Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

Wow, they got to sing the Japanese national anthem.
    The video is in 4K too.

2. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No that’s a disaster of the year. Glad SME doesnt take a part to those koreans garbage.

Kpop were too much for me , too much drama , too much elitist , too much surgery .

I just dont like their industry system , train hard , creating perfect performer , transforming super ugly one into rank s visual celebrities . Yeah people have different taste , but sure kpop was really disgusting for me lol.

Korea - Japan was never be a good market for both of them.

Imo i was prefering China / HK / TW for international moves around east asia , korea was big no . why we need to enter korean market when even the kpop artist for a years trying to enter japanesse market by translating their song into japanese ? Especially for a girl group , i dont see any kpop girlband have a long last success in japan . 1-2 years hit , then disappeared like a wind . The one and only one can pull success in japan till now is bigbang , and they’re also on different league imo in terms of korean artists . Girls Generation dissapeared , 2NE1 disband , until koreans have a newer groups then i’m sure twice will be forgotten in japan also lol .

SME noticed it , Japanesse market is many times valuable tho .

Anyway , teaser about the photobooks from nogi’s official website both in japanese and english ( i doesnt translate it , just using the automatic translate which available on the web lol )

撮り下ろしグラビアを撮影したモロッコではフォトジェニックな街・マラケシュを中心に撮影を敢行。アフリカ大陸の自然に囲まれてリラックスした笑顔、色っぽ可愛い水着姿、同性でもドキっとするような大人の表情......。ページをめくるたびに新しい魅力に出会える写真の数々が収められています。また、私服&メイク研究、「#なぁちゃんとデートなうに使っていいよ」と題した妄想フォトストーリー、ゲストにお父様を迎えた対談、日記帳公開......etc.、ここでしか見られないコンテンツが盛りだくさん。さらに、以前より書籍化希望の声が届いていた『non-no』のインタビュー連載『ななせるふ。』を約2年半分総まとめ! 2015年8月号から毎月取材を続け、合計インタビュー時間は約30時間。その瞬間、瞬間のリアルな心の内に触れることができる、ファン必読の内容に。ファッション、ビューティ、知れば知るほど興味深い頭の中まで、進化し続ける『今の西野七瀬』をギュッと凝縮したフォトブックとなっています。

The photograph was taken around the photogenic city · Marrakesh, Morocco. Relaxed smile surrounded by the African continent, a sexy-cute swimsuit, an adult look which could make heart skip a beat even for girls. There are number of photos which gives new charms every time turning the page. In addition, the ordinary clothing & makeup research, a delusional photo story with title "You can use it for "going out with Na-chan", a dialogue with her father as guest, unveiling the diary ...... etc. There are plenty of content which only could be seen here. Moreover, about two time and a half summary of interview series "Nanaseru" from "non-no" which have been receiving the voice to became book from before. Continuing the interview every month from August 2015, and the total time is about 30 hours. You can touch within the real mind of it at the moment, the contents are must read for fans. Fashion, beauty, and inside the head which the more you know the more it gets interesting, the photobook which tightly condensed evolving "Nanase Nishino's present".

• Like Like x 1
  3. JuriRena

JuriRena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
  4. galangsatria

galangsatria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nanase doing pyramid card challenge. :inlove:
    IMG_20180414_103425.jpg IMG_20180414_103428.jpg IMG_20180414_103431.jpg IMG_20180414_103433.jpg

She finished it in 25 minutes. Sugoi! :cute:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. scoobydl

scoobydl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Owada Nana
    Her concentration ability is really something though. I myself can never do these kind of challenges...

6. galangsatria

galangsatria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Yes, her concentration ability is superb. Some past challenges that shows her skills in balancing something.

7. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Please stop this, or I may just end up falling in love with her. [hehe]

By the way, is this one still available? [hehe]

This is zettai saikyou!!
    It's a 6 tier.
    I could only manage a 3 or maybe 4, and the cards kept tumbling down.
    She must have the steadiest of hands, like those of an Olympic air pistol shooter.

I'm not really into the system either, but shan't comment on it because this issue is a little sensitive.
    However, embracing a culture usually involves learning the language as well. I had tried looking at the Hangul alphabets many years ago before giving up. Because it is synthetic, rather than evolutionary, they all look very similar to me. And there doesn't seem to be sufficient time in one's life to do both languages.
    Most importantly, Nanasemaru, Ikuchan, the Nogi gang and a whole bunch of my favourites are Japanese.

The earlier 2 Nanasemaru photobooks I had purchased them pretty late after their releases, so I had already seen many of the photos online. This time I want to be in the first week sales statistics. Also, I'm really curious about the long hair seen in one of the photos. So my theory is she took the shots in Ito, then cut her hair before going off to Morocco. So the precious hair must have been safely stored away in some place. [hehe]

The main segment of the Comedy of Life in HD lasted just a day before it was taken off from YouTube.
    However, the preview is still available.

And the twitter videos.
    The resolution is low though.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ムロ待ち

Please look for

のぎ‏ @nogi_naachan_46 · Apr 6
    ムロ待ち!なぁちゃんの可愛いさ全開!!

on the page.

Nanasemaru's reaction is so cute when she got shouted at. :omfg:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  8. Seditious85

Seditious85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    seditious46
    I started watching Video Girl Ai yesterday. Now 4 episodes in. I love it!
    I like the story so far, and it's a nice mix between serious and funny moments.

And they sure made good use of Nanase's qualities, I don't think I have ever seen her as cute as in this drama before.

9. saqbix

saqbix Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Shy Nana whisper yahoo [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    She's so shy, but surprisingly her voice is very loud. :omg:

11. saqbix

I think acting lessons have not been in vain. :)

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was amazed by that yell. She's normally so quiet.

• Like Like x 1
  13. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    hi guys i'm wondering, does naachan have official ig account? can anyone give me a link... thank's.
    new nogizaka fan here, probably just a month.. :D

14. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    no , currently active nogi's member doesnt have IG account . only some graduates have such as maimai or seirarin

• Like Like x 1
  15. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ah... ok, but do they have some kind of blog? where they post something what's up with them or what they're currently doing?

16. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Nanase doesn't have personal twitter or instagram accounts but there are accounts for her photobook.
    twitter: https://twitter.com/nanase_1st
    instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nanase_1st/

Her official blog: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/nanase.nishino/
    And translations by @veliem <3: https://conjyak.wordpress.com/category/veliems-idols/blogs-etc/nishino-nanase/

• Like Like x 1
  17. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  18. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I had just finished watching the last 3 episodes with English subtitles over the weekend. Now I'm doing a second round for some of the episodes.
    A number of the 46/48 and related dramas have recurring serious themes like death and separation, and funny ones like exaggerated sporting abilities, but I can never get tired of them.

I thought episodes 3 and 4 for Video Girl Ai was especially good.

Ai was practicing hard on the dance moves of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's ninja re bang bang, and later was humming nyaa nyaa (from the Godzilla show) to the song. And she was trying hard to yank Sho's arm off when she wanted to go bowling. Just like what Nanamaru did to her school club teacher. Quite violent for a demure girl. I still can't figure out what she was mumbling about in episode 4. Looks like Waru Waru Space or something like that. Must be some manga stuff.

I feel Nanasemaru is far more versatile in her acting skills than just being cute.

In 49, she played the Tsundere Mana, who at times was sweet and affectionate and at other times she was smirking, snarling and sulking. It was really good. :worthy:
    In Hatsumori Bemars, she was as gentle as a lamb.

And in Video girl Ai,
    Nanasemaru's identical twin emerged to play cute Ai's alter ego, the long-haired gentle Ai. [hehe]

She seems to be soft spoken by nature, which enhances her demure image. At times when she speaks louder, it's a little strained, like the instance when she was talking to Sho while during Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's ninja dance moves. But it sounds very cute.

So was Ikuchan's. She could sit there without flinching even though her eardrums were bursting. [hehe]
    By acting lessons you mean those for Video girl Ai?
    I remember Kan's friend in 49 mentioning that Mana (Nanasemaru) was an exclusive model for a fashion magazine. Then he went on to say it was rumoured that she wanted to be an actress when she graduated from high school. I wonder if that is the case in real life.

You may want to check out Nogi's very own drama Hatsumori Bemars. At least episode 2. It contains all the songs including Kimi no Na wa Kibou. It's a very nice song, which I believe because it was released too early in Nogi's life, did not get its million copies in sales it deserves.

Am I imagining it, or did you just do a switch? [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  19. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i finished watching hatsumori bemars after i saw nanasemaru in video girl ai, i look her right up because she's so cute that i wonder if she has more dramas, then i found out that she's an idol and have a group called nogizaka46, then i started watching every variety shows they have... i finished nogidoko, nogibingo and nogichuu and i want more.... hahaha right now i'm looking at other shows they have in every docs i saw in the threads :D

20. saqbix

I have no idea if she was taking any lessons, but you can see huge differences in acting between Hatsumori Bemars and Video Girl.
    Check out Space job and you will already notice the differences.

:omg: I have the same, I started to watch Video Girl and bum Who is That Girl?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1