1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishino Nanase will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine WHITE graph 002, it will be released on 12 November 2019.

white-002-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Beautiful.. <3

Cheers!

3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese anime movie Coluboccoro has released a 30-second trailer introducing its theme song by Japanese singer Amatsuki.

Nishino Nanase will voice the lead character Suzu, a 14-year-old heroine who is a descendant of a distinguished shaman who saved people from catastrophe in the past. Suzu sets out on a journey, along with the spirit of nature, Coluboccoro, to regain peace and nature to the ruined villages. The movie will be released on 29 November 2019. 

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    guys...just finished anaban and nanase is psycopath...although i admit i keep accusing her is purely my hunch, still even until the end im still not convincing. and i cant believe they make nanase the antagonist.haha. btw, this is one of the best thriller i ever watched.
    so, the grandma knew sawa is crazy, and what happened between misato, grandma and sawa? i dont understand. who is actually making the 1st step of the domino effect? and one of major mistake is that nanase commited the crime without full protection..a hair strand might be found on ukita..but they didnt. so basically, the residents are unlucky because they did the crime without realizing they were actually in nanase game. when u hate so much, it is matter of time you will kill a person.

• Like Like x 3
  5. saqbix

saqbix Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The first was a caretaker, he committed suicide and the wheel started

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New CM.

"Jumbo Lottery" featuring former member of idol group Nogizaka 46 and actress Nanase Nishino and actor Hitoshi Katagiri A new commercial was released on November 8th."

• Like Like x 3
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A preview, then a story.

"Actress Nanase Nishino appeared on the Kantere system “Gutan Nobo 2” (Tuesday midnight 12: 25 ~ * Kansai Local) broadcast on the 12th. We talked with actress Nao and Miho Kanazawa who co-starred in the TV drama “Your turn”."

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1895110

• Like Like x 2
  8. GibbersUnloaded

GibbersUnloaded Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Anyone bought her graduation photobook? I need opinions because I am deciding between it and the white graph.

9. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Get both :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In FRIDAY

"Former Nogizaka 46, actress Nanase Nishino (25) displayed the cover of the photo weekly magazine “FRIDAY” (Kodansha) released on the 15th and a 12-page introductory gravure. This is the first time Nishino appears on the cover of the magazine.

This gravure is composed of the second cut of the company's visual magazine "WHITE graph", which was released on the 12th. Moko is also fascinated with beautiful visuals such as the appearance of standing in this white knit and the standing appearance that the slenderness stands out."

2148712_201911150178285001573765226c.jpg

2148712_201911150178829001573765226c.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2148712/full/

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Nanase’s Nanaself - Gentleness
    The ongoing pressure of a drama shoot. I was able to perform because of the gentle support of the people around me.
    Original article: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/45096/01/

I share the brown jacket I instantly fell in love with with my mother and brother.
    Ivory, beige and brown. Those are the friendly tones of many of the clothes that are lined up in my closet at home. If I hesitate when picking an outfit, those colors will give me peace of mind when I wear them (lol). Recently, when the four of us went out shopping as a family, I only found and bought a good looking set of a brown shirt jacket and pants. As for the jacket, we tried on various sizes so my mother and brother can also wear it.

Speaking of gentle…… when your digestive organs feel weak, you might constantly think about how to treat your stomach well. For that reason, I have dinner as early as possible. I love spicy food, but it’s better not to eat much of it. Even though I do that, I occasionally eat tantanmen at 9 o’clock in the evening to release stress! At those times, I properly drink stomach medicine before I go to sleep to prepare for the next morning (lol).

When I receive kindness, I want to return it to someone
    For example, when I go shopping and I receive polite customer service when I am in a store, or when the driver is really nice when I happen to take a taxi. When I feel the warmth and gentleness of people, I want to give those feelings to someone as well...

Even during the performance of “Anata no Ban Desu”, which started in April and lasted for half a year, I received a lot of kind support, and I was able to portray the role of Kuroshima Sawa until the end. I asked “did I play this right?” after every take, being captured by anxiety, and the director always comforted me with the words “let’s do it together”. Tanaka Kei-san put his thumbs up and said “you’re doing fine like this!” to encourage me, and Harada Tomoyo-san was always caring, even when we didn’t play in the same scene. And on the day we finished the shooting, Nao-chan and Kanazawa Miho-chan who I became friends with because of acting together, came to visit the set.

When the shooting was completely over… of course there was a lonely feeling, but the feeling of being freed from the pressure being built up was big as well. As the story progressed, the show’s title and the names of the characters became increasingly trending on Twitter, and the attention to the production gradually rose. Because I was constantly worried and insecure about the question “Can I, who is insecure about her own acting, play the mastermind of a murder swap game?”, I felt a mix of emotions on the day we finished the shooting, and my tears flowed.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  12. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    nanase is the cover girl for Monthly Young magazine's december issue! it will be released on november 19.
    nanase-mym.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Congratulations! It is well deserved.

15. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Congrats, Naachan!

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Congrats Naachan!

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naachan at the 2019 Japan WEIBO Account Festival:

Looking at the video notes it seems she won something called a 'Topic Actress Award'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Oricon version

some of the awards:
    46 Nogizaka for the popular idol group award, Tomomi Itano for the Good Singer Award, May'n for Best Live Performance Award, Nanase Nishino for Topic Actress Award, and Haruna Kojima for Fashion Talent Award.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    This is one year too late but I am starting to really really love the beautiful Nanasemaru-chan :)

Any recommendations for episodes for Nogizatte and Nogi Under Construction (NogiBingo too) where she is featured? Would love to know more about her and support her

• Like Like x 1