1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Real name.

2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    As far as I know, it's her real name.

Cheers!

3. GibbersUnloaded

GibbersUnloaded Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thanks! The thought came up when learned some idols uses their stage names.

4. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    Ended up watching naachan's another sky again. Reminds me of how I fell in love with her right after watching that. Sadly, I only knew her after she had already graduated.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishino Nanase updated her Instagram yesterday, and shared a good news with her that the account reached 1.5 million followers.

nanase-instagram-followers.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  6. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Happy Birthday my beloved kami-oshi.. you're always and forever will be my number 1 idol :1st:.. all I wish is for you to be always safe and to have a good life, you have my support in everything, God bless you nishino nanase-san :D<3

Enjoy your day :ome:

FB_IMG_1590335487270.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday naachan
    :ome:

[​IMG]

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Happy Birthday Naachan!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday to my forever kami oshi, Nishino Nanase. I truly miss your presence in Nogizaka46..

10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Happy birthday :ome:

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Happy birthday Nanase :ome:<3

12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Happy Birthday :ome:

13. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Happy birthday:ome:

14. casaerius79

casaerius79 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Happy Birthday Naachan :ome:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  15. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    Happy birthday Naachan! :ome:
    You'll be my forever oshimen. I wish you a happy and fulfilling life.

16. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Happy Birthday Naachan
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    [​IMG]

Tanjoubi omedetou Naachan :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Happy birthday Naachan~

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nanase and karin insta live
    Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

NHK BS4k BS8k
    update

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New profile pic in nogizaka LLC

[​IMG]

https://n46llc.com/s/m00/artist/7

Nonno web

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What are Naachan’s attention to details when it comes to “size”? Nishino Nanase’s Nanaself.
    I ordered a cute water bottle online. I was shocked by the unexpected size when I received it (lol)!

Towels need to be large enough to wrap around my head like a turban
    Basically, I like western style clothes that are a bit loose sized. The same goes for lounge wear and pajamas, they need to be a bit bigger. Even if the item I like the color or pattern of turns out to be for men, I end up buying it without worry.

On the other hand, I like my bags to be small! Especially during the colder seasons, you don’t need to carry a bag, and just put your smartphone, house keys and wallet in your pockets when you go out. However, drama recording days are an exception. Because I bring a gaming device and battery charger for when I have to wait, it’s time to bring out my large tote bag. Sometimes, I bring 500 ml of eye wash solution with me from home (lol). When you start using a large bag, you can put in everything, but you won’t be able to find the thing you need when it’s important. To keep my stuff tidy and in order, I’ll continue to use mini bags.

When it comes to my fixation about the size of daily necessities at home… towels. I always preferred a towel that was a bit smaller than a bath towel, but since I learned how to wrap a towel around my head like a turban a few months ago, I made the new rule to buy towels that are “large enough to wrap around my head”. I observed how they wrapped a towel at the beauty parlor, and when I tried to imitate it at home, I found my own way. When I wrap it like a turban when my hair is wet, the time to dry is shorter and I can go to bed early which makes me glad. ♪

The size of my bed is… what is it? It is a bit larger than a single person bed, so it’s semi double? I am not really particular about that, but I always use 2 pillows! One for the back of my head, and one to put between my legs to steady them. When I have three pillows in hotels and such, I put the third one between my arms, using them all. I love to sleep being surrounded by pillows. ♡

As for furniture, I want to have a large sofa one day. When I go to a furniture store with my family, It is a habit to sit on a large sized, L-shaped sofa on display and say “I want something like this~” (lol). I don’t have a sofa in my room at the moment, and because I sit on a stool at my dining table while reading scripts and attaching notes, I definitely want to live in a spacious house in the future!

When I order a drink, I am aware of the “time limit”
    Thinking about situations where I decide on the size, there is also ordering a takeout drink. I often order the smallest size on the menu. Because they put ice in iced drinks, I feel the time in which the drink tastes good is limited. I am the type that prefers quality over quantity (lol).

Moreover, you can choose the amount of rice at restaurants with set meals. I don’t take a large serving of rice, but that’s not the case with miso soup! I love it so much I use it as a replacement.

I wanted to drink warm miso soup at the workplace as well, so I bought a bottle for hot water that retains the warmth the other day. I found one with a cute design online and ordered it… when it arrived it turned out to have a 1L capacity! It’s a size you’d bring to a camp (lol). I did think the price was high, but I didn’t check the size properly. Even though I know you should check the size when mail ordering, I somehow neglected it at that time… I regret it. Before it arrived, I told my mom with pride that “I bought a nice water bottle~♪”, but when she actually saw it, she immediately reacted with “Is this the wrong size?” (lol).

Original article: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/54133/01/

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5