1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage NGT48 Team NIII 3rd [Hokori no Oka] (2017/07/02 - 2018/06/23) & (2018/06/30 - )

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 2, 2017.

1. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

But where is the Team Surprise?

Possession is 99% of the law, you perform it first you own it.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not yet announced. Still not 100% theirs lol.

3. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Regardless of it's original purpose, it will be known as NGT48's stage and its units will be linked to the NGT members who performed it.

Speaking of, having a large number of units is actually perfect for NGT48 as it accommodates for the groups numerous aces.
    That's probably a reason why HKT48 haven't had a stage yet, they're aces are scattered between Team H and KIV, and having an original himawarigumi stage is just not the same as a group team stage.
    For NGT48 an original stage is now or never, while all the aces are in one team. It will be sad when some members get transferred to Team G later, but at least they got a stage and unit to call their own.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From JiJipress

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I will personally consider it an NGT Original Stage because, as some people said, NGT performed it first. Even if it was written for Team Surprise, NGT has done it first and it'll always be associated with them now anyway. Plus, as Katomina is my NGT Oshi, I appreciate how much attention she's getting at this stage

6. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I'm extremely pleased this stage has so many unit songs. Originally, I was hoping for something like Te wo Tsunaginagara where there are lots of units with relatively evenly spread out parts, but even then I could see instances where talented members would get moderately shafted. While a lot of the unit composition for Hori no Oka was expected there was still a lot of great surprises (Noepii duet, Mahohon center, kenkyuusei spots!!!). I really like all the NGT girls and want them all to stand out, and I'm glad they have the opportunity to do so.

7. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    If it's supposed to be Team Surprise's, then it won't be surprise again and doesn't worth it to wait like 2 past setlists, because we knew 10/16 songs before.

Am I the only one who wait for AkiP to say 'let it be NIII's original stage and I will write the new one for the actual Team Surprise'? :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte (Rikachan (c), Anju, Rittan and Mihachan)

[​IMG]

source

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yes is it! It begins with piano & drum then it turns into EDM like Zedd's Stay The Night. Also it sounds like Alan Walker's Faded, most hyping song in Indonesia in 2016.

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    After watching the units countless times, I can say I liked all songs, some more than others:

Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte = Hanashiaite wa Reizouko > Las Vegas de Kekkon Shiyou >> Inori wa donna mirai mo shiawase ni kaeru > Zankokuna Ame = Gesuna Yume

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    To mess up with your mind more...

Here's what Imamura comments on the stage:
    Even though the songs are written for Team surprise. It's actually "an original stage". Cuz it's NGT's original costumes, dance and performance.

ということで、元々はAKB48チームサプライズの為に書き下ろされた楽曲ではありますが、NGT48オリジナルの衣装やダンス、演出も多分に取り入れていますので、名だたる卒業メンバーもいるチームサプライズにも遠慮せず、NGT48の“ほぼオリジナル”公演として自信を持って上演していきたい思います。

https://lineblog.me/ngt48/archives/67136243.html

:awesome:

12. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    THE COSTUMES ARE ADORABLE! I need to find video ASAP!:corr: That Katomina focus! Her in a duet with Noepii! DAT PLAID DRESS AND LEATHER JACKET! :cute:

AND THAT RED DRESS FOR OGIYUKA! :drool:

Lol at Moeka's unit. Very cute costumes. So totally like Moeka. [hehe]

And, Rika-chan's unit: WHY AREN'T THOSE THE COSTUMES FOR STU48?! :gavel:

Interesting choice of costumes for the Las Vegas song though. I only think of the country when I see them. o_O

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Cuz they don't have a boat yet

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Who's the real fisher now? [hehe]
    That's why I prefer short skirts when it comes to idol songs, but people "needs" this trend for long ...

I think Imamura wanted to say this is an original stage in the sense that they had to elaborate all the choreography and NGT's songs are also performed in it (at the encore). They also wear the "baseball costumes" (NGT's original) for "Kimi no News".
    However, I think the red costumes (main costumes) are handed down from Team Surprise. Kitarie says it in the MC and that the costumes happened to be red color, so they fit NGT well. 2:19
    Also, Rikachan said all her costumes in this stage are actually Watanabe Miyuki's costumes (I wonder if it includes the marine). So I wouldn't be surprised if we see some pre-recorded video of Team Surprise wearing these costumes with Milky in it in the future.

Just to refresh our memories, "Kimi ga Omotteru Yori" video included Maeda Atsuko and it was released way after she had graduated.

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I had a feeling Milky would be in this unit. Nice hear that Milky's coming back in the new Team Surprise stage. Was it just me or did Rika sound a bit like Milky in her unit song.

Btw, this isn't the first time a Team Surprise song got performed before it was revealed. I remember Shinoda Team A performed AKB Festival for the first time at the theater before the song was actually revealed by Pachinko.

16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ It wasn't said officially that Milky is in the Team Surprise but sure it would be nice to see her again ^^
    There's no doubt Rikachan tries to imitate Milky's style as Milky is the definition of idol to her. lol

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I have a strong feeling that since too many of Team Surprise's choices already left they decided to murder TS 3rd stage so it could reincarnate as NIII3 xD it's a shame but having half of your team being graduates in 2016/17 doesn't look very nice and those songs needed to be preserved somehow so it still feels like a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    From yesterday's performance, I guess Gatanee can even repel a Kamehameha! :lol:
    [​IMG]

19. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    guys sorry but what is an original stage??

20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Stage originally made for a team. For example, RESET is Team K's original stage because it was made for Team K. Team M also did RESET but it wasn't their original stage, it was borrowed from Team K.

Hokori no Oka is kinda complicated, it was originally made for Team Surprise, but Team NIII is the first to perform it in public.