1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 14th [Amagami Hime] (2016/04/27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So the only news we have from this single is that Aapon is in senbatsu?

They should have announced the whole thing already!

2. hayashi_sa

hayashi_sa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    How about Yuppi tho? seems like everyone forgets her...

3. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    So you rejoice when 18-year-old members announce their graduation because they're too old, but a first gen member turning 21 this year is young enough to push?

Have fun wasting your votes on Renapyon.

Yuppi was in Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo and Oh My God! senbatsu. She had the advantage of being in Team N whereas Renapyon did not. Rena's best chance of getting in senbatsu was probably Oh My God!, but it may have come down to her and Yamagishi Natsumi.

Life sure is tough for first gens who weren't promoted to Team N. Only Natsumin, Momoka, and now Aapon ever landed a senbatsu spot. Momoka's the only one who was in multiple senbatsu and I'm not sure if she's ever getting back.

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Oh i thought she was still 19 but either way she still deserves a spot in SSK and that's the only way management's gonna acknowledge her

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The problem is NMB are also known for their under-representation within SSK.
    Take an example, IF Aapon, with her dedicated fanbase, who actually scratches first day result in 2015, cannot rank,
    how about Renapyon? btw, how could you didn't know her age at all?:shock:

And so far Renapyon is actually included several times in the YNN and Kawaiian TV. She probably doesn't need SSK or Senbatsu to be acknowledged at all. Just like Momoka is.

6. hayashi_sa

hayashi_sa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Oh right :^^;: so it was me who keep forgetting about this

7. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Management does not ignore a girl because she's not in senbatsu. Renapyon is a valuable member with variety and with Team M. Management recognizes this and gives her work suited towards that. They didn't give everyone their own segment where kouhai talk about how great she is. Likewise, Moka and Miire were EVERYWHERE on YNN and Kawaiian TV last month, but I don't expect either to be senbatsu members anytime soon.

I also can't recall a time when NMB used the election to greatly alter any plans to promote a member within senbatsu. Uuka is being rewarded for ranking by being behind Yuuri and Ririka this year.

Handshakes have generally been what determines NMB's lineups. Aapon has had the slots of a typical senbatsu girl, so it makes sense to give her a spot as more than a pity move. I could see Renapyon getting a "thanks for everything" senbatsu spot, but by management's own "ranking," she's only ahead of Ayateen and Miiki in M and right alongside Yuppi.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/general-the-nmb48-thread.2832/page-295#post-1134492

Right, wrong, happy, sad, that's a long road for an older first generation member to overcome.

8. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Uuka ranked higher than Yuuri and Riripon, so how is being behind them a reward? She lost traction despite her SSK rank.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

9. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    That's why s/he said "I also can't recall a time when NMB used the election to greatly alter any plans to promote a member within senbatsu."

10. junjou19

junjou19 Member

But they did say Uuka is "being rewarded" with a position behind Yuuri/Riripon.

11. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    That's sarcasm lol

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That means Uuka rank in SSK last year means nothing?

I am preparing argument to counter this, wait a sec.

edit: meh, can't find anything other than Yuuri/Riripon doesn't have SSK rank as a comparison.
    So both of their push are simply their turn now, with Uuka already finished her turn with result.
    Oh well....

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  13. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Whoops it's a little difficult to tell.

14. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It makes sense to anyone with a brain

15. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Then it must've not made sense to you, either

16. runrunrun

runrunrun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Rumored senbatsu
    Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka, Yoshida Akari, Jonishi Kei, Ota Yuuri, Kato Yuuka, Sutou Ririka
    Team M: Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuuko, Tanigawa Airi, Fujie Reina, Murase Sae, Uemura Azusa (NEW), Okita Ayaka (NEW)
    Team BII: Watanabe Miyuki, Shibuya Nagisa, Yabushita Shu, Ichikawa Miori, Kusaka Konomi, Naiki Kokoro (NEW)

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Let's be real here, Uuka wasn't rewarded at all, it she was, she would be in NMB's Kami 7 lol

^Eh, I would be surprised if they didn't include Jo but included the other three tbh...

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Looks good to me, I don't see Jo being a big part of their plans like she was way back before she quit. She was the next big thing behind Sayanee and Miruki back then. Now Miru, Fuuchan, Yuuri, Riripon, NagiShuu are all much higher than her. I don't really see that changing.

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Wait, no Team BII??

i hope Lemon-sama's still in but we all know she's gonna get shafted to a theater girl

And since it's Aapon's first senbatsu, i hope it's a sexy-ass song!!!! Maybe something SDN-esque

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

19-nin?
    Looks like NMB had trouble slimming the Senbatsu. Not that it matters anyway.