1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Its a shame that someone still protected yuka in this situation.

• Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Or probably they wanted to keep the dirt away from this member which are too valuable business wise. For example Gatanee with her exceptional handshake numbers

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

But her insinuation is that the Japanese police were in on all this too? Because the attackers were simply released? I am just not getting any of this. Sorry.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Not that they are in on it, just not trying very hard to get to the bottom of it. Japanese police are notorious for this.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. junjou19

junjou19 Member

This is so horrifying. It was really brave of her to speak up, especially since I'm sure she knows she'll probably be fired for this. It's so unfair, but since management seems to be handling this completely inappropriately and they clearly didn't want her to talk about this to anyone I'd be surprised if they didn't :cry:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So Nakai Rika is the one behind all that? That doesn't surprise me. Never liked her. That's disgusting. And it seems there's more people, not only her.

• Disagree Disagree x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. ET920

ET920 Member

"Buy my tickets and I'll give you Mahohon's contact info" :awesome:
    "Buy my tickets and you can spend the night with me, don't worry about the girl living next to me, I'll handle that myself" :awesome:

Their laws might release them until further investigation is done, especially if it's a first crime or if it's the word of someone against the other. While Japan isn't as bad as India in terms of female protection, it's not... hmm... Argentina either.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Japanese law allows police to hold suspects for questioning/interogation for up to 21 days without charges having been filed. The fact that he is out means the police decided it wasn't worth the effort or someone convinced them not to bother.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
  10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Looks like that instead of keeping references hidden, they are openly naming names. Except that instead now we have this: they are trying to pass the two thugs off as them being "Yamaguchi Maho's fans", while only quoting the least damaging pieces of her tweets that didn't openly implicate the management or the other members.
    I don't know at this point if it's out of just journalistic ignorance/incompetence, or rather good ol' lying media being at it again, trying to muddy the waters on someone's behalf and enacting some character assassination to save what is beyond saving.
    God, I'm done with NGT at this point, Imamura, or anything shat out by Akimoto for that matter.

Here's a mirror, anyway:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20190109030821/https://www3.nhk.or.jp/shutoken-news/20190109/0023654.html

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  11. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    • Agree Agree x 9
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Why not saying the members' names? Everybody should know it and they have to pay for what they've done. Why is she protecting them?
    That's suspect.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    I would say it’s highly speculated/implied with all the *explicit* hints/tweets Maho’s been dishing out. I seriously hope Gatanee is not involved in all of these.

Regarding the members who actually did the leaking, they should straight up be fired and hope the general public would just ruin whatever careers they even have left. It’s still unclear if the members who are involved are within Team G or not. I guess international fans can only join in the twitter trend or something like creating #Mahohonprotectionsquad.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    From the story where a Vietnamese little girl got raped and killed by a middle-age man who his job was to protect those little girls on their way from home to school, I realized something: In Japan, despite having numerous evidence against you, long as you don't confess to your crime, it will take years for the police and the prosecutor to bring the case to justice.

• Like Like x 7
  15. ET920

ET920 Member

So just as I guessed, the fans claimed they wanted to talk to her and were released, without witnesses I guess nothing can be proben.

• Like Like x 6
  16. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Skim the crime section of the major Japanese newspapers and look at how basically all the suspects confess and almost all of the confessions sound exactly the same. The police interrogate them until they confess or they don't bring charges at all. That's how Japanese police and prosecutors keep their insanely high conviction rates.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yup. Maybe they want to hide it because the member is popular. R*k* or ajino y*k*. This so sick

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Bakti Limo

Bakti Limo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    This group has no leader figure anymore since Kitarie graduated.
    Aki-P should put one of the senior of 48 Group there to lead.
    Also, kick Yukirin out of there. She's a bad influence.

• Dislike Dislike x 16
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There are now other stories in the press. This can't be hidden.
    https://npn.co.jp/article/detail/70990996/

This story repeats what she said that other members were involved (using google)

After that, Yamaguchi made Twitter undocumented, and confessed, "I was attacked by two men at the end of the performance last month when I got home." "One member taught home the time to go home for a performance, a member was taught a house, a room, and another member was going to my house and was seducing the criminal," the culprit is a man related to the member I suggested.

Even in Taiwan
    https://atctwn.com/2019/01/09/28444/

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  20. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I’m done, too. I can no longer support and give money to people who exploit, mistreat and bring harm to innocent young girls.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2