1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Anaban is truly a masterpiece. The last episode almost got 20% rating. It's equivalent to asadora. And the keyword Kuroshima-chan always on worldwide trend every week.
    Hope this drama is the gateway for her to become a successful actress in the future.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i thought anaban is rather late night drama? i guess it is safe to say the drama is popular and trending. and the plot is freaking good. cant wait to binge watching 2nd season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    19.4% is so awesome for a slightly late night drama. It's not a prime time drama tho. I saw some comments from Japanese tl that this drama is like the Japanese GoT. Because it's really popular in Japan.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Seditious85

Seditious85 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    orandazaka46
    Cashless CM

• Like Like x 2
  5. Seditious85

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    orandazaka46
    Nishino Nanase’s Nanaself. “Warmth”
    What kind of happy events fulfills Naachan’s everyday warmth?

Original: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/41561

By watching a cool anime, my movie switch turned on!
    Spending time with trusted friends is the warmth of everyday life. I felt that especially when I went out to eat with people, and when I count it, I have gone out 6 times in one month. For me, that’s active (lol)!

At one time, I ate with (Ito) Karin at her place. I love Karin-chan’s unique harakomeshi, and she promised to make the menu that I wanted to eat.

That day, in order to eat harakomeshi under perfect circumstances, I skipped lunch (lol). When I went to Karin-chan’s house after work, she also had prepared many side dishes that I love besides the harakomeshi, so I was very excited!

And I also went out for Yakiniku with my junior Yoda (Yuuki)-chan from Nogizaka46. We made a promise to go out for a meal before I graduated, and we finally did it.

Until that time, I was someone who didn’t have much experience with making reservations for a restaurant, but this one time I was very eager to do it and I called around looking for an available restaurant. Thanks to that, I might have overcome my weakness in making phone reservations a little (lol).

It was the first time I had dinner together with Yoda-chan. We talked about our current circumstances, I listened to her talking about the group and I gave her the clothes I brought her as a present.

Yoda-chan was delighted, and said “I am going to wear them tomorrow!” (lol). I was glad!

On another day, I went for a meal with Asahi Nao-chan and Tanaka Mei-chan, with whom I was on a location shoot for “Gutannubo 2”. I made friends with them during the recording, and since then I keep in touch with them.

That day, when we were waiting for Nao-chan who was delayed because of work, somehow Mei-chan and I spoke about “vengeful spirits”... Because I love talking about occult related topics, I end up asking “do you know anything?” when such a topic arises (lol).

Besides meeting with people, the time I spend watching movies has also increased. The effects and sound of the anime movie “Promare” which I watched in the cinema were so cool that a movie switch was seemingly turned on...

Since then, I watched 4 movies at the theatre and more than 5 movies at home in less than a month. The things I tend to choose from the movie streaming service are movies from the 1980-90 period. The production and colorful costumes from that period are fresh, which interests me.

From the things I have seen recently, I was especially impressed by “The Truman Show”. The main character’s activities are being filmed 24 hours a day since he is born, and this footage is being broadcast live around the world is the eerie summary, and is irresistible to me who loves “Tales of the Unusual” (lol). Watching movies at home is the perfect way to spend time indoors. This boom is likely to continue for a while.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Six times? She must be active! I believe we saw on Karin's insta some of that meal. I want to know what was said in her dinner with Yoda....

Nishino, the further her presence disappears from Nogizaka the more my heart aches. As I said for her graduation (and all idol graduations), I wish her all the happiness in the world...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Seditious85

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    orandazaka46
    I have come to like her after her graduation more and more. But I am not sad, because she is everywhere doing all kinds of different things for us to enjoy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1