1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Just watched AnBan ep 14. o_O

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    It's from drama. But I think fans will accept them if they're actually dating.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Nishino Nanase will be the cover girl of Japanese fashion magazine "non-no" (2019 October), the magazine will be released on 20 August 2019.

nonno-2019-october-cover1.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Seditious85

Seditious85 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    orandazaka46
    Nishino Nanase's Nanaself. “PLAY!”
    Playing, performing, reproducing. Naachan’s PLAY related recent news delivery.

Original: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/40925

Irresistably playful animal t-shirts are increasing. ♡
    “Kazoku Gokko” was a popular game when I was in early primary school. My friends, father, mother, brother and sister… each of them changed into the family position role as we played it in the park.

But because I didn’t want to play a human role, I always took the role of the pet dog. Right now, I’m not sure why I so strongly hoped for the dog role at that time, but I was definitely picky about it (laughs).

Other than that, the way I spend my time at home, which was reading manga, drawing and playing games, might be not that different than it is now. I was especially engrossed in drawing game world in a sketch book together with my brother.

Because the two of us loved games, just playing them wasn’t enough, so we had fun creating a RPG ourselves.

My brother was mainly in charge of the story, while I thought about and created the details such as names, strength levels and weapons and turned them into drawings.

At that age, my clothing preference was simple. But because I bought playful t-shirts with animal patterns without realising, it steadily increased and changed the taste of my closet completely.

Recently, I got my hands on a second hand t-shirt with slugs on it, and one with cute cobras dawn on it.

However, it takes some courage to wear both of them outside, so I am using them solely as loungewear at the moment. When you enjoy wearing it a lot, should I give it to my father? Because I think it would really suit him (laughs).

When it comes to music, I am the type that keeps listening to the same song once I am addicted to one. Ever since I heard the song “Kibou no Wadachi” that was sung by Southern All Stars on last year’s “NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen”, I became interested in other songs, and (Ito) Karin gave me some song recommendations.

Lately, I have songs like “Ai no Kotodama ~Spiritual Message~”, “Namida no Kiss” and “Itoshi no Ellie” on my playlist, which make my summer mood much more exciting.

80d61bb902499c06780ecede09941c88_1080x1080_w.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ito junna
    Twitter:
    MasToppu
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1