1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio NMB no Mecha Baito (2014/07/08 START)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Jun 23, 2014.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Wow, NMB has the most interesting job choices indeed.
    Didn't expect Miorin to be a better hostess than Milky.

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Lemon has shown more than once that she can pull off "sexy" amazingly well. And look at how excited Milky got when they arrived at the club. I think that's her dream job. Great episode.

3. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Gonna miss this show !

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I really liked Mecha Baito. The staff knew how to put a show together and they did their best trying to find something in each of the girls and tried to build stories around them. You only have to look at the Christmas Boots episode where they actually made a storyline out of Chihhi being too shy to speak up. They set it up where Shu would be direct and ask for the non-boring work and put a little focus on Chihhi not being able to do the same thing. Normal shows would just leave her hanging there and put all of the focus on Shu (since she's the bigger name there) but they actually went out of their way to try to give her something which I appreciated.

I will miss it a lot and I hope this staff and NMB get to do more work in the future.