1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    JUSTICE FOR MAHOHON!!!!!!!!!
    :asdfgh: :explode::asdfgh: :rant: :asdfgh: :wall::asdfgh:

• Like Like x 18
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Honestly such an angel for apologising so many times... what an inspiration this girl is. I agree with the post above, she deserves justice. The girls leaking her info need to be removed, might as well replace Imamura and many, many other staff members and get those two guys behind bars for good. I really hope she can move past this trauma eventually, that she has a good support system by her side and that she hasnʼt lost her faith in humanity. Really, really brave of her to speak up

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    There has to be justice. Management and other members have betrayed her, and this isn’t an isolated incident. How much more horrible things happen behind closed doors that we don’t know about? Too often the victim is blamed and shunned, it can’t happen anymore.

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 7
  4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Stockholm syndrome... so sad. Justice is trapped in a “Bird Box” unwillingly to use their eyes...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kyond

Kyond Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Rika was brought up because people suspect its about her, because scandal.
    But other members that maybe actually dating may feel threaten by the statement. That might be why there is implication about several people involved.

By the way did any of you follow every NGT member on IG? Can you guys check her following?
    Because a mahoho fans somehow in my timeline talking about 4 member that she is not following (unfollowed maybe?) despite the member following her.
    But the post is got deleted. Maybe this is her giving clue?

Sure she may not have same value as others, she may oppose them, she has the right to disagree. The person she oppose may be unprofessional to their group law, but it's still not a crime. It's still not over the line.

But that creep assaulting action and helping it are straight criminal act.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  6. BunnyUnnie

BunnyUnnie Kenkyuusei

This is terrible .. if true on a level with the saw incident of 2014 ...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I just heard about this through twitter and I’m so shocked that something like this has happened. I truly hope that Mahohon gets the justice she deserves and all those who were involved(in the crime and covering it up) are all fired and arrested

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    no, this is worse.
    on 2014 the incident was not particularly targeted at the members, the attacker just wanted to avenge against woman, and the carelessness of mangament caused akushukai vulnerable.
    what implied this time is betrayal of current member or management against a member who stood up for righteousness.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Byunnin

Byunnin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    I don’t wanna spread rumor or anything but I just saw several post on Twitter which says that Mahohon had unfollowed Nishigata Marina and Tano Ayaka about one month ago

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

The 4 members that follows Mahohon, yet which she does not follow any more (on either Twitter or Instagram), are:

- Katomina
    - Ayakani
    - Gatanee
    - Noepii

But please note that this does not mean these 4 members are somehow involved in what Mahohon is referring to. There is no evidence of this, so in a case as serious as this, we should not make rash conclusions. At any rate, this is what was mentioned by some in terms of who follows who, etc. on Twitter.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Useful Useful x 2
  11. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I just read about this through FB in this morning, I'm just angry that things like this happen for such an angel like Mahohon. And the fact that the staff try to hide this is make it worse. #JusticeforMahohon.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mahohon does follow Katomina and Noepii on Instagram though.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just...wow :|
    Not rushing to go into conclusion yet even though several names have been mentioned.
    Regarding the staffs tried to hide it, I think it is the standard damage control they try to do. But not solving it is a big no no.

A big question on my mind is how come those guys were released? It was a violence attack and private property breach. They even confess guilty.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. ET920

ET920 Member

Between all NGT48 members Mahohon would be my oshi just because we share the same birthday (September 17), so I feel I need to comment here. While I (we all) guess (know) Rikachan lives with her boyfriend, in this case I really think Rikachan wasn't the one Mahohon was referring to. But who knows...

Considering the timeline she described, this is the tweet she posted after the assault (which she already deleted):

Dt-EVH2VAAEWwdm.jpg

7c0c5043-1024x576.jpg 63f7c631-1024x770.jpg

Unfortunately it looks like Mahohon will retire, probably after being frozen for a while until this gets forgoten.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I'm in utter shock even though I don't follow NGT.

As someone who has neutral feelings about NGT, I gonna be fair and say there may be 2 sides to the story but I choose to believe Maho for now.

We accept the shocking and unbelievable news Maho revealed about the assault in her apartment and management covering it up. We also have to be prepared to accept that Maho could be lying and is trying to damage the brand. Not claiming anything or trying to offend anyone here but there's always a possibility when you look at things from a neutral perspective.

There will almost be a thorough investigation by management now that this has blown up. I just hope whoever is in the wrong gets justice served.

• Dislike Dislike x 29
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So, going by that wording it could be Team N members involved? And the four members unfollowed are all Team N?....the plot thickens!

I remember when HKT had their "dating scandal" back in 2012 there were 4 members involved so it's not impossible

I hope she doesn't grad but I agree the odds are that she probably will. Imagine trying to work with someone that was involved in this or working for management you can't trust.

Maybe a transfer to AKB or something but that probably won't happen. AKS will try and minimise it and unless the media create a stink then Maho will be frozen out as you say.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. ET920

ET920 Member

LOL, just some days ago Yuukosu did Showroom and I commented something and she was like "Roberto? Are you the same who told me something about SKE48 like 4 years ago?" and I was like shit, this can't be possible, so later that day I watched her apology video again and she mentioned the others quit because of different reasons. Just laughed at the coincidence.

True, but I can't find a reason about why any member would want to damage the brand. This is Japan, not some American company where you could expect that kind of behaviour. How many girls have actually tried to damage the group reputation in the past? If I were to infer I'd say Mahohon knew a member was dating guys and warned her about mentioning it to management because getting it known would hurt the group (this isn't unheard of, remember Miruki getting caught in the hotel room with fans because a member *cough Nana cough* told management about it?And how Yukirin pics with Tegoshi were leaked *cough Mocchi cough*). And this member overreacted by, apparently and basically, having two guys rape her.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I'm confused here, folks. If she was attacked at her place of residence, why in the world would NGT management want to conceal that fact and cover up for the perpetrators? It doesn't seem to make sense. NGT management would be risking job loss, and public humiliation and possible jail time. Why?

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

because the perpetrators might be some NGT member's boyfriend thus have bigger implication to NGT brand. Basically this is not as simple as some random dude attacking Mahohon.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Brave of her to come forward with this information. She'll most likely be let go from NGT (I mean she might just graduate herself too). I'm terribly disappointed in the members and management. Also, the police didn't seem to be that helpful. There is a lot of issues with fans and idols and it can be really scary.

yea, it seems quite ridiculous that some members would do this, but there is clearly something involved. Either they really hated her, or she had info like dating news, or IDK people sometimes are just str8 up evil. Whatever it is tho it's completely disgusting for people to do this. The members and the so-called "fans" that attacked her.

• Agree Agree x 4