1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishikunihara Reiko / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'SDN48 Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 3, 2009.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

NISHIKUNIHARA REIKO

[​IMG]

Position: Member
    Name: Nishikunihara Reiko (西国原礼子)
    Nickname: Rachel (レイチェル)
    Birthdate: November 24th, 1977
    Birthplace: Miyazaki, Japan
    Height: -
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: AKS
    Blog: http://gree.jp/nishikunihara_reiko/
    S48 Wiki Page

Credit: Naomi
    Singles Participated In
    GAGAGA ("Eros no Trigger" / Under Girls A)
    Ai, Chuseyo ("Ai yo, Ugokanaide" / Nishikunihara Reiko)

Stage Units
    SDN1: All In

2. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Nishikunihara Reiko / Member

Rachel's Dad xD

[​IMG]

Even though he looks full foreigner, I think he's half because Rachel said she was a quarter American in an MC once, IIRC.

3. Whiteyuri

Whiteyuri Kenkyuusei

Whoa [shock]
    i didnt know she was a quarter!
    her dad is handsome!!!!XD

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

^^She looks cute in that pic!

5. kakalich

kakalich Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Madam Rachel :D

6. TianXiaoMao

TianXiaoMao Kenkyuusei

I noticed she got a bunch of negative votes and none positive in the 2009 ranking here. I wonder why. Any ideas?

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I was wondering the same thing. There's not a lot of SDN48 material out there, so I don't know how anyone can hate a person they've never really "seen" before, except in pictures. The only thing I can think of is if they went to the theater and saw her perform and didn't like her there, but I don't even think the people that voted against her saw SDN in the theater at all, so I have no idea.

8. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Because in her profile pictures she looks terrible? I didn't vote her down, but that's clearly the reason.

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I know she's not the best-looking person out there, but it seems really stupid to vote down someone just for the way they look. :roll:

10. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

It's human nature to prefer better looking people, because they (appear to) have superior genes, and therefore will make a better breeding partner. This extends to virtually every facet of our lives (I'm sure you remember high school, if you're not there already...), including who we like or don't like. The less attractive you are, the less somebody will like you just by default, without even needing to talk to you.

Obviously not everybody feels the same way about who is and isn't attractive disclaimer blah blah.

11. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

here is a picture of Reiko back in 1999
    [​IMG]

12. doink-chan

doink-chan Kenkyuusei

I've become a Rachel fan after watching the latest Suppon no Onna-tachi ep...she has a GREAT voice! :inlove:

13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

She needs to get a better profile pic ASAP. I also had negative preconceptions about her just based on that, but after hearing her sing, my mind has been changed.

14. anathema

anathema Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KM638DjGQc[/yt]

15. pandamint

pandamint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    kuolla
    I haven't really noticed her much before, but after watching the making of for her solo song she has a super, super cute personality. :inlove:

16. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    They need to style her better for sure, because I actually thought she was way older than 33 when I first saw her. It's really, really ace that SDN48 are putting in women older than the 'idol' age of between 12-25. Now if we could get Yuko Nakazawa in there... :p

Not really, she's never allowed to leave H!P. I'd just love to see her perform all sexy like SDN. xD

First step: Dye her hair back to black. She doesn't suit light brown and I think a darker colour could help her look younger too. Step two: Get rid of that long fringe, grow it all out and sweep it to the side. Because she has a slight cross-eye going on, the long fringe just draws attention to it.

She has the potential to look good, as she has a nice, smiley face, but they need to work a bit harder than just giving her a blunt bob or a hard fringe.

17. masashi

masashi Kenkyuusei

Rachel came last night, and I was amazed by her vocals especially for the solo song. Was wondering which girl she was until I checked S48 :) Won a lot of fans with her antics as well.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoaa.... I was blown away by her vocal too last night. I was even staring hard at her lips to make sure whether she was lip-syncing or not... well, she wasn't. Maan, last night she completely had all the audiences awestruck. I really didn't expect that performance, When I saw her singing the first 3 songs together with all the girls, I thought, "Who's that butch??" lol... she is definitely not the most captivating look-wise, but maan, her vocal.... and her antics as well... hahaha...

She kept on mimicking Merlion, and when all the SDN members left on the van, she stuck her nose to the window and made stupid/funny faces as the van drove... We were all left laughing hard... XD

19. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

I would like to believe that the solo she sang on the stage is the song from their latest singles is it? In type B i think... [wonder] .

20. seule_etoile

seule_etoile Kenkyuusei

^
    If it's the solo song I'm thinking about then yeah, it's Ai yo, Ugokanaide from their Type-B Ai, Chuseyo single. I was genuinely taken aback the first time I heard AyU. I thought she was gonna get shafted to the back, and was a bit upset about that, but this was such a welcome surprise! The vocals are AMAZING.