1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Fav center: of course its Inochi wa Utsukushi, it hypes me up
    Fav solo: Gomen ne Zutto, I listen to it before bed, along with some rainy background, and I'll sleep like a baby

Moment when I found and stan Nanase was when she appear along side Paruru(who was in her last, High tension, single with Akb)(also my previous Oshi), Naachan(was promoting Sayonara no Imi at that time) spoke a bit with her Osaka-ben, and I fall for that, the rest is history, ah the clip to that moment is below ;)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Now that Naachan will also graduate, let see if I can find a new oshi the same way I found her :shifty:

• Like Like x 3
  2. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  3. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Ah, I just watched the video and really like her hair style.:inlove: Fit her so much. Naachan :1st: kawaii!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Fav Center; Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru. I fall in love with Nogizaka46 right after i hear this song.

Fav MV; Kidzuitara Kataomoi! the first MV that makes me cry. and the MV that makes me want to support Nanase no matter what.

Unit song; hmm, its hard to choose, because, IMO all of Nanase's unit song, is great.

Solo Song; Mou Sukoshi no Yume! well, the first time i hear it is when i watch Hatsumori Bemars. at that time, i dont really have any oshi. so when i hear this song, i fell in love instantly with her voice, that i search about it, about the singer. and when i know the singer is Nanase, i became Nanase-Oshi.

Hairstyle; well Nanase is perfect in every hairstyle. long hair, shorthair, ponytail, anything. shes looks beautiful in any way.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese fashion magazine non-no drop 2 behind-the-scenes videos of their latest issue (2018 December).

non-no-december.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Late to the discussion but here are my favourites:

Favorite Center Song(s): Kidzuitara Kataomoi (Pretty much what got me into nogi); Ima Hanashitai; Natsu no Free & Easy
    Favorite Unit Song(s): Sukima; Romance no Start
    Favorite Solo Song: Hitoriyogari
    Favorite MV(s): (Basically everything but if i had to choose...) Natsu no Free & Easy; Romance no Start

But at the end of the day, anything nanase appears in, whether it be songs, mv's, or tv shows - is something to look out for and appreciate.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Every time I saw other members wearing cat ears, I literally cry inside remembering Doiya-san wearing cat ears instead of Naachan.

• Like Like x 4
  8. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 4
  9. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Do you have anymore details of the stamp rally? My friend is going there before the event ends and I'm asking them to do it for me. Like how many stamps are there and where each is located?
    Thanks in advance!

10. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    It's very easy to complete, go to the information to buy that folder , map is included in the folder. 5 stamps are inside Tenmangu.
    There are 6 stamps (the 6th is Nanase's it's in Kyoto station) but you only need 5, just go back to the information desk to get the postcard once you have 5. :D

11. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Do you need to buy the event tickets to go in and get the stamps. Also will you need tickets if you just want to buy the N46 goods? Thanks a bunch! I'm asking a friend to do this for me but if it's too much of a hassle I might have to find a wota friend to do it haha.

12. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    No , entrance is free, so you can just go there and do stamp rally and buy Nogi goods :D, that's what I actually did
    btw they have new items http://www.kyotonippon.com, Nanase photo shirt :D

13. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thanks so much man. My friend is only in Kyoto for 1 day on the 1st of Dec. Hope they don't sale out before then!

14. kanonBear

kanonBear Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I dunno. Isn't that what every fan wants? We just want her to have a happy and fulfilling life, don't we?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Agree, though.. its a healing, maybe some thinks otherwise.

16. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Yes and no. It kind of like you see your best friend have a girl friend. You feel happy for him but sad/lonely at the same time. Or when your sister gets married, you feel happy + great and a bit unwilling to let her go.
    Yep, that feeling.
    But at the end of the day, her happiness is the most important thing for me.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Agree. Being sad is normal, isn't it? its natural if some people still cant get over about her sudden grad announcement.

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    181027 Lion no Gutatchi

IMG_20181027_145227.jpg IMG_20181027_145227.jpg
    Hmm.. What's the color of her dress? White and gold or black and blue? :fear:

Naachan's all Gutatchi challenge from 2016-2018.

[Dead YT link]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  19. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  20. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1