1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ^even though the early episodes wasn't focused on her character, seems like it's always at every important occasions, that's what iv'e noticed. i just finished episode 6, can't continue because i just rely on english subtitles.. but, kuroshima sawa is on my watchlist.

p.s. i really hope she's either the culprit or the accomplice. lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    FA Project's new color contact lens brand "me me mar" uses former Nogizaka46 star Nishino Nanase in its official site.

me me mar will hold a press conference and reveal new CM on 29 June 2019.

mememar1.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    The vid

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nippon TV drama "Your Turn to Kill" (Anata no Ban Desu) series 2 "Hangeki-hen" will begin airing on 30 June 2019, the upcoming 10 episodes are supposed to reveal who is/are the mastermind of the mysterious murder cases, following is Hangeki-hen's new visual.

A newly-married couple Tezuka Shota (Tanaka Kei) and Tezuka Nana (Harada Tomoyo) just moved to a new apartment, is about to begin. Suddenly, people in their apartment building start dying, one after another. It turns out that a certain "game" is leading to this string of mysterious deaths.

Thirteen neighbors each wrote the name of the person they want to kill on a piece of paper. They randomly drew lots to see which name each person got, setting the "swap murder game" in motion. They all took it lightly and jotted the names down, thinking, though some of them just thought it is just a game to release their pressure. Now, those names are finding their way onto tombstones. A death threat suddenly arrives, kicking off the chain of senseless murders: "It's your turn." What would you do if your murderous intents come true?

Former Nogizaka46 member Nishino Nanase play an university student "Kuroshima Sawa" in the TV drama, who is the resident of room 202. She also participate in the swap murder game. For some reason, she always gets injured.

your-turn-to-kill-01.jpg your-turn-to-kill-02.jpg your-turn-to-kill-06.jpg your-turn-to-kill-07.jpg your-turn-to-kill-08.jpg your-turn-to-kill-09.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    omg..the plot sounds amazing. i hope the overall drama doesnt look like cheap production.
    and, it supposed to has 1st part? is this the 2nd part??

6. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    the 1st part just ended, it was number 1 in Hulu for 10 weeks.

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    already english subbed?

8. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Yes, you can get the episodes from aidoru (raw + softsubs) or bagikuy (raw & hard subbed).

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    From age 21 to 25. Naachan’s serial goes into its 5th year!
    Nishino Nanase’s Nanaself.

Original: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/38832

The fifth year starts, from the same place as the very first chapter of this serialization!
    This is the “Nanaself” entering the 5th year. The photo shoot was in the same location and the same situation as the first time.

When I compare the photos…… 4 years ago, I looked considerably younger (lol). Both my facial features and mood were innocent!

That should be expected, since I was 21 years old at the time, and now I am 25 years old. Speaking of age 21 to 25, because those who were students are looking for employment and become a member of society, it is a period in which one’s life generally changes significantly. Thinking about that, I understand why my facial expression has changed.

For this serialization, parallel with the monthly theme, I talked about various feelings. At these times, I am expressing my experiences in honest words, and even though there are moments where I think “I haven’t changed at all”, there are also situations where I realized my way of thinking has changed.

Through this serialization I could continue for 4 years, I am able to reaffirm the parts of me that didn’t change as well as the parts that are changing, which makes me very happy.

Please continue to support me!

Someday, I surely will reach my ambition of “sleeping in the bathroom” ♡

At home, I do as I please without rules, so how I spend the day differs from day to day. Occasionally, when I go to the bathroom to do chores, I will sit down and watch videos on my smartphone for a long time.

Truth is, I have the ambition to sleep in the bathroom someday...

Sometimes, people around me tell me that “they came home exhausted and collapsed in the hallway, and slept there”, but that is something I haven’t experienced.

No matter how exhausted I am, I am the type that properly changes into my nightwear and remove my makeup before heading to bed. Therefore, every time I hear such a story, I feel somewhat envious.

As a kid, I brought out a mattress in the hall of my parent’s home for some reason, and the unforgettable memories of the excitement of sleeping at an unusual place might have been an influence (lol).

Someday, I surely will grant my wish of spending the whole evening in the bathroom!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. towiti

towiti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Please consult your local chiropractor before proceeding...

• Like Like x 1
  11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    So the 7se grad concert photo book is already out, as mentioned in previous posts, Type A & B contents are exactly the same, just different cover, I got both, why? i don't know, my brain sometimes loses logical thinking when it comes to Nogizaka46 :whistle:
    if anyone is interested , I can give one free but without the cover , just pm me

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    FA Project's new color contact lens brand "me me mar" official web site release a new promotion video "3Dnanase".

Original source: me me mar official site

Nishino Nanase has new CM for FA Project's color contact lens brand "me me mar".

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. zakadaek

zakadaek Kenkyuusei

I'm interested if u give it for free lol

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

• Like Like x 3
  15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishino Nanase gets over 900,000 followers on Instagram.

Reference: Nishino Nanase's Instagram

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Starring in anaban really give wonder to nanase. She is starting to be known by general public more. I'm happy that jnetz who don't know nogizaka46 start to know her as nishino nanase. Her insta follower also increase from 905000 to 924000 follower after broadcast of legal consultation today.

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i really love anaban. i hope the drama gonna catch public attention.

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 5
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Somehow anaban has turned into romance drama. I don't hate it. I actually like it. I just envy with this guy. :cold::cold::cold:
    IMG_20190725_161841.jpg IMG_20190725_133256.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2