1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Actress Nanase Nishino will appear on the Kansai TV variety show "Gout Temps Nouveau 2" (every Tuesday from 0:25) on the 8th . Recently she confessed a surprising man she was interested in.

Nishino said, "I'm curious about men with long hair recently." In the topic of her favorite type of man, she revealed that she was completely captivated by the charm of long-haired men, saying, "I suddenly become interested and see various images ... It's wonderful." However, Nishino, who compared long-haired men as entertainers, mentioned the name of the comedy duo Tom Brown, "A person with long hair ... Hiroki-san." All the studios watching the VTR were surprised at this.

d19ze5TUoO-kpliuuEPS3Xbu4rxP59BDzYMt2Cdys2s.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2341736

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Yosh! I haven't had a hair cut since the start of this pandemic!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    That's surprising lol. I never thought naachan would prefer long-haired men. May be I should stop cutting my hair :D.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    we may get a bunshun scoop early next year.. because she is an actress now, and long gone from idol tag, we can expect some love stories from her now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I mean, she's the sensitive creative type, it figures she'd go for someone less buttoned-up and clean cut than, say, Maiyan would.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
  7. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

I heard that Nanase and Maiyan will collab in Asahi "Super Dry Special Package" CM.

Now I'm more than excited, they are the always best rivalry ever. Wish to see them next to each other on stage again - the way they stand together, it's just about perfect rivalry, balance, contrast, mutual compliment and chemistry as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Yass,, can't wait for it to be release next year. The earlier the better[hehe]. It already been 2 years since we saw them together. Relly glad that asahi choose them to endorse the product together:banana:.

For me i never think them as rival. There were ace duo whom had great chemistry and compliment eo that lead nogi b4. I really think naachan didn't even think maiyan as her rival since she adored her. Difference situation with acchan and yuko which clearly were rival in akb due to akb seosenkyo

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont think nanase even care to be the ace duo. it is just the management loved to put her as the centre. maiyan probably didnt bother much either. because of that, i think they perfectly suitable for each other. nanase is the shy girl next door type while maiyan is the outspoken gorgeous and pretty girl type.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

I think the rivalry is the way they are seen by fans rather than what they have in their minds. I won't say they are rivals but when they are together, they push each other and the whole group to be better, I call it rivalry haha. Not sure what that kind of feeling is. Maybe counterbalance. After Nanase's graduation, Nogi lacks that kind of balance imo.

Again, their chemistry is unbeatable, I can't be more happy if they are in the same movie maybe. I think the chemistry Nanase had with different members is a reason for her center positions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think there was/is a rivalry there between the two. It was most problematic amongst fans because fandom is wasted on fans. I wish we'd stop being dumb and appreciate the two.

I think they both know that they were rivals while in Nogizaka. Maiyan knew that management definitely put Nanase first. Nanase knew that Maiyan was more popular than her. Yet, they worked very well together. Their time as dual Aces wasn't rife with jealousy and antagonism though, but was filled with competitiveness and camaraderie. When Nogizaka settled into that groove with these two leading the group, they were unbeatable. It shows during for those 3 years: the 10 singles from ImaHana to Kaerimichi was peak Nogizaka, an era I am glad to have been following them.

I often think about that 22nd single hit campaign with Maiyan and Nanase at the back of the bus and I tear up.... if they were rivals I was all glad for it. I am a Nanase fan through and through, but Maiyan really makes me happy as well.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Maiyan, I always treasure her presence. She deserves all the love.

Legendary duo. Sometimes I really think they have 'Kokoro no Monologue': They are never seen as close friends, but that connection makes them look amazing together. And mention ImaHana, I realize that in MVs from Kidzuitara Kataomoi to ImaHana, Naachan is always the one who left (before) Maiyan.

Urg, this reminds me of Nanase grad con. Is it just me or all the songs of Nanase represent her so well? I can feel her in most of her solos/centers/units. I watched the whole concert and thought "so this is the story of Nanase" from Kidzuitara Kataomoi, Mukuchi na Lion, HokaHoshi, Sukima and even Kikkake to Kaerimichi. Just like the way the fans fell in love with her, the idol (Kidzuitara Kataomoi), her inner strength (Mukuchi na Lion, Inochi), the way she enjoyed her life (Sukima) and her decisiveness to move on (Kikkake, Kaerimichi)...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishino Nanase will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine GOETHE (2021 February), the magazine will be released on 24 December 2020.

goethe-2021-feb-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. John Jackson

John Jackson Kenkyuusei

I don't understand what Nanase or the person talking to her is saying in almost all this home video, but I really like her genuine kindness, hearing her beautiful and gentle voice and seeing her endearing smile, mannerisms and graceful arm and hand movements. It is also neat she is sitting on the floor because it makes it feel more informal and down to earth. The video appears to be recent and I didn't see that it had been posted.
    if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I sometimes play her past showrooms while I try to sleep. Such a soothing voice. :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
  17. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Random stuff, when u search nogi old vid on youtube ,the official channel dp is naachan <3

• Like Like x 1
  18. John Jackson

John Jackson Kenkyuusei

I found this nostalgic and touching memory of Nanase and didn't see that it was posted long ago when it happened in December 2015, though maybe it was. It really shows one of the main reasons why I like her so much- her sense of spontaneous and genuine vulnerability and sensitivity coupled with a reticence to show it openly- which in my opinion makes her so compelling emotionally and artistically, yet seems so out of place against the strength it must take to make it so huge in entertainment.

https://sakamichidiary.com/post/161669039549/nishino-nanase-cries-during-live-broadcast

This is from December 2015

The first post in the Nogizaka46 radio series will be about Nishino Nanase (nicknamed Naachan or Nanasemaru). She hosted a special episode of AKB48’s All Night Nippon1 which is is a late night radio show hosted on Wednesdays, from 1AM to 3AM. Naachan had a special appearance to promote her first photobook, Fudangi2. Here’s how she started out the show.

Nanase speaking during show translation: Good evening, I’m Nishino Nanase from Nogizaka46. I’m currently all by myself in front of the microphone. Uh… Um… What should I do? Since joining Nogizaka three years ago, I’ve rarely, or rather this is probably the first time, that I’ve been in a show where I’m the only one doing the talking. So I’m really nervous right now. This is going to be two hours long, so I’ll be giving it my best… Um, I’m not very good at talking, so I’d be happy if the listeners would… warmly look over me. *nervous giggle* I’m Nishino Nanase from Nogizaka46. Please treat me kindly.

What should I do~? I’m super nervous right now! Being able to experience this nervousness is something that I should be thank- *voice starts wavering* thankful for. Ah! What should I do? I really feel like crying right now… I’m nervous but… *pauses and voice wavers some more* I’m someone who gets nervous easily… and worried as well… *voice breaks down* I’ll try my best… *sniffs* to enjoy this moment.

I’m so sorry! *sniffs* I was totally fine before the show started, but 20 seconds before we went live, I suddenly got really nervous. Tears are freely flowing right now. *giggles* But now that I’ve gotten the crying out of the way, I think I’ll be able to relax and calm down. *giggles* When I get nervous, I start feeling quite helpless. I’m really surprised at myself right now, since I never thought that I’d actually be crying. But all of you must also be quite surprised as well! I’ll be giving it my best from now on.

Well then, let’s get the show on the road! A special episode of AKB48’s All Night Nippon with Nogizaka46’s Nishino Nanase!

Looking back on Nanase hosting the radio show, the juxtaposition of the conflicting emotions of reticence, resolve and overflowing emotion reminds me of her sitting alone in class during the bittersweet and beautifully moving video for Mukuchi na Lion. Then, her old friend Yumi Wakatsuki follows her to the old trailer where they used to play on the beach when they were young children long ago, as they renew their friendship having a blast on the beach with school friends just before Nanase is forced to leave forever after summer vacation. Before doing so, Yumi says in class, We won't even remember what we are talking about 10 or 20 years from now, but then when they are alone on the beach and Nanase is about to leave Yumi repeats a phrase she said in the trailier about 10 years ealier, "Time stands still." Then, Nanase says in a parting honor to their friendship, We will remember the time we had even 10 or 20 years from now, but then Yumi realizes Nanase is telling a lie when she says we will meet again after summer vacation. Only this time they are both crying, though they laughed when Yumi said it's a lie that time stands still when they were young children.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Her giggles are the most adorable thing ever.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

Nanase's twitter account: https://twitter.com/nanase_andstaff

Excited to see how this going. Her Insta is funny to follow and unique. I love how 'lazy' she is in updating things =)))) and the way she posts posts some random stuff like rice or something, too. It hits me in a different way compared to other celebs' updating. I also feel kind of artist vibe from her Insta picture. This girl is always that one of a kind.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2