1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishino Nanase will be the cover girl of Japanese fashion magazine non-no (2020 September), the magazine will be released on 18 July 2020.

non-no-2020-sept-cover.jpg

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Nana looks as amazing as ever :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I just watched the 1st 5 minutes of Unsung Cinderella and I'm hooked. :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Do you know if anyone is subbing it? It's a tough one to follow because medical jargon. I wonder if that'll put drama subbers off of it?

EDIT: I forgot to mention... long-hair Nanase! Mmm.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    The eng subs are already up on bagikuy

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    wow so fast

8. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    First episode is decent imo, not that good not that bad either. Even though Nanase got lots of screen time, her character seems pretty weak. I hope they add more depth to her character next episodes. However, I got healed by the cuteness of pharmacist nanase[hehe].

• Like Like x 3
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    non-no YouTube channel has posted the magazine's latest issue (2020 September)'s offshot + interview video which features former Nogizaka46 member Nishino Nanase.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Naachan’s thoughts about her Birthday - Nishino Nanase’s “Nanaself”

My 26th Birthday. An unforgettable day in which I received the most congratulatory messages in my life.

[​IMG]

I discovered videos that gave me a laughing fit!

During the ongoing stay at home period, like many other people I spend almost the entire time at home. In the beginning, I slept until noon, then ate something and lazied around… I felt down since there was nothing to do at my place that required me to be active.

However, along the way I changed my mind and thought “I can’t continue like this!”, and I started to do a large cleanup of my home. I got rid of the clothes and stuff I hadn’t touched for over a year, or brought it to my parents house which is my “cloud service”, and as a result my items are reduced and I have storage space to spare! Not only my room but also my feelings were refreshed, and I look forward to line up my favorite things in the empty space.

During the first “lazy” half and the second “putting things in order” half, the thing I never stopped doing was watching Youtube videos. Besides live game streams, I really got into the Chocolate Planet channel. Their skits are definitely funny, but what I especially love are the videos in which the two of them take on various challenges. Thinking of things you can do with a single rope, inhaling peanuts that are lined up on a desk...… the challenges are quite ridiculous, and it is pleasant to see how these two close friends joke around together. After coming across Chocolate Planet by chance, I often laughed out loud even when I was alone at home, but laughing is healthy, right? Thanks to the videos of those two, mind and body have become better!

[​IMG]

Another memory of the period staying at home was the music video for Nogizaka46’s new song “Sekaichuu no Rinjin” in which I participated as a graduated member and which was recorded at home. I recorded scenes in which I was singing and playing video games. As for the singing scene, I myself thought about the angle of recording, set up a tripod and rehearsed how to face the camera and how to move in a way that was likely to be used in the production. I also checked my recordings and adjusted the lighting… it was difficult but enjoyable.

I wanted it to be something I was satisfied with so I made many shots and as a result, I ran out of power so I had to move the recording of the gaming scene to the next day. On the second day I wondered if it was okay that I hasn’t finished recording yet, and I shot it after a bath, without makeup (lol). What I recorded was me challenging the cpu in a game of UNO, but the cpu is so strong it’s nearly impossible to defeat. What I like about the MV is the moment I finally defeated that enemy in the 3rd round. You can see the true reaction of me being happy from the bottom of my heart (lol).

[​IMG]

I want to get closer to people who can use their weaknesses and strengths correctly

On 25th May, I celebrated my 26th Birthday. I like Birthdays, but I’m not the type that draws attention to it, so I planned to spend it like a regular day. However, on that day I received congratulations from the office staff remotely. The picture of the Birthday cake I posted on Instagram earlier was prepared by the manager at that time and was shown on the screen. Besides that, I also received video messages from Nogizaka46 members and makeup artists who assisted me during my time in the group, and it was also celebrated by the inhabitants of a game where I live on an island with animals…..

Even though I couldn’t meet anyone directly on my Birthday, I received the most congratulatory messages ever, so it was a day to never forget. What kind of person do I want to be in the future? When I thought about my ideals, it would be a person that has a calm mind and a strong core. I long to be a full-bodied person with weaknesses and strengths. I want to spend being 26 aiming to be such a person, able to use my weaknesses and strengths correctly.

Original: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/56832/01/

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
  12. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I've been getting them from Bagikuy... they're subbed within a day of the show I believe. I wonder if the one on kissasian is the same?

I've been enjoying the show, because of Nanase. Also, it's somewhat interesting like the medical dramas of old. I'm thinking Nanase's character is going to join the hospital's pharmacy staff. As well as that pharmacist from episode 3 who's angry about his terrible job at the commercial pharmacy.

Anyhow, Nanase during the show has been sporting the ponytail that we all love. I miss that on idol Nanase.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Does she celebrate her birthdays with her parents ? Do they care about her birthday ?

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Uhm, why wouldn't they care? Especially considering she is very close to her parents.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most likely because of the stay home orders at the time of her birthday then she wasn’t allowed out of the house so that it made it hard to travel back home to Osaka to celebrate her bday. But it’s great that she got lots of messages on her bday more even than when she was an idol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I really like Unsung Cinderella. It kinda overpromoted the roles of pharmacists, but in general, captures the essence of hospital working environment. The need to walk fast, taking notes, awkward feeling when interrupting heated exchanges between patients and family members, etc. Oh yeah and the narcotics audit too. Reminds me of my times as medical student hahaha...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I felt the same thing about the overpromotion part. :)

Cheers!

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Aihara Kurumi, the character of Nanase in unsung cinderella, will be having a special drama as the main character on FOD, "Another story".
    It will have 5 episodes every Thursday from 27 August at 22:54 JST.

The twitter account is
    https://twitter.com/unsunganother?s=20

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She really had to challenge her acting skills in episode 5 of Unsung Cinderella... she really had to cry...

Also, can't 963-chan get a break! First, she has to apologize to Kaki for sharing their first names, and now she's getting her nickname ripped off by Nanase. It's tough being new to this group!!