1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 14th [Amagami Hime] (2016/04/27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    It's not nonsense but I can see where @satchan is going with this. I personally do think ripopo and kichi deserves a grad song with NMB WAYY more than Umechan does and I think most NMB fans can agree with this. That being said, I think that shouldnt deny umechan to have one with NMB just because the more deserving members didn't get it. Although personally I think AKB owe umechan one way more than NMB does but sadly I don't think that will happen.

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, I agree too. Those two should have gotten one...but I guess the schedule just didn't work out? Like I'm not even sure Ayaka will get a grad song. Wait, has anyone in NMB ever gotten a grad song? I don't remember lol. I don't think so tho.

3. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Ah I was so happy to see the news! Congratulations to Aapon! :>

• Like Like x 1
  4. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Sae and Ayaka were moved to their respective sister groups at the same time. They both announced graduation around the same time. They both filled a leadership role. And their final singles are coming out around the same time.

Sae is getting a grad song, so it would be a HUGE slap in the face and a crass show of negligence to not give Ayaka one. I don't think there's any argument. Y'all can continue to lash out about kennins and transfers, and what it means to be a "real" member until the day is done, but it doesn't change the fact that Ayaka not receiving a grad song would be such an obvious display of favoritism and negligence on the part of the management.

I feel like Ripopo has been in that "announced graduation" stage for a year now.. it feels like... has she not left yet? I had not idea she was still there. Anyway....

My point is: I'd be VERY disappointed if Ayaka didn't get a proper send-off, since she filled an almost-identical role in NMB that Sae did for SKE, only barring the display of favoritism that gave Sae more attention. I mean... management has NEVER favored Ayaka. She's been a wilting flower member since 2012.

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Sae's and Umechan's status within the group are different tho. I wouldnt be surprised if Umechan doesnt get one

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    No one in NMB who has graduated so far got a grad song except Yamada Nana with Minna Daisuki.
    That and of course she got to center Don't Look Back (Minna Daisuki can also be found in this single).

I don't know why everyone is making such a big fuss though. The grad songs aren't even always that nice. It's good as a tribute but they do get repetitive. That being said, I do like Minna Daisuki though; it's a cute song that gives me feels. Lol.

7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It's mean to say, but i think that Grad singles should only be given to members in the top 5 of their group. Every member deserves a graduation single but if everyone was to get one, they wouldn't be special. Imo, both Umeda and Sae should have gotten grad songs within AKB's single, but hey ho. I would love to see Umeda get one, but if she doesnt I wouldn't be surprised.

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    oh yea...Nana did get a grad song...but IDK. It didn't really feel like a "grad" song to me. Just something extra cause that song didn't get an MV, but tomodachi did. So, I guess it was a little all over the place for Nana.

My new hope for this single tho is different Team Song centers~~

9. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Did Tomodachi get an MV? At least, it wasn't in the Rashikunai single.

But I agree, if we can't get an "airdrop" center at least have different Team Song centers, it would be a good chance to try out new people and test their potential. In any case, Sayaka, FuuMiru and Milky will always be at least first row in the team songs, so why not experiment with the line up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I would die for a Yuuri, Azusa, & Shu centered Team Songs!!!! And talkingbabout jisedai members they're perfect!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

No one mention Aika worthy of grad song? really?

Not trying to make a fuss over this, but grad song was never been a show of rivalry between each group. Sae get her grad song, Great!!
    But it doesn't guarantee Umeda would, or if this is even related in the first place.

We should postpone this, back to ground zero, and argue again when the tracklist ALREADY announced.

On another note, Aapon!!!
    But again, I will postpone my reaction until officially announced.:)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Do you expect Aika to get a grad song tho, I mean she's not even a stable senbatsu member.....

13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Announced at team N's stage today:

5 types
    Type A+B+C+D+Theater:
    CD (A+B+C+D):
    1. Title song
    2. Coupling song A
    3A. Team N song
    3B. Team M song
    3C. Team BII song
    3D. Unit song

Theater:
    1. Title song
    2. Coupling song A
    3. Coupling song B

DVD:
    1. Title song music video
    2. Title song music video dance version
    3. Team N/M/B/Unit song music video
    4A. NMB Autumn Sports Festival (first part)
    4B. NMB Autumn Sports Festival (middle part)
    4C. NMB Autumn Sports Festival (last part)
    4D. NMB feat Yoshimoto Shinkigeki vol 14

---

Yesss 4 editionsss. I hope they will keep releasing 4 editions

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Don't worry, I didn't. :)
    Just throwing a reminder that not only Umeda who's graduating here.

• Like Like x 1
  15. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I would really like another cool song like Kamonegix, but for now my only hopes are that Lemon is not out of senbatsu :|

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    my predictions for senbatsu

the 16 from AKB c/w song + Jo

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, so there's a good chance nobody is getting a grad song. And slightly disappointed at the DVD contents. Personally I don't like the whole sports festival concept~ oh well lol.

But i wonder what the "unit" group will be~

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Probably a Teppoudai.

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I don't mind if it is cause I do love that unit (and they get good songs), but maybe a new unit would be cool~~ I wonder if Azusa will be in this unit...probably lol.

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The usual Teppoudai one.
    I think the better question is "Who will be included this time?".:awesome: