1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Miki (Mikichan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They are using Naachan showroom.

3. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

I just realised that the Nemousu TV recording that starred 14th gen battling against 15th gen with the cream cannon punishment hasn't been aired yet. And with episode on the 26th being the continuation of the military training and with Miki officially graduating the day after, its probably never going to get shown now since they rarely air episodes that include members who are no longer in the group (unless its a rerun). Kind of a shame too because it was recorded a long time ago before Miki even announced her graduation. :(

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

I just finished watching her graduation stage. I wasn't looking forward to it but I figured I'd be more unhappy with myself if I didn't watch it. It was better than I could have ever expected; Seijun Philosophy with the members of Minegishi Team 4, Aigasa Moe making possibly the fastest return performance for a graduated member, a duet with Miichan, a letter from Ryoha, a tiny hat decorated with little bears, and a declaration to eat insects.
    And Miki shone brilliantly throughout.

6. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    We will miss you in AKB Mikichan :cry2::cry2::cry2:

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Da****, farewell Mikichan...

You can now disband team 4, i don't care...

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

farewell Miki-Sensei :( 14th gen is now down to Mako and Nana....

best wishes in your bright future :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  10. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I'm really sad Miki has graduated. She was so emotional when she ranked last Sousenkyo and it just went really downhill suddenly.

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

This one made her legend of sorts. :lol:

131029 AKBINGO! ep262.mp4_snapshot_11.27_[2017.03.27_23.21.17].jpg

12. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

so painfull, :cry2:
    I hope to see soon Miki-chan involved in some other idols project!

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

come back to 48G as 17th gen? very slim chance:^^;:

14. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: I´m very sad today,I can´t believe Miki graduated, I posted in the first page of this thread and it seems yesterday :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:.

Congratulations on your graduation,Mikichan!!!!.I will miss her smile, her energetic performances... The Three Musketeers, MakoMiki <3<3<3<3<3, her presence in Tentomu Chu!, her funny moments in AKBINGO. I won´t keep writing or I will cry.
    I will definitly watch the 14th generation stage and later the graduation performances, ready to have handkerchief because of nostalgia.

I hope Miki will have a blessed life and that she will comeback in the industry if she wants to do it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Man, days like this are never easy... Farewell Mikichan, all the best with your future endeavors.

17. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Miki ''got'' it. She understood that in the world of AKB you HAVE to do SOMETHING to get yourself noticed. Otherwise, you just become another pretty young face surrounded by dozens and dozens of other pretty young faces. So, she became ''the reaction queen'' and you're absolutely correct, that talent made her an AKB legend in a relatively short period of time. Other newer girls coming into the group should look at Miki and her ''reactions'', Sakura and her funny running style, Akarin and her make-up videos. The girls' agents should get on their knees and BEG their clients to think of something simple and easy that they can become well-known for----anything with which the fans can associate them. Any success in AKB depends on how well a girl can say to the fans, ''look at me, look at me''. Some girls, like Miki, could do that. Most, unfortunately, can't. My humble opinion only, of course.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She did say in her graduation stage that she want to stay in showbusiness and doing a lot of variety and appearing in TV shows. That is probably the aim for her.
    Congratulations and good luck Mikichan.

19. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I was able to watch the last 14th gen stage live, but just couldn't bring myself to stay up until 3 am to watch the graduation stage, something that would make me cry.

She's an excellent performer, and I know she'll do well in the future :)

20. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    What's the name of the duet song that Miichan and Miki performed at Miki's graduation performance?