1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage NGT48 Team NIII 1st Stage [Party ga Hajimaruyo A1st Revival] (2016/1/10 - 2016/05/15)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Dec 30, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i bet the next time Yukirin in NIII stage will probably be her seitansai in July :^^;:

2. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I finally saw Mondays show, the ending was super cute! The new girl in anata to christmas eve sounded great :)

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It probably wasn't your intention, but this link gave my laptop a virus and it's literally taken forever for me to get rid of it.
    I wouldn't recommend viewing this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  4. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I'm impressed by the level of talent in NGT48. Best debut since SKE48? They (mostly) all have a super high level in talent when it comes to singing and dancing, their MCs are already good, and I loved the raw emotion they have.

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Based on the LOD, my early favorites are Yamada Noe and Sato Anju. I liked Yamaguchi Maho and Sugahara Riko too.
    I can't help but comparing this to SKE KKS's version of the same stage though, and I'm afraid SKE's was stronger. Also, Takakura Moeka seriously creeps me out. I mean, I can see how people would find her cute, but she's so dead in the eyes when she's performing and her movements are weird and awkward.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    If anyone would like to see it, I've been uploading videos from the NGT48 Theater Grand Opening on Tumblr: http://bukiyou-taiyou.tumblr.com/tagged/video (It's set on private on Dailymotion to prevent it being deleted, so you either have to watch it on my blog, or click reblog or something to see the link to view it directly in Dailymotion since my theme is not showing it.)

There's still many songs I've yet to upload, so it's by no means complete, but I'll be uploading more in the following days :) Also, if anyone can help me identify the members in certain songs, so I can fix the tags, that would be of great help :lol: I've seen the setlist with performing members for this stage but I don't know for sure if these are correct members since I don't know them all that well. And I also think there might be some kenkyuusei in the show as well :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Shonichi? Here, from Wiki48 source:

M04. Skirt, Hirari (スカート、ひらり) (Kato Minami, Nakai Rika, Takakura Moeka, Tano Ayaka, Honma Hinata)
    M05. Classmate (クラスメイト) (Hasegawa Rena, Oguma Tsugumi, Kitahara Rie, Yamaguchi Maho, Ogino Yuka)
    M06. Anata to Christmas Eve (あなたとクリスマスイブ) (Kashiwagi Yuki, Sato Anju)
    M07. Kiss wa Dame yo (キスはだめよ) (Nishigata Marina, Yamada Noe, Murakumo Fuka)
    M08. Hoshi no Ondo (星の温度) (Takakura Moeka, Kato Minami, Tano Ayaka, Sugahara Riko

And list of KKS who under who:
    It is by no means a complete list, since it didn't include Takahashi Mau debut stage for example. But for Theater Grand Opening stage on 10/01/16, that should be enough.

8. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    2016.1.31 NGT48 theater show:

Ayakani
    demands that you continue watching NGT theater shows in february as well. (Do not disappoint her!)

https://twitter.com/yu_ki_067/status/693744403349794817
    https://twitter.com/yu_ki_067/status/693735783165890560

NGT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND

For a limited time (2016.1.31 22.00 JST ~ 2016.2.2 22.00 JST), the subscription for the first month for NGT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND will cost only 480 yen, down from the usual monthly rate of 3,066 yen.

http://www.dmm.com/lod/ngt48/

【NGT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND】48時間限定で480円キャンペーン実施!!

NGT48 LIVE!! ON DEMANDグランドオープンを記念して、2016年1月31日(日)22時00分 ~ 2016年2月2日(火)22時00分の48時間限定で、NGT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND月額見放題サービスへ新規ご入会の方を対象に、通常、月額3,066円(税込)のところを初月480円(税込)でご提供いたします!

NGT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND月額見放題会員なら、NGT48のLIVE・アーカイブ配信が見放題!HD画質でのLIVE配信、定点カメラ映像など、月額見放題会員限定の特典もございますので、この機会に是非、ご入会ください!

※2016年2月2日(火)22:00時点でご入会手続きが完了していない場合、キャンーペーン対象外となります。また、アクセスの集中も予想されますので、お時間に余裕をもってアクセスいただくことをお勧めします。
    ※既にAKB48/SKE48/NMB48/HKT48いずれかの LIVE!! ON DEMAND月額見放題会員へご入会頂いている場合でも、NGT48 LIVE!! ON DEMANDへ追加でご入会頂く場合はもちろんキャンペーン対象となります。
    ※2ヶ月目以降の月額ご利用料金につきましては、従来の\3,066(税込)となりますのでご了承下さい。

February theater shows:

2/4 18.30 evening show

2/5 18.30 evening show

2/6 18.30 evening show (Kusakabe Aina seitansai)

2/10 18.30 evening show

2/11 18.30 evening show

2/16 18.30 evening show (Ogino Yuka seitansai)

2/17 18.30 evening show

2/20 18.30 evening show

2/24 18.30 evening show

2/26 18.30 evening show

2/27 13.00 & 18.30 afternoon & evening show

2/28 13.00 & 18.30 afternoon & evening show

http://ticket.akb48-group.com/home/management_notice.php?seqNo=04681&ev=NGT01

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  9. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If we're looking at LOD, It's 2 hours at minimal. Could be more if it is someone Seitansai, or another occasion.

11. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Ah, sorry, I meant how many months do they perform a whole Stage!?
    Party ga Hajimaruyo started out in January, and now continues in February. Are we able to see the girls performing this stage in March too? How long do they usually run?

Sorry for asking in such a complicated way ^^'

12. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^it's hard to say but for example HKT's first stage ran only for about 3 months.

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And then continued for another year as Team H's first stage. Tetsuna was performed more than 270 times by HKT kks/TeamH.

14. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I see, well in that case I guess this stage might run for a whole year after all.

15. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    So it's upredictable until Senshuuraku is listed!? x)
    I always thought it was well planned, like running for a few months, then a 'break' to learn a new stage, and the next stage runs the same amount of time - / + a few weeks.

Well, I'll see how long the stage will run then~ ;)
    Thanks you two!!!

16. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

sadly, JKT48 and SNH48 are the only groups that move through stages with any regularity these days. Seems like the Japanese 48 groups only start new stages whenever there's a shuffle?

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka