1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album NMB48 2nd Album (Sekai no Chuushin wa Osaka ya 〜 Nanba Jichiku 〜) (2014/8/13)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 22, 2014.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    So, did they cut the MC parts out for the RH?

2. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    Ah, fuck it!

I wanted to have the album (all versions would have been nice).
    But then I thought about the Harucon-box, the Rh Best 100, maybe later coming the National Stadium concert and Yukos Grad with Sousenkyo, and in december the Tokyo Dome Box.
    So, I bought just one album at german iTunes, where the downloads were available a few days ago.
    And if I buy it on german itunes, they see there´s a market, maybe they can promote something here. (hoping)

iTunes showed something like "complete your album" for 9,12 Euros (I thought I got Ibiza Girl from the german store, but got it from the japanese itunes).
    Great, way better than 100 Euros for the three boxes.
    Maybe getting the individual songs from the other versions for some bucks, have all for 20. Nice.

But tracks 4, 9 and 11 didn´t download.
    It took me some time to figure it out:
    because I already bought Takane Ringo on german itunes, these songs were reduced from the price of the album.
    But because I don´t keep the titles the songs come with (I rename them to have both romaji and kanji) and hid Takane on itunes cloud wtf they didn´t download.
    After I got the receipt of the purchase I figured it out: i bought a playlist.
    That´s clever, but yet another episode of "how I hated apple more and more each day".

So now, a few minutes before starting my rant here, I put all three types of the album in my amazon.jp basket and went to the checkout counter.
    And because I was lucky, I finally found a copy of AKB´s Zenkoku Tour 2012 DVD box on the marketplace, which was available for Germany.
    Yeah!
    Stages, request hour, photos, concerts, all of it :)
    Physical purchase is brought back to life with 48G!

3. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I'm not sure where the MCs were exactly, but just skimming through it, it looks like they were cut out except for the BII MC before Almond Croissant, so to more or less be expected.

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Thanks @satchan for showing us the school IDs, I was wondering what they looked liked. I should receive my copies in a couple of days, I can not freaking wait.

5. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Hi guys, if anyone is into swapping photos, including the CDJapan bonus that's floating around I got three Sayanee bonus photos and I'm happy to swap one away so let me know if you're really after Sayanee. As much as I like Sayanee I think I'd like some other members as well :3

Also I'm making my way through RH and it's great to see the performances. I finished Day 1 last night and I'm onto Day 2 now :) and then I have the stages to get through as well... which is really great. Bless this bonus content!

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    1, 2, ready, pull

14942_10102544806653894_677897929800526536_n.jpg

good stuff. i don't collect things so i just give them to my friends, but i use it to judge my luck. i think the sayaka/yui/kanako are set pictures from cdj. i get the luck with aika. and a yuumin!

7. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    ^ Nice pulls! I'm seeing a lot of Keicchi pulls actually, which is pretty surprising.

Update on the DVD content: I was watching Idol no Yoake and I'm pretty sure the MCs are cut out from the stages as well.

8. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
  9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Am I blind or something? How is this not on H!O yet
    I want to see this (T_T)

Attached Files:

12. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
  13. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Sakura It's on YT as well~ As @Larushi said it was uploaded on Monday I'll link all the team vids as well as the dance version of Ibiza Girl~

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ibiza Girl Dance version

Densha wo Oriru <3

Kimi ni Yarareta

14. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Thanks but I was hoping for a higher quality version and one without hardsubs, which is why I was waiting for someone to rip the DVD to H!O ^^
    I'd purchase it myself but I only have 600 yen to my name and don't get paid till the 29th (T_T)

15. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Ahhhhhh seeing keila again brought back all the feels. I miss her so much :(

Sutou Ririka is super pretty and she caught my eye in the team N pv too. Also... what's the name of the girl with the longer hair, third row with the large-ish lips? Muro Kanako? She's stunning!

Edit: Tanigawa Airi may or may not be NMB's hidden sex bomb but she was rockin it

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  16. dnhapsg

dnhapsg Kenkyuusei

i search nmb48 request hour 2014 video or link ?

17. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

in love with kimi ni yarareta PV <3
    Also am I the only one who thinks that Yukirin looks like Yui Horie in densha wo oriru PV ? lol

18. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Team N's song and PV are the best! i like the song very different from 48group style! the outfits are so pretty! Keicchi so freakin kawaii :cute:

19. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Yeah. You can click to zoom. Also, it's organized by team in Japanese AIUEO order.

230k is really good for an album. REALLY good.
    Considering that the only girls who sold out slots were Milky and Sayaka, I guess it says a lot about our DD-ness.

20. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    It would be interesting to see how many people bought because of the DVD extras too.