1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishikawa Rei (Rei) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Rei was at the Rakuten Girls Award 2019 Fashion Runway with other 48G girls!
    She looks good, and it's nice that Oricon pick her for the thumbnail of the video.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Photos and an interview with Walker Plus

――How are you feeling on the runway of “Rakuten Girls Award 2019 AUTUMN / WINTER”?
    [Rei Nishikawa] Yesterday was more nervous. I was a little nervous when I was doing a hair arrangement for walking on the runway, but when I saw my whole body in the mirror just before appearing on the runway, I was able to relax. Walking on the runway was a dream since I was little, and on the way back from the nursery school, I thought the white line was a runway and walked only on the white line. I am growing up and walking on the runway! I want to tell you.

--Did you feel the runway far away?
    [Rei Nishikawa] That was an instant. I wanted to see the faces of the fans who came to the venue, but I wasn't sure how to move my neck along the way. Also, I was happy to find a board with my name written “Look here” and thought it looked like AKB48 live.

1264614_615.jpeg

1264612_615.jpeg

1264613_615.jpeg

1264610_615.jpeg

https://www.walkerplus.com/article/207178/

• Like Like x 2
  3. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    at 191019 AKB48 Handshake mini live, Reichan perform Kinou yori motto suki as center!

I am really happy because I was voted that setlist and suggest Reichan as Kinou yori motto suki center

• Like Like x 2
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Moving this to her thread because damn near a year with no activity...

Today is good news. Reichan has been cleared to return to her activities as an AKB48 member.:banana:

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12654201756.html

And she has reported on twitter that she is feeling well and full of energy.:omfg:

https://twitter.com/rei_1025_48/status/1356744118119014401

Relieved that Reichan back and very happy that she appears healthy and happy to get to work. :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  8. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    happy that she's feeling better~

9. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    a little cut from an old video <3

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This video from one of Rei's Showrooms (it's a cut) is getting a lot of attention in recent days, it's almost at 200k views and more than 1600 likes. The video is about Rei and her younger brother, she's cooking gyoza for both of them and their interactions are quite funny (it's like the typical teen brother/older sister relationship LOL), like Rei asks him about the food and he says "anything is fine", she says that when she asks him about how her clothes look like, he says "I don't know" LOL the way she has to repeat the questions to him XD when she asked if the gyoza taste good but he didn't answer, her angry face is so cute ;w; then she complained that he didn't sound excited enough and the brother got annoyed hahaha this is really funny and Rei is adorable ;w; A lot of people are watching this. it's nice if more people can know her and support her ;w; <3

Also, Rei is doing pretty good in her sales for the 58th single. She received quite a big amount of slots (60!) and she managed to have 13 of them sold out. I hope the number can go up! Hopefully she can prove herself and continue to be selected for senbatsu, and maybe get better positions in future singles ^^/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That popular Rei video with her brother is now at 430k views and more than 3600 likes, it's still getting more and more attention LOL how unexpected! Hopefully some of these people decided to search about Rei and became her fan :3 Recently in one of Rei's Showrooms, she was told about this video so she is aware of it, here is the cut of when she talked about it:

The fans said that it has more than 300k views (at the time of this Showroom) so she became embarassed LOL she said that her friends saw it and told her so she knew about it being popular ^^ The japanese comments on the video are really nice. Who knew that Rei would go viral, haha. Btw random but I like her make-up in this video, it looks good on her ^^ <3

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Rei turned 18 years old on the 25th!!! :ome:

A summary video of her Showroom on her birthday! She couldn't light the candles haha.

She said that this year, she wants to focus on cherishing her fans <3 Photos from Twitter:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Rei impersonates members handshake

永野恵 Nagano Megumi typical JK
    0:34 大盛真歩 Omouri Maho high-pitch
    0:48 久保怜音 Kubo Satone typical kubo
    1:07 田口愛佳 Taguchi Manaka salt
    1:30 小林蘭 Kobayashi Ran Ranmo Ranmo
    2:00 山根涼羽 Yamane Suzuha kami over

• Like Like x 3
  14. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    If you are in Japan or China, use VPN or just skip it

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Rei announced her graduation today :cry:

This was so unexpected and shocking to me. I feel like she was doing better than ever, she got in senbatsu for the first time, became a regular senbatsu for AKB in TV performances, she also had IxR, so I really didn't think that she would graduate... I'm sad because she is one of the young members that I really like and once again a member that I like is graduating ._.

Her graduation will be in March but there is no specific date yet. Also her reason to graduate is to follow her new goal and dream; studying to become a nutritionist. I wish her good luck!

You can watch the video of her announcement at theater here (a few members cried like Erii etc.) and you can read a translation of her message here (original post).

01.jpg 02.jpg

Apparently she told all the members about it a few days ago when they were together for a schedule. I wonder since how long she planned this. I'm seeing again in my post above, from October, on her birthday she said that she wants to cherish fans for the next year. Maybe at that moment, she already decided her graduation ._.

Also, she was on the trends:

03.jpg

16. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I’m so sad about this :( I just learned about Rei recently, thanks to Nemkhamo Rumor and Yukirin’s youtube channel. She seemed to have a strong and spunky side to her personality, and her Instagram posts were great. I especially loved her bento collections. This one hurts :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. kmacu

kmacu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I haven't posted in a while, but Rei leaving made me feel strongly enough to say something.

While she isn't my #1, she's still held a solid spot in my Top 5 and I had big hopes for her as a fan. I've been following her since the draft – I noticed her because she had such a unique face/expression. I was excited that she was finally moving up in senbatsu recently, and her moving back to Team B was a huge plus for me as a B oshi. It seemed like she might play a major part there considering the lineup. She was also leader of IxR, which was great opportunity. As Mana said, things couldn't possibly be going better for her right now... so this sucks... :(

I realize she has bigger life goals, but it's still always a shock to me and it really sucks because AKB needs members like her to stick around. I guess my perception of why people join AKB isn't up to date...

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    feeling bitter

[​IMG] [​IMG]

cocona stays

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

This was really a shock, so unexpected :(
    I was so happy about the growing exposure she was getting and I had hoped to see her more often, especially in concerts thanks to IxR. Of course, I'm glad for her that she found a new goal and is determined to work towards it, but for me it feels bitter ..

20. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    She went for a meal with Tomu mid-November to discuss graduation with her. I was surprised since I didn't think the two of them are particularely close, but thinking about it, Tomu is a member who balanced idol work and studies, so maybe Rei was considering if she could do the same?
    It seems she put a lot of thought into it for a long time.

AKB management is pretty terrible at promoting girls who continue on to university, or perhaps it's simply too hard to balance the two, but I think if Rei tried to study and be an active member at the same time, we'd see her push come to a swift end.

• Informative Informative x 3