1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 18th [Yokubomono] (2018/04/04)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm glad Warota People is not Miorin (and Fuuko) last single, actually. No complain here.

Actually, I felt the same way about Keicchi..like...she announced graduation in October (and her last single participation was December) but still part of NMB senbatsu in AKB single in March. I know her last concert was in April, but still...
    No complain, tho. I like her.

2. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Why they put Reechan Momorun Cocona then Suzu Rikati etc? But they push Suzu first :))

And poor they kick out our lovely Aapon only for 13 years old kid? Wtf.

But praise the Lord they still give one last time for Lemon and Fuuko :')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    DWaBLRCVQAEDbr6.jpg
    Interesting to drop Aapon for Lemon and Fuu, but I suspect she'll have a hard time getting back into senbatsu with or without them.

It looks like the first out were Kojirin (boo) and Coco (double boo). Hope Kojirin can make it five 5th gen in the next single. I'd like to see as many of them in senbatsu as possible.

It's somewhat surprising we're getting a single already, figured it'd be middle of summer, but I guess it sets them up for two this year pretty easily.

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Yeah it's been only like 4 months. I actually think they might be aiming for three singles this year (yes being optimistic), but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

5. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wow I'm surprised so fast!:p[hehe]
    To bad they gave Sayaka the center position back. I mean they should at least shuffle...:( Yuuri...? Rei...? Yuuka...? Nagisa...? or Akarin?????:cold::cold:

6. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Lemon should get a grad song tbh. Fuuchan being in is awkward since she already got a grad song last single. Sayanee center tho, I dont get the point unless its her last hoorah and she’s going to leave soon

7. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    My prediction is that this single is gonna be a tie-in for something notable and that's why they have Sayanee as center. Maybe like a drama or a movie or something

8. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    New single, yeah!!!But seriously, Sayanee center again? Aapon out of senbatsu? If they want another center than Mirurun, why don't choose Nagisa or Akarin? But Miorin and Fuuchan still in senbatsu and that makes me very happy!

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's the only reasonable explanation.
    Just like Sasshi centering the Bagutte thing.

Sayanee graduating would be a big deal.
    And they would announce this as her last single if that was the case, so... no.

Still, can't get past the disappointment of two spots being wasted.
    Fuuchan got her 2nd gen song last single.
    Lemon could get another bside in this one.

Those two spots could easily go to Aapon and another 5th gen.

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Meh for Sayanee center. I'm crossing my fingers for a dance heavy song and a Fuuchan grad song :cute:

Mirurun is not center because she's appearing on PD48 :awesome:

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    After a funky Warota People, here we go again with heavy dance (?)
    I expect a heavy dance, because it's NMB's routine (Fun song and Heavy dance song release one after another)

12. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

What's so awkward about Fuuchan being in? Last I check, the second gen song and the BII song were both not graduation songs dedicated to her. Anyway, Nana had songs dedicated to her over two singles as well. I think what's awkward is her being in and not being center. In that case, I think it's likely that this is a tie in with something big and they want a senbatsu with as many popular members as possible.

I think Miorin and Fuuchan's spot will go to the new Yamamoto and Team N first choice.

13. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Could be that there's a tie in, but I have a feeling that Yuuri was supposed to center, but can't because of health. Sayanee over Mirurun because they don't want Mirurun to center 3 releases in a row.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But that would be the best option if Yuuri can't do it?
    More push for Mirurun towards SSK.

She can still fall out of senbatsu like Dasu did (from 10th to 18th), so any push should be welcome.

If they went with Sayanee, there must be a reason.
    And if there isn't... they're stupid (and that wouldn't surprise me).

15. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sayanee is graduating. Duh. :awesome:

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

As if Sayanee wouldn't get the Takamina treatment if she were to leave lol

17. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I feel like Aayan would be a good choice but maybe that's too much pushing at too young an age? Either way I love Sayanee so her performance/center role would probably amazing, I'm just a bit shock that they decided to go back to her after all the "who will our next ace" hype

18. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sayanee as center? Sure, fine. But any other girl would've been better with SSK incoming. Mirurun & Akarin could still fall from senbatsu easily, so a little more push would have been nice for either of them..

What I don't like though is keeping Kokochan out. She's doing well in HS & is building a solid fanbase for herself. Why not cement her position as a senbatsu member more instead of keeping her out of two singles? Doesn't make sense. Instead they keep two spots for members on their way out..

Cocona is a good choice though, I'd also love to see Kojirin in senbatsu eventually.

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    What's wrong guys with Sayanee as center? She is amazing and perfect center for NMB, She is not graduet untill 30 :hehe:. She is best singer and dancer and performer and mc and etc. :hehe: in NMB. Not just most popular girl in group (like Sasshi in HKT). She is still in NMB. She still have ambition as idol. Why not? She has long been out of the center. NMB will push new girls in next single. or do you think that she must disappear for future of NMB? That's crazy. :fp:

It's really anoying me. Center is not place for every one, not just insignificant place. Justice for Sayanee. justice for all is unrealizable dream, utopia :fp:

20. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Wow I was expecting HKTs next single before another NMB, what a nice surprise!

I agree having Fuu still in senbatsu is rather awkward, but Lemon makes sense to me. She announced after the release of WP so her position in this single doesn’t seem too out of place.

Sayanee center...I love her, but I hope her being center doesn’t mean another dance heavy single. I would love a ballad, maybe with a graduation theme. Her voice would be perfect for that.