals with the outline of what happened right on the day of the assault incident...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Translation of the full transcript, because there's nothing to hide. The text higlighted in yellow in the video is rendered in bold here:
    ◇ Harmful actions committed by the defendants
    -
    Physical aggression resulted from a conspiracy plotting between the defendants.
    -
    On December 8, 2018, after the end of the group's theater show by NGT48, Miss Yamaguchi was, together with other members from the same group, on her way back home after riding on the microbus used for transportation from the theater in question.
    Each member got off from the shuttle bus at the bus stop point that is nearest, before heading toward their own respective homes.
    At the time, the shuttle bus on which Miss Yamaguchi was riding pulled up at the first of such bus stops. Here, A, one of the members, then stepped down from the bus.
    Once at this point, A got addressed by a person who she was acquainted with from handshake events, and got asked "Is Mahohon riding on that vehicle too?", to which she immediately replied "Yes, she is on".
    Then, this person related over to the defendants the information that "Miss Yamaguchi has passed the first intermediary point".
    The defendants, from the aforementioned circumstances then figured out when Miss Yamaguchi would be back home, and lied in wait for Miss Yamaguchi to arrive to her apartment room alone.
    Defendant *** (blacked out) had rented a room on the other side, in the same building in the city of Niigata where Miss Yamaguchi resided.
    Not long after, Miss Yamaguchi too stepped down from the shuttle bus and at around 20:40 of that day she arrived at her apartment's building. She entered her apartment room and while she was about to close her door, the defendants carried out the physical assault in question, as by grabbing her face with their hands, upon conspiring together.

◇ How there have been statements that brought Miss Yamaguchi to suspect that other members of the same group may have participated into the incident in question
    -
    After said physical assault took place, Miss Yamaguchi contacted B, a member of the same group, with B then rushing to the building concerned and joining Miss Yamaguchi.
    Later on, the group including Miss Yamaguchi, B and the defendants all moved to a public park nearby this building, with a discussion taking place subsequently between Miss Yamaguchi and the defendants regarding the process leading to such incident and those implicated in it, etc...
    3 staff personnel, contacted previously by Miss Yamaguchi and B, also arrived there by bus. The group then moved inside the bus, and another conversation took place, with the staff members, who are part of the plaintiff, also intervening inside.
    Defendant *** (blacked out) was requested an explanation about those associated with this incident, etc..., and he stated as follows.
    Demanding an explanation on the circumstances, the staff, who's the plaintiff, asked: "So, tell to me a little about the circumstances on behalf of the rest", to which he replied:
    "Here we are part of the group of fans called *** (hidden), and then there're those other members with which, to tell it honestly, we often meet up together, hang around having fun together, have dinners together a little at times... We had been doing that since a long ago, so, as a logical extension of it, we also would have talks ...So we were like "We want to try having a little talk with Yamaguchi-san", between us [male fans] and, well, we thought "So, we want to go have a talk".
    Therefore, along with those members we have been associating with until now, we discussed about which way would be the best to get to meet her. So, the idea was that, since today there was a theater show and all -- once she would have come back home, after the end of the theater show, and considering also that we have already access to the inside [of the building] and all, then maybe it would be better if we would speak up to her there while inside of it, rather than on the outside...? -- that's what I had thought up, on my own decision. So at this point we tried to speak up to her a little bit but she became rather alarmed at that and even I got nervous, it turned into quite a scuffle, and she got into quite a state of panic, it seemed. I thought to myself how things took a wrong turn, so after having a talk I thus decided to get outside, at one time.
    I came across as scary maybe, so the point was to have a talk with all of them being here together at once, them and the other members included. The member(s) we have associations with seem to be with some other girl(s) right now, so at the moment I'm trying to call her(/them) to come over here. So we were waiting for that... This is how it got to this situation now."

Now, for some little interesting things to notice:
    1. Can't help noticing the outline of how the incident took place is highly condensed and lacks in many improntant details compared to Maho's and the other witness testimonies found in the third party report. For this one, I already posted it in text format at the bottom of this post, and translated it at basically the time the papers were released. I don't know if this one is a result of Takkentaro glossing over the details to get to the core of the lawsuit, or if AKS is seriously trying to go in court with this version, attempting at downplaying the incident once more. Either way, besides estimating the time of arrival at the apartment, I consider it of secondary importance in this case.
    -
    2. At last, it turns out that this specific confession was actually made in the direct presence of three staff people at the direct pressure of one of them asking for explanations.
    Needless to say, any fanciful theory that someone is trying to push in this very thread, that it was directed at Maho in a private conversation with her without any authorities around, in order to *reassure her* (I don't know what skewed logic there is behind this reasoning or how it works, but maybe this is how cultural customs work in the country of that poster, so who am I to criticize, huh?) after the assault goes flying out of the window at that point. We already have molester abettors among the members, last thing I need is molester apologists among the so-called fanbase, but then again it fits.
    -
    3. I also find it lovely how in the lawsuit document there isn't a single word to be found raising the slightest objection on the validity of the statement of the attackers regarding how they and the members have been seeing each others privately since "long before".
    As ancient wisdom teaches, silence is acquiescence. And while they won't ever admit it candidly, it certainly happened under the hood that they had acknowledged it, between the third party report saying in a rather obfuscated way that "Following today's incident, several members have voluntarily confessed to have been consorting with fans before" and Maho revealing during the AKS conference how "There's even members who have admitted to have had relationships with the criminal group", and more than intimate ones too since the word used there is "kousai".
    Nope. As it is usual for AKS to dumb a much wider problem down to a question of members not having willingly conspired in the assault itself and all, they are going at it with the whole presumption being exactly that Maho got suspicions of that, while completely ignoring the former issue. If this is the conclusion they drew from all this, it is missing completely the point of Maho's denounciation in the process.
    Simply told, the point of contention was never that. Right from initial confession tweets, with its multiple emphasis rather on the matter of "consorting/being in a relationship", the issue was firmly about members ever having personal contacts with such people, which is what allowed the incident to become possible to begin with by proverbially inviting the foxes inside the hen house, yet here the whole question of consorting which is at the root of the issue is completely avoided.
    But from a lawsuit that was admittedly written without first consulting with the main person in there (and the only one to be displayed with an actual name), and to save AKS ass, it's not that I can expect anything better than that.
    -
    4. With new details still popping out to this day, it's alway amazing to see how much material was left out of the third party report for no discernible reasons, who knows how much of it is still kept hidden, which is why I don't consider that document the be-all and end-all. Case in point, you see the section about fan consorting on page 21-22 (which you can find translated more in detail here)?
    - Consorting (or cases suggesting it)
    As told above, associating directly with fans on a private basis is forbidden, yet during this case's examinations it could be noticed that a group of members, in response to the approaches by a small portion of fans, went to maintain personal contact with them on a private basis, however, and this is not on a "rumor" level, but as concrete facts.
    To cite examples of it, that was, in the ways as follows:
    1) How there has been member(s) being accosted for a talk by the man considered to be Man #3 and holding conversations with him without exercising any restraint. In addition, these details have to do with the actions and movements of many other members at the present given moment.
    2) That there are member(s) who had been meeting up individually with Man #3 various multiple times already in the past.
    3) How, regarding the process through which the number of Yamaguchi's apartment came to be known to him, Man #1 related that he asked about it to various members much in advance. (as documented by audio recording data [note: of the park conversation, etc., submitted to the third-party committee] relative to the incident at hand; the same applies for points 4 to 6)
    4) How Man #1 went on to bring up the names of certain specific member(s) in saying that they were possibly aware that the situation in the incident at hand would have occurred.
    5) How -- stemming from how he had been, among other things, meeting up with other member(s) privately inside of such apartment building already even before that point -- Man #1 thus, as a logical extension of this, stated that at the moment of Yamaguchi returning home at the conclusion of the theater show, he decided to go speak up to her while inside of the building because he thought it more preferable than having talks on the outside.
    6) How Man #1 made assertions referring to how there have been member(s) that he had previously consulted with about getting to Yamaguchi's apartment in order for him to talk with Yamaguchi.
    7) How, following the incident in question, there have been several members who voluntarily confessed to having been consorting with fans before.
    Yeah, one wonders where they could have gotten all that, maybe you're left thinking they would have surmised it from what sparse quotes and details were included in the report. Then you find out that they are, almost word by word, quoted straight from what the attackers told in the confession with the staff -- what's curious is that while the statement was acknowledged as valid enough to be included, the quote was instead omitted from the documents.
    Indeed, the whole description of the incident in the report ends much before that, with everyone leaving out on a minibus with the police escorting them. All of this only leaves the reader to wonder that all this comes from words spoken exclusively between Maho and the attackers at the park (in fact, there's no other place referenced when mentioning voice data), rather than after being grilled by the staff and managers as it's the case. I would say willingly so, because without specifying the circumstances in which it was said, this way it has the effect of altering the impression it has on the readers (toward disbelief).
    Well played, AKS, well played...
    -
    5. Related to the above, it actually made me realize once again how much the third party report has actually been epurated (such as by hiding it behind "et cetera"s, and so on) of every open references or allusions to any contacts that happened in any context that wouldn't be borderline acceptable for an idol, and avoiding quoting that inconvenient phrase directly is one case of it.
    As a result, reading it makes it seem like it was only casual meetings at the handshake events, on the street, or possibly inside of the same building -- and especially nothing done actively out of the initiative of the members themselves. And I have to wonder if this was on orders from the above, who then didn't check back to see the final product. Sure enough, at the AKS conference Matsumura pushed his luck too much by taking advantage of it and further downplaying them, trying to pass off any reference to consorting as if it included, or was mostly about, casually exchanging greetings on the street, which only promptly resulted in Maho calling him out live on Twitter for talking out of his butt, to put it kindly.
    Everyone knows that when they have to conceal something for their clients, lawyers only lie by omission, not commission if they have an integrity to protect. Poor man should've realized it.

More about it when I find the time...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 24
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Throughout the course of the 8 months or so since the case became known, one thing that hasn't been emphasized enough imo is that members KNEW that these hooligans were stalking Maho and did nothing to warn her, that alone should be grounds for dismissal from the group.

Not only that but they provided information to these hooligans, effectively aiding and abbetting the stalking of a fellow group member, again that should be grounds for dismissal from the group. They put maho in danger yet they're the ones that get to stay in the group, huh

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Stop splurging text for a moment and use your brain. Here you are in one point observing that his account is trimmed down and leaves out numerous details (e.g. them asking whether the other member was on the bus with Maho), and then in the very next point you completely forget about that and pretend that yet another omission of detail means an event mentioned by every other source (including Maho) never happened. It's not that hard to fit his fragmentary account in with the more complete ones: The hour long interview with staff and members present happened after the conversation in the hallway, where they originally blurted out member names. Well, not that hard unless your brain is already in knots I guess...

This is clearly no legal document, it's his attempt to narrow it down to the salient points, i.e the points he thinks are important. It's also based on memory, which means even the parts he does include are suspect.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

I think that even if you were there the day she was assaulted and witnessed it, you'd still find a reason to cast doubt and blame Maho. The singular most ridiculous, longest running one-man defense force I have ever witnessed on the internet.

The group are full of bad people, they associated with bad people, Maho was a victim of these bad people, management did nothing for her.

Somehow month after month = Maho bad!!!1111!! Facts are lies!!1111

It's either the biggest conspiracy in J-pop that evil Maho lied and plotted to destroy the group or just the simple reality that the members are of poor character and the management are useless cowards.

At some point you need to just wake up. Everyone else has.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Wlerin, I'll be nice and point out you misunderstood what you read and based your response on that. Calm down and re-read it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @Falx1984 I reread it a fourth time just to be sure. Still says exactly what I thought it did. I'm not quite sure what you could be confused about, but maybe you didn't quite understand what he was getting at with point 2, since it was a reply to me that's even more evasive and indirect than the third party lawyers.

Both the third party report and the leaked transcript already told us that they discussed members they had "consorted" with during the hour long interview with staff present, I don't know why @Cisalpine88 is treating that like new information (some details are newish, I guess, but again the specifics of this source are hugely unreliable). What he leaves out, but what every other source includes, and what I was actually talking about, is that they first mentioned members in the hallway immediately after the assault ended, when it was just Mahohon present.

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The headline is extremely misleading if not a lie. The accusation about Maho's involvement comes from the yakkai wota who are currently the subject of the civil lawsuit, and it seems to be something they said to try and settle the lawsuit--"We'll write an apology to NGT and the members you can read publicly, and also I was originally connected with Maho" (not verbatim). Yoshinari brought it up in a meeting with the members and parents, but she did not claim it was fact. On the contrary she said she was pressing forward with the lawsuit to find out who was "lying the most". Bunshun omits something at this point, but they might reveal it at a later date.

As to whether it's true...? They're career liars who will say anything to get out of trouble. If they actually have proof and are willing to testify in court (and be cross-examined/open to perjury charges (is that a thing in civil lawsuits?)) then I might believe them, but right now I believe them as much as when they claimed the members gave them Maho's info and told them to come. i.e. not at all.

Another, non-Bunshun article, just about the attackers' claims.
    https://taishu.jp/articles/-/66975?page=1

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yoshinari has been consistently throwing Maho under the bus so it doesn't surprise me that she'd badmouth Maho to the parents of the members. And of course Bunshun is her conduit to spreading shit in public.

Also, if Yoshinari actually thinks AKS will win this court case she's delusional, if the yakkai have an attorney who is even remotely competent they will beat the AKS case.

@wlerin Perjury is only for criminal cases. if you lie under oath in a civil case then you can be found in contempt of court and fined at the judges discretion.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah I'm sure she wanted her name connected with this.

Bunshun isn't on management's side, and they never have been. Even when they were almost in agreement, Bunshun was blaming it all on Rika while management was saying no members were involved.

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oh boy

tenor.png

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. ayyu

ayyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    They are still trying to win the narrative.:fp:

It's going to be more gasoline on the fire. They were starting to move on. For them to stir the pot now makes me think NGT knows they have real unsolvable problems moving forwarfd. They probably still want to get nigita government to responser them.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1