1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Nishino Nanase will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine WHITE graph 002, it will be released on 12 November 2019.

white-002-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Beautiful.. <3

Cheers!

3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Japanese anime movie Coluboccoro has released a 30-second trailer introducing its theme song by Japanese singer Amatsuki.

Nishino Nanase will voice the lead character Suzu, a 14-year-old heroine who is a descendant of a distinguished shaman who saved people from catastrophe in the past. Suzu sets out on a journey, along with the spirit of nature, Coluboccoro, to regain peace and nature to the ruined villages. The movie will be released on 29 November 2019. 

• Like Like x 3
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    guys...just finished anaban and nanase is psycopath...although i admit i keep accusing her is purely my hunch, still even until the end im still not convincing. and i cant believe they make nanase the antagonist.haha. btw, this is one of the best thriller i ever watched.
    so, the grandma knew sawa is crazy, and what happened between misato, grandma and sawa? i dont understand. who is actually making the 1st step of the domino effect? and one of major mistake is that nanase commited the crime without full protection..a hair strand might be found on ukita..but they didnt. so basically, the residents are unlucky because they did the crime without realizing they were actually in nanase game. when u hate so much, it is matter of time you will kill a person.

• Like Like x 2