1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 16th [Boku Igai no Dareka] (2016/12/28)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 19, 2016.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

No others sold out aside from that 5 girls?

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its only round 3 and the new Fortune system makes absolute sellouts hard. Its gonna sound like I'm making excuses but there are, like, 7 AKB events that people bought tix for right before sales for this start so people are kinda tapped out.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That's okay. I'm just making sure no data left behind. No ill-will intended.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

How does the new system work compared to the old one?

AKB is really sucking the life out of the SG to the point that it's not funny anymore.
    AKB singles through a year are basically a whole month of HS every single day and the SG have to try and fit theirs somewhere in the middle of all that.
    I think we're lucky that NMB got to release a 3rd single this year (once NGT debuts, every SG will probably release just 2), but the sales are gonna be a disaster.

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    With fortune you have to pay after every round. If someone "forgets" to pay for the tickets s/he won, those tickets are forfeit and get put back in the pool. So even if a girl "sold out" and some wota lost their applications, if someone doesn't pay that slot is still open next round and there is no sell out.

Its gotten really bad with their eternal quest for the million sales. They are increasing the days and they keep adding the weird bonuses. This further devalues sister group singles because the sister groups just do normal handshakes.

6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    at this rate the sister groups are going to fall out of balance, split their differential and tip over, or worse yet, i've seen this happen, implode.

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

AKB HS have extra gimmicks while SG HS dont so obviously they are trying to direct the sales to AKB. Sister groups are here to stay tho, as long as they are making profit. 200-300k for 50 members + concerts/theater should be able to sustain the group

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I think I finally understand the reasoning behind why recently there's a social movement among SKE48 fans to make the last HS event of "Kin no Ai" a total soldout.

I mean, there's no doubt this cannibalizing trend will keep going on. Moreover with no sign of stopping from management side. But as fans, people has final saying on which single they will buy, which HS event they want to go, and at last which group they will lean and support more.

Maybe I'll directly saying this is a matter of act on preference. While of course some extra gimmick on SG HS event won't hurt.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

True, but management kind of forces fans to buy AKB singles as well by slowing down the release pace of the SG (especially SKE).

I wish SG fans kind of ignored AKB releases for a while so they took a hit and made management understand they can't keep going like that.
    Although I can see management going even crazier and just stop releasing SG singles and include their songs in AKB's and just make SKE-edition, NMB-edition and so on.

Anyway, does the new HS system keep selling tickets until the event takes place or does it stop after X rounds?
    I find kinda stupid that they close the sales months in advance while having them open could keep the singles charting much longer.

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They kinda change to opening more resales rounds now except for AKB anyways. Although they did 2 extra rounds for Love Trip remaining 2 HS dates a couple of weeks ago.

It doesnt seems like they have set pattern of how many rounds before they stop. NMB is going full Nogi style since they changed to fortune music

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Your assumption would be wrong, HKT has been the epitome of stability while the other SG's slipped in sales, they've stayed steady as a rock in that time. It could even be argued that they'd sell more if they could do more Kanto HS dates as that's where they have the most sales.

Although HKT changed centers at least there was a measure of stability there. Meru centred the first three singles (w/center with Mio for 2 of those), then Haruppi as center for 4 singles (Sakura as w/center for 1 of those) so least Meru and Haruppi had the chance to establish themselves as the faces of the group. Hana was center of the 8th single and even though Sasshi is center of the 9th I think that's just a one-off and Hana will probably be the default center after that. Even though (obviously lol) I'd prefer Haruppi to be center again I don't think Haruppi (or Sakura) need to be center, they have reached a level where they can get along without it.

Regarding NMB, whilst I'm not a big fan of Riripon I think it was a good (and brave) move to put her as center for Durian, the biggest mistake was taking her out of center straight away, she should have been given 2 or 3 consecutive singles as center to establish herself and give credibility to her as the representative face of the group. Sayaka would still have been there as the group leader just behind her.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sure, but HKT has always sold between the 250k and 300k (first week - total) range.
    SKE and NMB are in the same range NOW after their sales decline.

Still, I think 300k for the SG should be enough to keep them going, and if they keep selling HS tickets until the actual HS event takes place, I don't see it going below that.

13. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I dont think he's arguing that HKT sells more than NMB, he's just stating the stability in HKT sales is all.

14. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

(I don't know anything about HS, but I want to provide my hopes for the single)

Since NMB48 is the only sister group not to have unit songs for b-sides this year (yet), I would like to see some some unit b-sides just to see how mgmt would arrange the members.

At the same time, this is the last single before the new team shuffle, so I would like to see team songs. But, it would be awkward since Team M is (pretty much) the Team 8 of NMB48, and I would like to see how a 13nin Team N or a 12nin Team BII (11 assuming Haako graduates very soon) looks. If this happens, mgmt might add the Draft KKS just so it doesn't look tiny.

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    NMB had Niji no Tsukurikata for Amagami-hime and that was a unit song. It even won #1 in NMB Request Hour.

Also, its almost confirmed that the new team songs this next single is with the new team formations.

16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^would make sense since this single will be released at the end of the year, that means they'll be promoting throughout the start of '17

^
    ^ I'm sorry but, how exactly is Team M anything like Team 8? If anything they're like Team K (09-12 lmao)

17. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

I'm referring to the number of members, not the quality of their songs (N:13, M:19, BII:12 lmao)

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Ahh i see lmao, I was referring more to their image within the group rather than the songs or the no. of members [hehe]

19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    3rd round result:
    Yamamoto Sayaka 35/35 (sold out in round 2)
    Shiroma Miru 35/35 (sold out in round 2)
    Yagura Fuuko 16/35
    Jonishi Kei 22/28
    Ichikawa Miori 1/14
    Yamamoto Ayaka 4.7/11.7 (gets additional 7 slot)
    Kawakami Chihiro 2/7
    Jonishi Rei 2.7/4.7
    Iwata Momoka 1.3/4.7
    Azuma Yuki 0.7/4.7
    Umeyama Cocona 0.7/4.7

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go. :^^;: