1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 15th [Boku wa Inai] (2016/08/03)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Jun 20, 2016.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Nearly all the big names. In NMB only Yamada Nana, in SKE Matsui Rena, Sato Mieko, Furukawa Airi, Nakanishi Yuka, Kuwabara Mizuki, Takada Shiori,Hiramatsu Kanako, Yagami Kumi, Akaeda Ririna, Ogiso Shiori, Ueno Kasumi, Hara Minami, Kobayashi Emiri, in HKT Tani Marika and Nakanishi Chiyori got a send off song, in AKB all the big names and for example Hoshino Minami got one

Sent with Tapatalk

2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Eh? Which Hoshino Minami do you mean? Tried searching it on wiki48, the only result is Nogi's Hoshino Minami and Hoshino Michiru.

3. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Do you mean Fukagawa Mai (MaiMai) from Nogizaka who just graduated? If so Maimai centered Nogizaka's latest single Harujion ga Saku Koro and got a solo as well.

4. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

I was kinda expecting a NMB single with Milky solo center announcement. But the timing does feel rushed and slightly off. Idk. I'm just happy she gets to center before leaving.

Also I'm sad Fresh Lemon -- err Ichikawa Miori -- didn't get in Senbatsu. Happy for Rikanyan though.

5. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I meant Hoshino Michiru.

Sent with Tapatalk

6. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

The choice on who got in and out of senbatsu has nothing directly to do with SSK. It was decided long before. They already shot the MV. It has everything to do with failed pushes and HS sales though. They for example would never chop Akarin, even if she didn't rank in SSK.

7. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    As I tweeted on Twitter as well, while it's not completely impossible they came up with the line up base off senkyo's sokuhou it's unlikely?? Prelim came out on night of 6/1, they arrived to Thailand on the night of 6/7 for the MV shooting. Unless they managed to decide a line up, practice choreo, handle passport/airplane/ whatever things they needed to do within those 6 days, I'm not sure if there's correlation lol.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Aaah, here it is.

I was getting worried that we'd have another Erepyon case in our hands.
    Wiith all this rush (concert is basically NOW) and no center for her (while even Yamada got one) I was getting paranoid lol

Now it's the concert that is weirdly placed lol
    I guess there are schedule conflicts everywhere. Between the new SSK senbatsu promotions, the USJ concerts and so on... Ohwell, it is what it is.

Boku wa Inai = I'm not here? Or something of the sort? lol

And daaaamn, we basically have the whole of Augustu full with 46/48 releases. Yay!

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Suuper excited. How surprised I was when opened this forum and then new single release popping up everywhere. Like..SKE and Keyaki and Nogi, and then now NMB and NGT. :^^;: :drool:

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

So excited! Finally my wish comes true! A proper send off for my Queen Milky ;_;

11. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Happy Yuuri still in! And nice for Rika

12. idolmousse

idolmousse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomonagamio
    Yuuri is in YAS. Milky center will be refreshing <3

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    So is it confirmed that the Type D edition will come with Milky's grad song? Cause the first three are definitely Team-editions.

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Finally.. New single!

I'm happy she centers her last single.
    The title isn't really attracting, so plain. I hope this is gonna be an NMB idolish summer song, with all the cheers!

So happy for Aapon's continuation of being senbatsu member, but sad as well for the lack of Team BII. It doesn't make sense that by the graduation of top-notch BII members (Milky, Umeda and Kanakichi) they decided to decrease it's members reps.

I wonder if they gonna do reshuffle after Milky step out or maybe releasing the 3rd album.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  15. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Cool, a legitimate 16nin single senbatsu! Feels like a while since we had one of those (Takane no Ringo was the last 16nin single senbatsu I believe)

But it looks like it's NMB48's turn to be sandwiched by the 46s (Nogi -> NMB -> Keyaki -> SKE -> (nothing) -> AKB)

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Handshake details came out.

Highlights:
    Akarin demoted to 4 slots
    Rika, Jo, Azusa promoted to 2 slots
    Rachel demoted to 1 slot
    Kokochan keeps 3 slots
    2 slots for 5th gen in general

Also:
    Yamarina, Naru, Shion promoted to 1 slot
    Emichi demoted to 0.67 slot

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Wait, what? The audition already done?

Or you mean the Draft 2 kiddo?:p

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    No, 5th gen. The audition has been done for a while. They just haven't been introduced. Everyone thinks they'll be introduced during Milky's grad concert next week.

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I see, more good surprise then. No leak so far on who are them, or how many?

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I have a lot of mixed feelings about this.
    I mean first of all, what's up with that super depressing single title?! *cries*

Also the fact that Milky's last single is released on my birthday...I don't know if I should be happy or sad or I honestly don't know how to feel haha.