1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NMB National Tour in Summer 2014 'Sekai no Chuushin wa Osaka ya 〜 Nanba Jichiku 〜' (2014/7/9 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Jun 14, 2014.

1. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    that's not mako on the left, is it?

'cause if it is she looks super different

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It is. Former NMB 4th Gen Ishihara Masako.

3. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Oh, Maako is not Makopon. Whoops.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Jo apparently did the Zannen Shoujo line "Hottoite yo watashi nanka ni" in her original Kansai-ben version "Hottoite yo uchi nanka ni"

This line hasn't been heard since her graduation show :cry2: Fuuchan and the rest who did Zannen Shoujo afterwards used the original line.

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Duet song :confused: Never heard this?

6. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    It's a new song that was announced today it's gonna be in the NMB album type B it's called heart no dokusenken

7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yes! My 48G bias and my NMB Bias are gonna do a duet! Hassah!

8. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The KKS were able to get about 2000 people to watch them at Kokusai Hall. The max capacity at Kokusai Hall is 2113. I do know know what the actual number of people that went to watch the girls but regardless I am happy with the results.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It was a sellout for all intents and purposes. They were selling SRO seats (and those sold out too) so it was a good showing for the KKS. Management did them good.

10. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan
    BII, M & the KKS concerts, omg! can we have them released already! wow literally waiting for Enokii...like Konomin this girl.

BII concert (so far): Excellent setlist. I will admit i was a little bummed they didn't perform any songs from Tadaima Renaichuu stage like Only today, LOVE CHASE, Mr Kissman, Darui kanji, Nante suteki na sekai ni etc (Though they had To Be Continued so..understandable there). Glad each girl got to perform in at least 2 unit songs also & if I'm not mistaken Mireii was center for Nagekissu eppp /LIKES/. I love Umechan to bits, but i wish they let Emichi lead Namida no Shounan since Ume was leading MARIA of course. I NEED THIS CONCERT PERFORMANCE NOW! Also i hope they include the MARIA with Haru subbing in for Churi. HELP ME. (i♥BII)

M concert (so far): MOMOKA, REINYAN, ANIMAL OUTFITS, UNITS, MOMOKA MC, MOMOKA PINK HAIR, RIICHAN IN CUTE ANIMAL OUTFIT. M. Yes! I NEED THIS CONCERT PERFORMANCE NOW! also. OH and they performed Only today! PERFECT.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They probably put Emichi in that position in Namida no Shounan so the fans could, once again, do the special MIX for her.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    lol, where did you get the idea that people are Yukirin's antis here, receipts pls:)

13. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    ^ Exactly. I don't think anyone has said anything bad about Yukirin. Some jokes were made regarding how her concurrency is being handled, but nothing other than that.

Sometimes you just have to take a step back and realize that just because people make critical remarks does not mean they are an anti.

14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Well tbh both Yukirin and Sayanee's kennin aren't really being handled very well. My friend who is Sayanee oshi has been to both K and N stages and found that she rarely appeared in K stages atm~ As you can tell I'm Yukirin oshi, I've been to every theater performance that she has been involved in (Including N3R shonichi) and haven't seen her in N stages since the shonichi so that's equal isn't it~

15. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    None of us are Yukirin antis, we're mostly AKB management antis, lol.

16. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @joooooooooe Ofc we aren't! Some of us here are Yukirin oshi!

17. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Sayanee may rarely appear in K stages, but it's not like she appears frequently in N stages either. She does make occasional appearances but it isn't frequent. At the moment maybe a little more than K, but as not just N's captain but also NMB captain, that's the way it should be anyway. I would be really worried if she were appearing more in K stages than N stages (which actually was that way leading up to elections). Whether or not her kennin is being treated well, I really don't know. As in she already has barely enough time to appear in stages at all (regardless of AKB and NMB), and she is just filled with lots of activities not just representing NMB, but solo/individual activities too. AKB basically took her in as kennin when she was going through her popularity boom, and has lots of demand all over the place, so we can't really be expecting her to be appearing in theatre a lot when she is already being worked to the bone with solo CMs, magazine shoots, TV appearances and what not.

18. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

NMB National tour Backstage ep 1
    Credit to uploader

19. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Oh, Haako. :cold: Wonder if she got chewed out for her performance.

20. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    what happened to haako? did she cry because of her mc?