Single NMB48 11th (Don't Look Back) 15/03/31

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2015.

1. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    For me it's Kamonegix and Kitagawa Kenji not far behind.
    And special mentions for Omaiga, Zetsumetsu, Don't Look Back, Takane no Ringo & Bokura no Eureka. :p
    Nagiichi is all right, but not as great as their other A-sides imo XD
    I actually like all NMB singles but if I had to name my least favourite song wise, it'll be Junjou and Virginity.

2. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

Virginity is my first NMB song and also my favourite,Kitagawa kenji,takane no ringo and Rashikunai are great NMB A-sides too

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I love Junjou, it has the best PV and tetsu no pantsu is legendary.

Yes, Kitaken is amazing, I think my favorites are Zetsumetsu, Kamonegics and Takane no Ringo (love the lyrics), but I always find Bokura no Eureka stuck in my head at the most random times...

4. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    I'm pretty satisfied NMB keeps up with their sales. The election season is only a few months but it's not enough to prove they're on decline- in fact they're the most popular AKB's sis group based on Nikkei and doesn't struggle to get over 400k, balancing in 500k.

My most fav NMB's a-side is probably ZKS, followed by Junjou, Kamonegix, DLB.

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Bokura no Eureka is without a doubt a kamikyokutachi. In fact, I think it is quite a shame that it went to NMB and not a proper singer cause Nana's voice in the first line is absolutely horrible and kills it for me. Hopefully Sayanee does a solo ver in her eventual solo debut.

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

An acoustic version would be super beautiful (although I like Nana's weird raspy-squeak of a voice [hehe])

7. rscl

rscl Kenkyuusei

I'm really liking this single a lot. Together with Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai it must be the best song 48 put out in a while.
    If the t-shirt wasn't so weird I would've bought one :)

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I like sayanee solo version of bokura no eureka it's amazing maybe i'm too bias lol .
    But for the a~side i love almost everything kamonegix, takane no ringo, nagiichi, kitaken,zetsumetsu. For rashikunai i have to listen and repeat it for many times but now it's really growing on me ❤❤❤, and for DLB i only like the instrumental from the beginning and ending Of the song. Eventhough the dancing is badass.

9. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

I think BnE is good, especially if you listen to Sayanee's solo version (I'm definitely biased though). ;)

I really like Kamonegix because the intro always gets me pumped. I think ZKS is fun and really distinct, plus I wanna be the hype man in the background going "YEAH! AW! COME ON!" :lol:

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NMB48's 11th Single hit #1 today in now it's 9th week of being out. It sold 22,138 today and now has a total of 524,298. Now the 2nd highest selling NMB48 single of all time.

11. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

that is so random. whats happening lol

12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Another event?
    But nethertheless congrats! Love this single but just watched the 4th anniversary concerts and well the quality of image of the concert is very low:(

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Is it just me...or did they just spoil GLAY's single release party - by barely over 550 copies??? 2015-05-26 18_11_16-オリコンデイリー CDシングルランキング 2015年05月25日付 _ ORICON STYLE.png

No wonder why I love these Monday "garbage day" sales - when it's usually no one releasing singles on Monday - but GLAY??? Seriously???

Other than that, congratulations to NMB48!:ome:

• Like Like x 1
  14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

A pretty big spike but how does this happen? Handshake resales shipped?

15. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I have no idea how that happened, as far as I know I don't think they have another event/resales? Congrats to NMB though, I'm really happy for them!

Also poor form guys, Virginity is the best. The song is super funky and I adore the costumes haha. For me the single ranking goes:

Virginity > Kitaken > Junjou = ZKS = Kamonegix > Rashikunai > Takane > BnE = Nagiichi = DLB > Oh My God

Basically I love everything up to Rashikunai and the rest I like a lot, but a bit less compared to those haha. I've already talked about my love for Virginity, so skipping that. Kitaken is a ball of fun, as is Rashikunai and the dances for the two and really easy and cute and fun to do so I like watching them. They both have the fun improv sections of the choreo too which is the best bit tbh. Junjou, ZKS and Kamonegix are all in the same category in my head, I'm not too sure which one of them I like the most, but I think they're all really good songs.

16. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

I just received a copy of the Limited A-side (got it for the 4th anniversary DVD) and there was some sort of event ticket inside. When I asked @joooooooooe about it (cuz I can't read Japanese yet, hur hur) he said there wasn't anything announce yet to his knowledge. Maybe that's it?

Or maybe people suddenly really like this song even though it's been out for a while. :lol:

17. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    There were resales for May 25 according to the official site, so I'd imagine that was the case as far as the sales spike goes.

18. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    There were resales not toooo long ago. I'd imagine it was from that. Chara ani didn't wanna take more of my money.

@Monobroké those are national hs, and yes they haven't announced the dates yet.

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The event ticket is the zenkoku handshake event that all the regular (non-theater) CDs have. NMB is bad about scheduling those events. For example, the last event (Nana 24) was a combination of Rashikunai/DLB/8Live DVD box tickets for example.

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Since we're on topic, If I had to rank them it would be like this for me~

BnE > Kitaken > Kamonegix = ZKS > Takane > Rashinkunai = DLB > Virginity > Nagiichi = Oh My God = Junjou